Re: Why Dirty Diana is Diana Ross
April 03, 2010, 09:44:33 PM
Quote from: "CC"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2 things from this video:

1) from 2.02 - 2.19 - Michael looked ALL SHY, if that's not a blushed out total crush in Diana Ross i dont know what that is

2) Michael looked CRAZY FINE in this video
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is the closest i get of getting insane over someone i never met..I miss you so much Michael it HURTS..

MJonmind

April 06, 2010, 02:00:47 AM
I see what you mean from the video, and also when she hugs him she puts her leg up along him like only a lover would.  In that write-up somewhere Michael says yes he would definately marry Diana and that age was no issue for him, but he clearly said the heavy stuff (sex I'm sure) is for marriage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

April 06, 2010, 04:23:53 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I see what you mean from the video, and also when she hugs him she puts her leg up along him like only a lover would.  In that write-up somewhere Michael says yes he would definately marry Diana and that age was no issue for him, but he clearly said the heavy stuff (sex I'm sure) is for marriage.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

April 06, 2010, 10:30:38 PM
Thank you for that article!  It's like he was speaking through the PAGE! :D

I feel that you can take away "two" things from it....

He strongly implied that he wanted to MARRY Diana:

Either, to "SEAL" THE DEAL (within a "Marriage") because he LOVED her.

OR

Because they had "already", DONE SO (or came damn near close, and he wanted a clear conscience about it (due to the fact that it WAS a big deal to him, because he LOVED her).

Whatever the answer.  I can't see how ANYONE could feel so passionately, for a "love interest"...just based on respect and admiration ALONE.  I'm convinced that SOMETHING went "down" between the two of them, even if was just a "Passionate KISS" done in the heat of the moment(s).  He was so obviously "LOVE-STRUCK".  The question is what circumstances contributed to it?

As you can see..i'm trying to turn this into a Harlequin Romance. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

April 07, 2010, 10:26:09 AM

here he sing rock with you with diana
the way he looks at her... :oops:
maybe they are together now and that is why  dirty diana wasn´t in TII???
you rock my world would be for her to???
what do you think?
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 12:29:01 PM
Harlequin romance. Puleez...
I have been so tempted to turn this into something more risque but backed off since I don't want to be slapped on the  wrist.

I asked a male friend his opinion. He gave an interesting reply. He said that things could have gone either way. However he strongly  believes that nothing significant happened. But, he said,  that doesn't mean  ...end of story. He also said that it may be that she kept MJ close by and smitten by leading him to believe that he could be with her ....one day. That ...my friend  said was a carrot for her to use and  be able to reel him in if she ever really wanted to be with MJ.  No one would turn MJ down. What or who he wanted he could get. She would have been his ultimate personal conquest  and achievement. This is especially true since she had a reputation as being quite free and independent regarding romance. MJ may have believed that his love toward her and being with him could tame her and allow him to do what few other men could do.

Consider this. Every woman that MJ dated or married was just a fill-in. Some one to kill time while he patiently waited for  Diana to give in to him. If Diana had crooked her  little finger, he would have dropped (fill inthe blank) and gone running to her.  I've known love ...deep love in my time but that is some pretty deep love to consider.

IF... what my friend alluded to is true then that deep love only intensified when MJ became an experienced man. Afterall he could then ponder the things that could take place between himself and Diana. His mind must have been racing with thoughts and imagery. Jealous  anyone:lol:

Quote from: "MSMJFANFOREVER"
Thank you for that article!  It's like he was speaking through the PAGE! :D

I feel that you can take away "two" things from it....

He strongly implied that he wanted to MARRY Diana:

Either, to "SEAL" THE DEAL (within a "Marriage") because he LOVED her.

OR

Because they had "already", DONE SO (or came damn near close, and he wanted a clear conscience about it (due to the fact that it WAS a big deal to him, because he LOVED her).

Whatever the answer.  I can't see how ANYONE could feel so passionately, for a "love interest"...just based on respect and admiration ALONE.  I'm convinced that SOMETHING went "down" between the two of them, even if was just a "Passionate KISS" done in the heat of the moment(s).  He was so obviously "LOVE-STRUCK".  The question is what circumstances contributed to it?

As you can see..i'm trying to turn this into a Harlequin Romance. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:11:18 PM
I don't think anyone will ever know the extent of their relationship.

All I can say is how LUCKY Diana is to have been loved by him. He is such an angel. What I would give to just hold his hand like that! haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

April 07, 2010, 09:23:04 PM
GirlSaturday..

I see a lot of validity in your male friend's "perspective."  I tend to AGREE that they never did go ALL THE WAY, especially since we all know what Michael was "blessed with" (i'm being serious here).  I doubt, that she would've been able to resist HIM afterwards, had they "sealed the deal"..... regardless, of his experience/abilities (at that time).  He already came "equipped", which is a BONUS.  You can, easily, school an individual who's open to suggestion.  

I do, agree on the dangling the carrot theory.  But I STILL think that a little more than that, happened.  I mean, he had been friends with Tatum, Brooke and even if he had crushes on them, i'm sure, they PALED in comparison to what Diana (embodied to HIM).  I think, if anything, "she" was a challenge to HIM.  He wanted to "tame" her, while learning a thing or two, in the process.

Initially, I suspect that she did just want to manipulate him. But again, I think that she felt something too and perhaps...felt guilty about it (due to the age difference, etc).  
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that OTHERS (ie...Quincy, Katherine, Liz) knew the extent of what was going on and "bribed" Diana, into backing off and/or (letting him down easy- FOR HER OWN SAKE).

It makes sense, considering the MJ & Tatiana thing (for instance).  Michael's "people" would've wanted him to stay focused on his MUSIC and, therefore, wouldn't want him to be distracted by.....not only a LOVE INTEREST, but controversy over "one" that they KNEW had great power over him (Diana).  

I've wondered if Tracy Ellis Ross (Diana's daughter), is privy to what really went on.  She seems quite close to her mother.  I'm sure the topic had to have come up, at some point. :?:

'Aint NO way he was feelin' her like that, behind some.... "I admire her" SHIT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 01:57:56 AM
Maybe the 'plan'...after some time (or Kathryn can no longer care for the kids) off they go to Diana and daddy...? strikes me as a brilliant plan..especially if only 1 is still working...and there it is in black and white in the 'will' ...Diana has been laying low in all this since the 'death', out of the prying eyes of tabloid junk...Good things come to those who wait ...eh Mike?  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 12:32:18 PM
Beating a dead horse here, again.

But WHY haven't we heard from any of MJ's closest friends?!  Diana, Quincy, Liza, LIZ?  CHRIS TUCKER!!!I mean COME ON...not ONE of them has made any kind of real statement about how MJ impacted their lives, etc.  

Hell...Tiger Woods is STILL "talking."  and the media have been ALL UP IN HIS A_S, yet,
The KING of POP seems to have gone under the radar.

I just don't get it.

I've been thinking that, "behind the scenes".... they (MJ & Diana)MADE UP...long time ago!  Could've been part of the plan to have made it appear as though they were still estranged.   I guarantee that, wherever MJ is....Diana is within arms length reach and/or is a fake "phone call" away).   :D

If so, I'm GLAD..and hope that they're diligently making UP for lost time.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

April 08, 2010, 01:09:52 PM
I THINK LIKE A BIG POSIBILITY THAT MJ IS WITH DIANA...
WE NEVER SAW HER AFTER THE MEMORIAL, BURIAL... WE NEVER SAW HE THERE NEITHER... SO:
SHE HAVE TO BE WITH HIM AND HIM WITH HER...
AFTER ALL OF THIS YEARS WE DO NOT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEY... SO MAYBE THEY´RE TOGETHER FINALLY!
WHAT SENSE MAKE DIANA GUARDIAN OF THE KIDS IF THEY DON´T HAVE A RELATIONSHIP???
IT´S IMPPOSIBLE THAT MJ LEAVE THIS KIDS WITH DIANA IF THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER OR CLOSER FOR ALL THIS YEARS SINCE THE WILL WAS SIGNED.
HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO! COME ON! THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER! I HOPE SO.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 05:24:38 PM
I so hope this is the case..What a wonderful ending to a spectacular career...a true fairytale ending for a deserving guy like michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 06:25:24 PM
Touche (too-shay).  ;)

He was a KNOCKOUT in this era! *drools*

"comparison"

Yup. You STILL got it, baby. ALWAYS WILL!

Lord! Don't he make you wanna do some... "unmentionables" to him?  
8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 09:15:03 PM
Bringing some new LIFE into this stagnant thread :D

I was just watching the video for Billie Jean and there's a shot of a newspaper where the name 'Billie Jean' appears. I wonder if it was just a coincidence that in Lady Sings the Blues Diana's character gets her stage name (Billie) from a newspaper and the audience is presented with the information in a similar fashion...
 :shock:  :?:

On the LipstickAlley, MJ & DIANA thread (another site),someone mentioned Rebbie's song,CENTIPEDEsong, and how MJ wrote it....with a ton of methaphors in the lyrics.

Your love
Is like a ragin' fire, oh
You're a snake that's on the loose
The strike is your desire

Don't you know in the quiet of the night
Is when the snake is in the crawlin'
And the moon starts to glow then disappear
When the time is really right
Is when the centipede is crawlin'
You'll be crying in the night so many tears
And you're crawlin' like a centipede

it was about a snake..but not the reptilian kind.

The Centipede's "strike" is more like the "stroke". Moon starts to "glow" and disappear (*cough*getsbiggerandthenfindsaHOME*cough*). Crying in the night so many tears is the "moans of PASSION"

**Michael was bragging about the Force and nobody knew.**
 :D

Now, you might say
But wouldn't it be kind of weird to have your sister singing the song if that was what it was about?

It was probably a "private" joke to himself, that no one else was suppose to GET. A song that he wrote that he just happened to give to his sister (so as not to rouse any suspicion about his skills in the bedroom...ie Diana ;)

I see you Mike! "Virgin" my arse.  8-)  :lol:

More "inside info"...

Incogneato:
diana...not sure if she was his first...but the relationship went on for a while. and she didnt like him around other females...

after thriller it became difficult for that to continue in secret. he wanted to go public with it, she did not. she ended up marrying someone else and basically this caused michael to go into a deep depression. he got over her eventually but for a long time he didnt even refer to her as diana. he would just say "that woman". he still loved her though.

When Mike sees
something he likes he tends to stick with it. A LOT of the ladies he messed wit are older and are wealthy.

Oh, the family KNOWS! Especially the brothers. They would ALWAYS tease Michael saying you ain't so innocent now. And they ALL know about Diana Ross. Even Mama Katherine. Katherine and Diana get along well now and Diana HAS seen the kids since Mike's passing.

Well, Diana was his first. The brothers were just happy he was messin' around with someone. Also, Katherine and Diana have been cordial for years. At first Katherine was jealous of Michael and Diana's relationship. Kinda like "that's MY son!" because they were very close when Mike was young. However, after she found out their backstory from Michael and how enjoyable she made his childhood despite the biz n all, she came around.

A "source" stated that michael had his first time with diana when he was 20. right b4 off the wall came out. michael  was "addicted" to her. called her alot. bought her gifts. katherine knew because he told her. she wasnt happy. he also told janet. told katherine that he was going to marry diana. katherine told him it wasnt gonna happen. told him to watch out. diana got with gene simmons but was still sleeping with michael. he called himself "breaking it off". so he started hanging out with brooke shields but he wasnt interested in her "like that". hooks up with diana again.

mj would disappear sometimes. (yes we all know this). and when he would return he would avoid questions about his whereabouts. supposedly katherine was worried because "she didnt like him just leaving without telling her goodbye at least".
one particular weekend he disappeared and came back "happier than usual" and was
"talking about getting married and kids". this was in 83.

yall keep in mind mj could have been going ANYWHERE when he would vanish from his fam's house. tmz wasnt invented yet...
they say diana.

Thats all i got for yall.

Eye-opening, huh?
Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 04:58:09 PM by MSMJFANFOREVER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 07, 2010, 01:15:43 PM
[youtube:318lodyt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03MforKkw3U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:318lodyt]

Michael knows damn well he didn't write this about a pet snake!
Sounds like Michael wrote it from.... her point of view, of how things he did "weren't enough" for her.

I bet anything... he asked for that split screen of him and Diana. He did say he controlled editing in his videos (WHICH COULD BE "APPLIED" TO MANY AREAS, IN REGARDS TO THE "HOAX") :?:

Another quote...

mj loved the movie Unfaithful....because he could relate to it. *coughs*Diana Ross/Robert Silberstein/Michael Jackson*coughs*

Bernadette Stanis,(Thelma)from "Good Times", SUMS IT ALL UP...in this interview.

[youtube:318lodyt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRzpSwKvSMg&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:318lodyt]

I think she HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! :D

They must've been **coughgettingitINcough** during this time.  
He's all CONFIDENT, like...I ain't worried about that hug cause she ain't goin' NOW WHERE.   :lol:  :lol:

MJs lyrics were telling.
Leave Me Alone"

I Don't Care What You Talkin'
'Bout Baby
I Don't Care What You Say
Don't You Come Walkin'
Beggin' Back Mama
I Don't Care Anyway
Time After Time I Gave You All Of My Money
No Excuses To Make
Ain't No Mountain That I
Can't Climb Baby

All Is Going My Way

Aint no mountain I can't climb is referencing The Supreme's song, but the eye-opener is that "Arnee" (Diane's husband), was an avid climber of "mountains" :lol: ... which also led to his death).  Hows that for IRONY?

I think she loved him, but really at that time and place there was no way. It would have ruined both of them. also he loved her and she prob thought he'd get over it.. this song also lets me now he wouldnt talk to her but she tried.

Also...in "just good friends".... right after he says doggone lover, he adlibs 'mama', which is more than likely, his a nickname for diana.

It's funny, because Katherine is mother and Diana is "mama".

Now why did I just imagine Michael finding out everything he could about Arne when he found out who he was?

In the video, a peacock pops up when Michael sings the verse about a mountain.(see attachment!)

The Jackson's production company was called Peacock Productions but I don't think that's solely what Michael had in mind in the LMA video or the Dangerous album cover when he used the peacock. The cover is cryptic so it's open to interpretation.

Then there is the peacock which is on his nose. Which reminds me of this.... it was right under your nose...all along.  *HINT HINT*

Off topic, but I say that what we're looking for in regards this "hoax" is, somewhere, right in front of our eyes, people!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions