No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Maura`s newest ...
February 23, 2010, 03:28:09 PM
Ok...Maura...you said we could post questions here so here is one for you....

In light of more info coming out about John Branca and John McClain, and we can put Frank DiLeo in that group....

What do you think their positions are in this whole thing????  Are they with Mj or part of a group of leeches and extortionists that have been in the "take mj down business" for a long time...They were fired and then recently re-hired???  seems a little suspicious...or is mj thinking....keep your friends close but your enemies closer........

And Tohme????

What's your thoughts??????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

February 23, 2010, 03:42:47 PM
Unfortunately I have to stop at 2:50 or so - because I do not understand anything :(
I can READ english, yes - but when somebody speaks SO quick I only understand lonely words - but not the sense of the sentences.

Maybe Maura will be so kind and write her text in a blog or so - for me, as a German with learning oxford englisch  :roll: its impossible to understand EVERYTHING, the same how much I try.

Good night guys - I hope the vid is great :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

February 23, 2010, 04:06:40 PM
Quote from: "bella"
Unfortunately I have to stop at 2:50 or so - because I do not understand anything :(
I can READ english, yes - but when somebody speaks SO quick I only understand lonely words - but not the sense of the sentences.

Maybe Maura will be so kind and write her text in a blog or so - for me, as a German with learning oxford englisch  :roll: its impossible to understand EVERYTHING, the same how much I try.

Good night guys - I hope the vid is great :)

I have the same problem with it!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 23, 2010, 04:16:11 PM
Maura always talks a lot of sense to me i admire her videos well done to her and all the hard work she has done in the past months
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 07:11:53 PM
I enjoy the hoax vids and I am grateful that others take the time to create them. During the past 8 months, the vids have proven to be entertaining, informative and thought-provoking. The creators of the vids have schedules that permit time for research and creative presentation. My schedule doesn't allow for such so again I am thankful that they do what they do.

To quote the Riddler from the Batman movie..."Riddle me this?".  If there is information that is not going to be disclosed to the public then why bring it up? An example within this vid is in the statement that alludes to the Illuminati offering to help Michael's career in exchange for protecting a secret.  That ...is quite a bombshell and will surely raise eyebrows and questions. Why rattle the cages of so many fans who are searching for answers to questions that circle around them? Why share that you know something yet you are unwilling to share what you know? It would be better to not mention what you know at all. It would be better for those who expect you to share and are left disappointed when nothing is shared.  It would be even  better for you so that others will not bug you about the information that you wholeheartedly believe must not be shared. I honestly don't know what to think when people do this type of tease. I am not trying to hate on this vid creator.  For now, vid creators  garner my respect for the work that they do. However, I am just trying to understand why someone who is claiming to be privvy to information does not want to share yet keeps reminding supporters that the information exists but not for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions