KING777TUT POST!!
February 24, 2010, 08:39:05 PM
Kay, so sorry this is gonna be a little lengthy , so a few days ago, someone posted a thread about the username King777tut, and asked if anyone had skype , if they could check it out, so i did, and they haven't been online and stuff but thats not the point, the point is it was said that apparently Michael used this name before the 2005 trials, so some thought it might be him, anyways, i was doing i google search and i came across this post, what i found awkwardly strange, was if you look at the comments they are all bashing MJ EXCEPT ONE!, a user by the name King777tut, and when you click him you can see his information, and what i found awkward was that his info is exactly the same as our skype guy lol, it also says cork Ireland :S, i don't expect this to mean anything but i found it awkward that the info is exactly the same. I mean does everyone that uses this name put cork Ireland lol there is also a youtube channel, with the same name and in their info the name says Michael but i;m pretty sure its another fake :)

anyways thought i post about it :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Re: KING777TUT POST!!
February 24, 2010, 08:45:27 PM
I was the one that started the thread about maybe MJ having Skype maybe I should try to put the person on my skype list
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

February 24, 2010, 08:48:04 PM
Quote from: "LOVESoldier28"
I was the one that started the thread about maybe MJ having Skype maybe I should try to put the person on my skype list
lol try i did but they dont come online so yea good luck :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 24, 2010, 10:08:44 PM
He did live in Ireland for a while right? I forgot what city though. >.<
That does seem interesting though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

miss j

February 24, 2010, 11:01:24 PM
woa...nasty comments there......i don't understand how there are people enjoy wasting time bashing other people...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

mykidsmum

February 24, 2010, 11:45:02 PM
Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
He did live in Ireland for a while right? I forgot what city though. >.<
That does seem interesting though.
CORK!  LOL....
PS...I love your signature...LOL  We didn't lose MJ...we just can't find him.....LOL :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 25, 2010, 12:44:34 AM
BTW   I've been on a few sites, don't remember where, and every other person was bashing Michael like he was the scum of scums. I'm thinking who else on God's beautiful earth do people enjoy attacking more than him, except maybe Hitler and Osama Bin Laden and even they are always called by their proper names. I won't even say what MJ's called. It's should earn him another Guiness World Record for most derided person (with actual stats on postings online). Like it is freeky why it's always open season even after the guy died, no respect. Do you think it's human nature of the mob mentality or that it's offically a new therapy to make yourself feel better by dumping on MJ. I think it's almost an indicator of the psychologically poor health of North America. Maybe skin color of whether you're black or white won't be the dividing line anymore, it'll be whether you respect and appreciate Michael Jackson or not. I think Michael coming back from the "dead" might not be as big a feat as healing this huge general public mental illness. And when he comes back--yowzers!! I don't want to think about  the media/public's reaction. Sorry about this but sometimes it just gets to me and I wanted to express my dismay. :(  Any other thoughts on why is he hated on so much?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

miss j

February 25, 2010, 12:55:14 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
BTW   I've been on a few sites, don't remember where, and every other person was bashing Michael like he was the scum of scums. I'm thinking who else on God's beautiful earth do people enjoy attacking more than him, except maybe Hitler and Osama Bin Laden and even they are always called by their proper names. I won't even say what MJ's called. It's should earn him another Guiness World Record for most derided person (with actual stats on postings online). Like it is freeky why it's always open season even after the guy died, no respect. Do you think it's human nature of the mob mentality or that it's offically a new therapy to make yourself feel better by dumping on MJ. I think it's almost an indicator of the psychologically poor health of North America. Maybe skin color of whether you're black or white won't be the dividing line anymore, it'll be whether you respect and appreciate Michael Jackson or not. I think Michael coming back from the "dead" might not be as big a feat as healing this huge general public mental illness. And when he comes back--yowzers!! I don't want to think about  the media/public's reaction. Sorry about this but sometimes it just gets to me and I wanted to express my dismay. :(  Any other thoughts on why is he hated on so much?

because he's unbreakable i guess, and that hurts the haters very much. i see there are two ways of people reacting to someone's success, one is make the person as an inspiration and the other is bring the person down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You ain\'t heavy, you\'re my brother.

this1crazygirl

February 25, 2010, 01:58:46 AM
my grandmother used to say "no matter what you do there will always be people who are not going to like you" and "you will never please everybody all the time"

I say f*ck it and love the people who love you  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

February 25, 2010, 05:59:11 AM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Kay, so sorry this is gonna be a little lengthy , so a few days ago, someone posted a thread about the username King777tut, and asked if anyone had skype , if they could check it out, so i did, and they haven't been online and stuff but thats not the point, the point is it was said that apparently Michael used this name before the 2005 trials, so some thought it might be him, anyways, i was doing i google search and i came across this post, what i found awkwardly strange, was if you look at the comments they are all bashing MJ EXCEPT ONE!, a user by the name King777tut, and when you click him you can see his information, and what i found awkward was that his info is exactly the same as our skype guy lol, it also says cork Ireland :S, i don't expect this to mean anything but i found it awkward that the info is exactly the same. I mean does everyone that uses this name put cork Ireland lol there is also a youtube channel, with the same name and in their info the name says Michael but i;m pretty sure its another fake :)

I seen that topic before. It's not real Michael, it is some fan.
In 2007 Mike was in Las Vegas, not Ireland anymore. And he stopped use that name as soon it surfaced to the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 25, 2010, 06:12:48 AM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"

I seen that topic before. It's not real Michael, it is some fan.
In 2007 Mike was in Las Vegas, not Ireland anymore. And he stopped use that name as soon it surfaced to the public.
Use it where?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:31:38 AM
this1crazygirl ยป Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:58 am

my grandmother used to say "no matter what you do there will always be people who are not going to like you" and "you will never please everybody all the time"
I say f*ck it and love the people who love you

this1crazygirl, that is so true.  No matter what you do or say you can't satisfy everyone. Otherwise you will go crazy doing it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

February 25, 2010, 10:01:49 AM
Reading comments like those hurt very much,they really suck,i mean how can one judge a person when he hasnt met him  personally, how can they be so cruel, i feel so sad,so sad :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Jude

February 25, 2010, 10:10:28 AM
Like the old saying gos,  "You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of them all of the time".  It's a sad world sometimes.

I read this on my cummunity bulliten board.
You can tell how a person thinks, by how they speak of others.
For me, its body language that tells the truth about someone, if you can grasp how the body speaks, then you're hearing the truth, because words are just that, just words, anyone can lie with words, but body language tells the truth, always.
I've gotton not bad at reading the body, thanks to my dogs. Dogs rely on body language to cummunicate, and is why dogs  know exactly what the other is thinking.

Just some food for thought.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Kirsche

February 25, 2010, 11:52:59 AM
I really get angry when i see these childish idiotic posts  :evil:

And here's something about Michael and Ireland

This was posted on that site on June 26th, 2006:

Michael Jackson In Ireland

Pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON has spent the weekend in Ireland, sparking rumours he his house-hunting there. The singer has lived in the Middle East since he was acquitted of child molestation charges last year (05). But he recently signed a management deal with British-based music boss GUY HOLMES and could be keen to base himself in Europe. Jackson, who flew from Paris, France into Ireland's Cork Airport on Friday (23JUN06), has also asked for tickets to BOB DYLAN concerts in Cork and Kilkenny this week. The 47-year-old arrived on a scheduled Air Lingus flight accompanied by his three children PARIS, PRINCE MICHAEL and PRINCE MICHAEL II.

Found it here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But yeah, This King777tut is the only who's defending MJ, hm... what do you think about the style this posts was written? ( I mean the choice of words, if he's rude or not etc.) ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions