Re: Why Dirty Diana is Diana Ross
May 07, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Some more "dirt"....

*Paraphrasing*

reading mj's moms bio and she said mj loved his animals we all know about Prince and Proces and Lola and the other llama but there were a pair of peacocks winter and spring... so everyone knows what a may /december relationship is right? and we all know he said Diana was like a peacock, im just saying....  

Speaking of peacocks...this broach appears at the beginning of Moonwalker.
:o

LOL!! That man was so freaking clever. It's amazing how he continues to impress me....

She was nurturing like Katherine, fun like Janet, and probably a good lover.

One flick of my tongue changes
The meaning of the world
And you say

That's impossible
That's not impossible to do, oh
And you digest what I can see
The taste of you can be

I know the universal law
Primeval times
With a little stimulation
It'll come once more, and you say

A lot of people don't really like Diana but they accept the fact that he loved her. That's basically how I feel. I think the depth of his love for her is fascinating.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

May 07, 2010, 11:27:54 PM
by MSMJFANFOREVER

your siggy emerald city hotel clip!!! when i noticed it i was like yea the wiz... then MJ walking in "shit just got real" ROTF!!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 09:50:46 AM
Definitely....puts things in "perspective." ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 09:58:35 AM
@MSMJFANFOREVER

Your "digging" amazes me!  :D Thanks for sharing all that information. Imagine to be loved like that by Michael, *sigh* what a beautiful dream...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 10:28:23 AM
I can't take credit for all the "digging".  I found it on another site and transferred it here.

Found these quotes from another MJ board that are coming from a girl whose friend's mother was friends with Diana from the late 1970s to 1990s and then from the woman, herself.

Oh no I never knew Diana. My friend's mother knew her. They were friends. I just got a chance to speak with her she says that it was clearly evident that Michael was in love with her. She first met him when he and Diana were going to the AMA's in 1981 and she had to babysit Diana's children. She said that Michael looked handsome(of course) and that he was shy for a minute until Diana walked out of her bedroom Michael changed and he started opening up and talking and laughing. Diana, of course is not a shy person at all and Carry said that she seemed to bring out a more outgoing side in Michael. She said that Michael gave her big hugs and didnt seem to want to let go. And they would always seem to flirt and play around like Diana would run up behind Michael and start tickling his stomach and sometimes Michael would do the same thing. Oh, and she said that Diana would also sometimes sit in Michael's lap so the 1996 WMA's was not the first time she did it. She heard the tapes of that Rabbi guy and what Michael said about Brooke, she said that he must have loved Diana too at the same time. She mentioned to Diana that she thought that Michael was really interested in her and Diana said "oh please," and laughed. Carry said she wasnt sure what to make of that comment. She didnt know whether she meant that Diana didnt believe that Michael liked her in that way or if she was hiding something. She said that it was very sweet seeing them together. She said that there were times where she was looking after Diana's children and Michael and Diana would be in the living room talking for a while. She never butted in on their conversaiton of course because it she said it seemed private but she said that they looked lovely and they were very comfortable with each other and Diana's girls adored Michael, and he really loved them as well. She told me that she wished that they would have gotten together because they seemed made for each other. One more thing this is so cute, she said that Michael probably was sexually attracted to her as well. She said from time to time she would catch him looking at Diana's butt and she would nudge him in the side and he would turn to her and innocently say "what" like nothing happened. LOL!

Okay this time she told me a lot of details and I am going to try and type this without breaking into tears. Okay she said that there was definately some chemistry between them they would always laugh joke play around and stuff like that. They would have pillow fights and run in and outside the house with the kids. She told me that Diana could be a tomboy at times. Here is a quote somebody said about her from one of Diana's books. "She has a chameleon quality...one minute she's a little kid, a tomboy...the next minute she's a ver sophisticated woman." If any of you have read the Rabbi's book one of the transcripts Michael says that his perfect woman would be tomboyish but classy as well. Diana fit that mold exactly. Anyway Carry said that she wasnt sure of sexual chemistry especially on Diana side, she said she believed she was attracted to Michael but wasnt sure if there was a sexual attraction. But for Michael their definately was, he would look at her butt alot. She told me that Diana may not have had a lot of chest but she did have a butt!LOL So she said that Diana also loved children, she said that there were times when her girls would have their friends over and Diana would really interact with the children. She said that they were far more alike than they were different. She said that Diana and Michael one time went out together with her children on a boat that Diana had rented just so Michael could get out of his sheltered life. Diana cared about Michael very deeply and Michael cared about her very deeply. Carry then told me a story that one day Michael came to Diana's home in Conneticut completely took them both by surprise. He was in disguise a big afro, strange sunglasses, and a fake mustache. She said it was in 82, 83 or 84. She noticed something very different in Michael that day regarding Diana and what she told me broke my heart. She said they were all watching a movie together Michael and Diana was sitting on the couch and she and the kids were on the floor. Diana allowed Michael to wrap his arms around her waist and I am going to quote Carry directly: "the look on Michael's face when his arms was around her reminded me of the way my husband looked at me on our wedding day and I nearly cried." Then she said that she one day just asked Michael upfront what he felt about Diana and he said that he loved her with all of his heart.

She said that she met Arne and said that he was a nice man but she never in a million years thought that Diana would acually a man like him. She went to her wedding, she said she wasnt expecting Michael to be there even though Diana invited him and of course he didnt show up. She said she watched the 86 AMA's and got a little angry at Diana. She said she was thinking here you have a man right in front of you that loved the hell out of you, would probably do anything in this world for you and you marry somebody else who you have only known for two months! She also said that back then it was uncommon for women to date younger men especially ten years or more younger which Michael was 14 years younger. She said that she felt that Diana loved Michael romantically but didnt want to risk losing her career or the media frenzy.

No she said that Michael never proposed to Diana contrary to the belief. He told everyone else that he wanted to marry her but not her personally. She felt that Michael was too shy to ever ask her because even though he at times he was very comfortable around her there were other times where he seemed neverous and shy around her. She said that she imagined that those were the times that he really wanted to tell her that he loved her. So Diana never rejected him because he never asked her.

Hello all! I'm Carry that mjlover is talking about. I decided to make my own account on here so I can talk to you gals directly and I also have some more stories I like to tell. First, I like to tell you a bit about myself. I am 64 born and raised in LA. I met Diane or Diana in 1977 right before she left to film the Wiz. I was in a clothing store when she came in and we took intrest in the same shoes. We sat and talked for a while exchanged numbers and she said that she would get back in touch with me after the filming was over. About five or six months later she invited me over to her house to meet her children, she just had her three girls at this time. At that time I was an out of work nanny. She told me that she already had a nanny for her children but would let me watch them from time to time. She spoke of Michael loosely, not very much until I met him in 1981. I remember that he was very handsome that night in his sparkly red sweater. I have only seen him a few times. My guess would be at the most seven times, it could be less. I never sat down and had a long conversation with him. My conversations with him were very short and consisted of maybe one or two non personal questions. I know you gals want to know about the "relationship" between MJ and Diana. Well like I said I have never gotten into very personal details about their interaction but I could definately sense an attraction and chemistry from afar; moreso by Michael than Diana because Michael seemed to wear his heart on his sleeve. I have caught him staring at Diana, not just her butt(which he did at times) but just her and he would have this smile on his face. I definately knew that he was in love with her. Diana was a very good friend of mine and I moved to Conneticut with her and lived in an apartment which she helped me pay for. I was surprised to see Michael come all the way over to visit her from LA where he lived(if that aint love, I dont know what is). I am tired of typing now I will tell you gals more later.

There's so much more....you would be AMAZED!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 11:13:51 AM
Do you think this person is reliable? I mean she's not telling us any outrageous things so it doesn't seem made up but still... You know how we've just come to question everything and everyone when it comes to Michael  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 08, 2010, 11:28:13 AM
Well she's very "specific", with the details.  Parts of it could be exaggerated, I guess.  
Though....I, personally believe it's more TRUTH than fiction.

Especially the parts about spending time with her and her kids...watching her interact with them and probably envisioning himself in that setting (within a marriage).

From another fan...

Mike used the word "dance" as a metaphor for sex in his songs.

"Who would dance, on the floor, in the round" -Billie Jean

"To escape the world I have to enjoy that simple dance" -Blood on the Dancefloor.

he used dance as a metaphor to sex as orgasm is to death.

remeber that 1987 song i just died in your arms tonight? die is also another way to say climax. so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

we really need to have a discussion about that 2000 watts song. the composition screams sexual innuendo. michael had help writing it though
[/i]

Mike seemed to enjoy expressive euphemisms & metaphors. I wonder how inventive those "special" words & terms were. I find it very interesting that some people won't even comment how words and names came about. Like Karen won't reveal how she got her nickname from Mike....

2000 Watts lyrics

Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go
Just enough to make your juices flow
Press play, don’t stop, rotate, too hot
You feel I’m real
I’m everything you need, so tell me what’s the deal

[CHORUS]
2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Too much of that, fuse blown
Be careful what you say don’t overload
Be careful what you say don’t overload

3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby
Release two or three, when I reach I can go ‘til I hit my peak
Compact steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady
Shorty really wanna be there for me
-------------------------------------------------

This is what i found, sounds believable:

I'm a songwriter and I understand lyrics, I've done extensive research into MJ's songwriting method and techniques and what he's done here is use a metaphor for sex; it's about an orgasm.

VERSE ONE: Bass note, treble, stereo control, how low you go
Just enough to make your juices flow
Press play, don't stop, rotate, too hot
You feel I'm real
I'm everything you need, so tell me what's the deal

Verse one is about the foreplay; 'how low you go, juices flow, press play, ect...'
The beginning of the song is about the beginning of sex.

CHORUS: 2000 Watts, 8 ohms, 200 volts, real strong
Be careful what you say don't overload
Be careful what you say don't overload

The chorus is clearly the main part of the song. 2,000 watts = climax. The use of terms such as 'real strong' and 'fuse blown' are completely overt sexual innuendos.

VERSE TWO: 3D, high speed, feedback, Dolby
Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak
Compact steelo, chico, D-Lo, highpost lady Shorty really wanna be there for me

This is also obvious; perhaps the most sexually vivid part of the song.
'Release two or three, when I reach I can go 'til I hit my peak' - sex.

3d, highspeed, feedback, dolby
release two or three can i, when i reach i can go til' i hit my peak.

this is what i'm talking about. it's sounds like the height of ecstacy is what he's referring to. or is it about technology??

7:05 on....
he's speaking to 'mama' (sweating to her too!)  :lol:
[youtube:33ckhi3j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65omaDcD00&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:33ckhi3j]

It seems that a lot of people have the thinking that ''what you see is what you get'' when it comes to the stars.

People thinks they have a clear idea of a celebrity's life because they read magazines, and watch paparazzi shots. I keep seeing thi9s kind of behavior.

So if they never saw or hear about Michael Jackson's sexual exploits or romantic life until he got married or have some proof of it, they'll say he was a virgin or has no interest in women until then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

May 08, 2010, 02:53:04 PM
I love to see the Jackson concert vids, especially when they dance in unison! and 1 thing I noticed yesterday, all the Jackson brothers got B-O-D-Y! wooo  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2010, 08:42:18 AM
What's Michael's nickname for Karen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 09, 2010, 04:30:12 PM
Just because Diana Ross knew how to handle her man, doesn't mean she cougared "sweet innocent now-legal" Michael Jackson!  I know women like her, and I just have to marvel at how naturally, instinctively, freely, they love. Nothing stingy or artificial or manipulative about it. And nothing predatory.

All that glamourous aura and yet a kind, respectful heart. That's why he fell for HER. Sigh.

I think I would have died from the intrigue, just to have stumbled upon such sweetness in ANY man, ever, in my social circle (the men seemed to have been ALL DONE with that, if they ever were sweet, by the time they appeared before me; :? :roll:).

THAT is NOT :mad: :cry: something Miss Ross would have disrespected, especially having practically raised him during some of his formative years.

She had EYES; she HAD to KNOW what a priceless thang was well within her grasp. She also knew, (as women do!) that he had a hot bad crush on her. She had jaded MEN to manipulate and play with. She would NOT do that to my Boy. (OR his older brothers--they were all "family"; duh.)

He gave and gave and gave to her, on songs for her recordings and videos, which only made him fall harder for her beauty and seductive vibe in the WORK . The object of HIS affection, SEEMINGLY playing only to him, using HIS music and lyrics, HAD to be driving him crazy-MAD with undying LOVE, poor little guy!  And mostly, in the public eye.

I think she LOVED being seen with him, and LOVED HIM. He was a respectful, fascinating date, whom she didn't have to wrestle with afterwards, to earn her night out.

No baggage, just a good time with a beautiful young hottie, her FRIEND! She knew he was shy, and probably was helping him to "get out" socially. She also was a convenient, UNCOMPLICATED date for him---he didn't have to submit to a mad groping, EITHER, from someone he merely took out to an event (SSSSHEEEESH!).

I think I know she loved his pure heart and innocent soul and wouldn't hurt him or harm THAT friendship, for ANYTHING.

He's said a few times that the romance part was all in his head. Why don't you all BELIEVE him?  Why embarrass him?

There's no shame in that.

It only PROVES that his romantic/people instincts were good, in his choice of the object of his devotion---that she WAS a beautiful (and a trustworthy, quality) person inside and out.
He named the girl in the song, "Diana" because he likes the name. Look at his fascination with "Lady Di".  Not such a mystery. All the peacock symbolism is just MJ PLAYIN' witcha!!! There are lots of symbols all over all his stuff. Anyway, wouldn't Diana be like a "PeaHEN"?  FYI, the cock is the boy...

There's the other thing, too.  Michael always gets what Michael goes after, and he ALWAYS goes after what he REALLY wants. He realized THAT was a puppy love. He knew what he wanted and she, somehow, sometimes, was not... quite... IT.  Fever aside, and her dating other men, provided the clarity required to step back objectively and break free of her spell (and having learned how to hypnotically ensnare all of us, from the way she made HIM feel...,  moved on to put it to some good use, winning the rest of the world and financing his charities). Anyway...

Just curious...He can have any young thing he wants. Why dredge up this old gossip, when there are recent (before June 2009) pictures of him all over the internet, with at least four different YOUNG chicks sitting on his lap? I tried to find this particularly juicy one, I saw before I came here today,  but it was mysteriously pulled. :( I'll keep looking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 09, 2010, 09:07:17 PM
Perhaps he realized it was puppy love after Diana decided to marry someone else? If Diana had wanted a proper relationship with Michael, or even marry him, I don't think he would've hesitated a second  :lol: . The only time I've heard "Michael" say the romance was only in his head is in the Glenda tapes, does that mean you believe they're for real or have you heard him say that somewhere else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Willa

May 10, 2010, 11:20:29 AM
Here is the thought that occurred to me when reading the previous couple of posts.  When Michael was young - in the late 1970's and early 1980's, he was probably quite a bit more mature than most of the girls who were the same age.  At that time kids in college loved to party a lot and use alcohol and drugs.  He was caught up in wanting to be around kids his own age and wanting to understand them, but not really being a part of the whole scene.  So he tended to be more of an observer when he was with people his own age.  He was able to relate better to someone who was older because of his own maturity level at the time.  So that brought him to have more of an attraction for Diana Ross, in addition to the fact that they had known each other for such a long time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

May 11, 2010, 04:41:03 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Perhaps he realized it was puppy love after Diana decided to marry someone else? If Diana had wanted a proper relationship with Michael, or even marry him, I don't think he would've hesitated a second  :lol: . The only time I've heard "Michael" say the romance was only in his head is in the Glenda tapes, does that mean you believe they're for real or have you heard him say that somewhere else?

I did hear what sounds like MJ on the Glenda tapes. I believe (altho ANYthing can be faked digitally) those could be legitimate, as MJ has a reputation for talking at length on the phone with folk, AND being artlessly honest about things that most men don't admit---even to confidants...just not that sexy transcript of rumored tapes, which :roll: conveniently, no one can produce.

I'm certain I READ it somewhere, as well---maybe :? the MJ/Boteach book?  Not particularly about D.R., but, I'll wrack my brain and try to remember exactly where, he said his early "romances"  were completely innocent and mostly in his imagination, or theirs, wanting something "different" with someone who either wanted something else, or didn't think of him that way. Yeah, I bet it was the Michael Jackson Tapes book, but I'll flip through it again...

You know, when you've never been in love, interacting with a real  person, before, you're NEVER sure, if "this is it", or yeah, they like me, they touch me and let me touch them, but, Is This It?? :?  

We laugh, and kid around and tease each other.  We are relaxed with one another. We kinda-sorta KNOW stuff about each other---not secrets, really, but maybe little-known things about one another, just by virtue of proximity, making the relationship FEEL more intimate than it really is...But HOW do I tell if THIS is it?   How do I tell if they are meaning what I mean, when we hold hands, when he kisses me quickly because I'm silly and dear to him --or is he REALLY breaking the ice, hoping I'll kiss him back? and ON and ON...

Until something is DECLARED, and for some reason, there is SUCH a dance about who says it first---especially, if you're shy and not even sure it ISN'T all in your applehead... :roll: :oops:  No one wants to be wrong and feel foolish, gosh. It is becoming way TOO important to you, now. This thing CAN'T go wrong...You can FEEL like you're "involved" with someone, without them even being in it AT ALL with you, even to the point that you "just KNOW" they have feelings for you, they are just hesitant to declare...

But...they actually don't. It is ALL your perspective and inexperience, and wishful thinking, COLORING everything they do or say; every look, touch, act of consideration...when all the time they are just being nice to someone they feel safe with(no tension or expectations, because they believe YOU are just being nice and friendly, yourself, as YOU are keeping your true HOT feelings a secret!).

If the other person KNEW that you were misunderstanding their intentions, they would be mindful of all that unconcious touching, stirring you up. A nice person, who did actually LIKE you, wouldn't feed your misery once they knew you had it bad for them.

I really think that's what was going on. Ms. Ross has always been very hands-on, spontaneous, and affectionate. They knew each other well, worked together some, and had alot to talk about. I don't think she knew how deeply he felt, because he was so reserved. [MAN! 8-) I love that :D ] How's a neophyte to know the difference between an affectionate squeeze and a HOLY MELTdown :o , Batman :!:, kind of embrace---when EVERY touch or look that loved one gives you causes lightning to strike when it's all new to you??

I can see it (the insecurity, self-questioning, melting love and angst!!) on his face in alot of pictures, and, it ALL comes back to me, too, every twinge of :oops: . I don't think you EVER get over being SO wrong, even though you SEE, "ok, yup, I misread you, whatever, I get it ..."--because it felt so right and true!!  Ah, Love...:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

May 17, 2010, 07:14:04 PM
[youtube:xcnfynd6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq5eKT-hbGE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:xcnfynd6]

She might be "hiding" MJ, under that gown. :lol:

[youtube:xcnfynd6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJI9ydLU5R0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:xcnfynd6]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 09:16:23 PM by MSMJFANFOREVER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2010, 09:10:18 PM
This is an amazing thread.  I think MJ never let Diana go from his heart...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions