'Call from ambulance transporting Michael Jackson contradicts' claims of Dr Conrad Murray

By Matt Fortune
Last updated at 2:04 AM on 24th February 2010

Potential new evidence has to come to light which appears to reveal the moment Michael Jackson's death was first announced last June.

A tape recording is believed to feature a Los Angeles Fire Department medical worker calling the UCLA hospital.

It could be used in Dr Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial later this year as it contradicts his claims the star was still warm and had a pulse when he found Jackson and put him in the ambulance.

A voice on the tape, obtained by The Sun newspaper, says: 'Patient is Michael Jackson, the pop star singer. No pulse, no breathing. Unresponsive. Tried to resuscitate him. Unsuccessful.

The King is dead: Jackson's body is loaded into a van to be taken to the Los Angeles County Coroner's office (above). His doctor, Conrad Murray, faces trial over the singer's death later this year

'We've done everything we can. We should be there in five minutes. It doesn't look good. It doesn't look good.'

The tape emerged on an ambulance workers' web forum but has yet to be confirmed as genuine.

An LAFD spokesman said: 'I couldn't confirm that is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to 'pop star Michael Jackson' but it is not our practice to name names.'

Dr Murray was Jackson's personal doctor at the time of his death. The 56-year-old originally told police he administered a cocktail of drugs including powerful sedative Propofol, at 10.50am.

After leaving the room for two minutes he returned to find the star's condition deteriorating, leading Murray to begin CPR. However, the 911 call to the emergency services was not made until an hour and half later at 12.21pm.

Last week it emerged Dr Murray rang another patient at 11.54am with test results.

Jackson was officially pronounced dead 2.26pm.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

The tape emerged on an ambulance workers' web forum but has yet to be confirmed as genuine.

An LAFD spokesman said: 'I couldn't confirm that is one of our workers. It could be. They refer to 'pop star Michael Jackson' but it is not our practice to name names.'

These are two good reasons to believe this audio is a fake. This is discussed on another thread here. If this were real it would have emerged long before now and it would be released to a major news outlet, right? I don't believe this is real. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

These are two good reasons to believe this audio is a fake. This is discussed on another thread here. If this were real it would have emerged long before now and it would be released to a major news outlet, right? I don't believe this is real. Blessings.

Thank you for your point of view! God bless you! :D  I believe it is a fake. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Disco

Yes I believe its a fake!  ;)
  it just does not sound right, If it is an original then it should be in the hands of the D.A not floating on the net
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

I will never believe professionals would say such crap as "pop star Michael jackson" and "it doesnt look good. it doesnt look good."

Come on! Or he s dead or he s not but how can you say that it "doesnt look good" when you have a patient without a pulse and that isnt breathing. That s rdiculous

And where are the sirens and the noise of the motor and the 2 others ppl (driver and "ambulance man" (sorry dont know the name in english:)

And yes it should be in the hands of DA ... but they dont even seem to know if it s a fake............

as far as i m concerned, it s fake....all the way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

U R VERY MUCH RIGHT ABOUT THE TAPE..... WHERE THE   HELL   WAS IT ALL THESE DAYS AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HAS ERUPTED LIKE VOLCANO .. NEITHER LAPD NOR DA , NUN OF THEM QUESTIONED ABOUT IT   AND NOT EVEN MENTIONED IN THE CASE DETAILS ... NOW THE FELLOW NEITHER CONFIRMS NOR DENIES ABOUT THE TRANSPORTATION THING.............. FAKE FAKE FAKE..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That call is sooo fake that's almost like it was done on purpouse. First how would they said the "pop star" is not like they're in a radio show. Second it's very unlikely that proffesional paramedics would say such thinks like "it doesn't look good", that's what a normal person would say not a medicine professional, specially considering that they have REAL cases like this one on a daily basis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions