PianoGames's Blog (2nd visit with Uri Geller)
February 25, 2010, 12:21:50 PM
Sorry if this was posted before, I couldn't find a thread on this subject...I'm posting it here as well as giving the link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Subject: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm
MICHAEL JACKSON COULD BE HIDING IN ENGLAND!

It has been discovered that Michael Jackson could be hiding in England!
My second visit to Uri Geller's home was far more enjoyable due to the social aspect. I visited Uri's home with my sister, 2 year old niece and 5 month old nephew.

As we sat down, I was eager to ask a question. The question being one about This Is It: the reversed version which he viewed about a week before my visit.
"what did you think of This Is It reversed", I asked, curiously.
"Amazing! It was very impressive. So you still think he's alive?!" he appeared to mock,
"Yes. I have an odd guy feeling. One that I have never felt before".
"What would you do, if Michael walked up the garden from that pyramid, right now?" he said, pointing to a room-sized pyramid in the back garden.
"Well I wouldn't jump all over him like some of the crazed fans would. I would be very calm. I would definately keep it a secret", I replied excitedly,
"What if I told you he is hiding in that pyramid", he questioned, grinning,
"you're joking, really?!" I laughed in shock,
"there's some truth in that". He stated.

Me and my sister looked at eachother in excitement, expecting a healthy Michael Jackson to walk from the pyramid. Uri then urged us to go outside and take pictures. I began to wonder if he was hoping that we would catch a glimpse of Michael in the background of a photo, but my sister then accidently distracted him with a spoon.

As Uri walked past the pyramid, he walked sidewards facing it, almost as though he was signalling something.

Some of the above may simply be wishful thinking, but I found the situation very odd and compelling. I have previously suspected that Michael may be hiding at Uri's and upon my visit, I almost sensed that he was there.
I emailed Uri about this, and he replied,
"If you sensed him, you could be right".

I wouldn't like to mis-interpret anything, but I have become very excited about these claims and I really hope it isn't false hope.

I hope to see the King in his minature Egyptian realm.
Uri becomes a bigger part of my life by the day.

Keep the hope alive!

Tom Pickering
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

Re: PianoGames's Blog (2nd visit with Uri Geller)
February 25, 2010, 12:33:42 PM
this is funny tbh.. URI could have just exposed the biggest hoax know to man to a strange kid hes only met once before!! hmmmm

i don't know why i read these things!! pfffffffff

maybe just an off day..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 12:34:20 PM
I can't believe people really think that Michael would ever trust the creepy Uri Geller again!  :roll:
He's a bloodsucking horrible man who really gives me the creeps!

When I saw pictures of Michael with him, Michael always looked absent like he wasn't himself, poor baby :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Kirsche

February 25, 2010, 12:44:27 PM
SO you think Uri is just making his fun of this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Raven

February 25, 2010, 01:07:05 PM
Maybe he just has some token of Michael from the past that he kept
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eva R

February 25, 2010, 01:16:07 PM
I don't think Uri would just say that to someone he doesn't know  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

lisap27

February 25, 2010, 02:07:24 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
SO you think Uri is just making his fun of this?

i do.. i think he's taking the P**S, who in the right mind would say stuff that he has to a 16yr old, and build their hopes up, and i honestly think anyone in Tom's position would have or should have, pressed it further, if there was any truth in what URI said don't you think..

unless he was talking about Michaels spirit being in his pyramid!! pfffffff  :roll:

i wonder if it had an eye in it like the masonic thing!!  :roll:

I feel for Tom now, he's impressionable at that age and i'm not being disrespectful when i say that.. but thats IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 03:04:13 PM
i dont know what to think maybe michael remained friends with uri?  :roll:  Does seem strange for uri to say these things out of cruelty maybe michael told him to say this so fans would know? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 04:09:52 PM
Does anyone know where Uri Geller lives?   Is it London?

I'm not sure Michael would want to remain friends with him after the Bashir episode, but who knows....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 04:32:13 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
I can't believe people really think that Michael would ever trust the creepy Uri Geller again!  :roll:
He's a bloodsucking horrible man who really gives me the creeps!

When I saw pictures of Michael with him, Michael always looked absent like he wasn't himself, poor baby :(
You qoute above is quite horrible tbh. It  WAS NOT Uri's fault Michael got involved with Bashir, Uri merely introduced them, and Bashir said look, i've done a documentary with Princess diana about her life, i mean whos going to turn down that? A man who has documented Princess Di, a woman who MJ Admired dearly.

Bashir simply took advantage, it was not Uri's fault at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 25, 2010, 04:40:00 PM
Okay, for those who haven't read our latest blog, here's some info on Uri Geller:

Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, to Hungarian Jewish parents, Geller was the only child of Itzhaak Geller, a retired Army sergeant major, and Manzy Freud (Freud Manci). It is claimed that Geller is a distant relative of Sigmund Freud on his mother’s side, also has a twin called Adrian. He was brought to the United States for scientific investigation by Andrija Puharich.

Andrija Puharich, MD, also known as Henry K. Puharich, (February 19, 1918 – January 3, 1995), was a medical and parapsychological researcher, medical inventor and author, who is perhaps best known as the person who brought Uri Geller and Peter Hurkos to the United States for scientific investigation. His research included studying the influence of extremely low frequency ELF electromagnetic wave emissions on the mind, and he invented several devices allegedly blocking or converting ELF waves to prevent harm.

Extremely low frequency (ELF) is used to control behavior and mood patterns.
[youtube:1ld6totx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_5h2PKwQk[/youtube:1ld6totx]

Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA mind control project. He – together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb – experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject’s brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel.

Longtime friend Michael Jackson was best man when Geller renewed his wedding vows in 2001. Geller also claimed on a BBC Radio 5 Live interview with Nicky Campbell on the morning after Michael Jackson’s death (26 June 2009) that Jackson had agreed to let Geller hypnotise him to help him with a problem. Geller said that he did something “highly unethical” by asking him whether he had ever “touched a child in an inappropriate way.” Geller says that Jackson immediately denied it under hypnosis. Geller also negotiated the famous TV interview between Jackson with the journalist Martin Batshit: Living with Michael Jackson. He is also very well known inside the Pentagon.

Among conspiracy theorists there’s always been talk that Uri Geller was not just a psychic – that he was working for U.S. military intelligence. The work Puthoff and Targ were conducting – as well as other research into psychic powers, ESP, ELF and such was heavily funded by the U.S. military.

The belief is that the U.S. was locked in a covert sort of psychic arms race with the Soviets, both sides conducting research in how to use this stuff for spying, for mind control, and for weapons. Moreover, it is believed that Geller himself had put his psychic powers at the service of the Israeli intelligence agency, the Mossad.

You might think “What is so interesting about this?” But Uri Geller is the one that introduced Batshit to Mike and we all know what happened after Batshit came to visit. He claims to be his friend, but we all noticed Uri likes to promote Uri. Is he Mike’s friend? Maybe, but we think he is not. If you look at his background and connections, it is way more likely that Geller introduced Batshit to Mike for a reason, and not to make Mike look better.

Now, after reading this, do you seriously consider Mike could be with Uri..?!  Our answer: NO FREAKIN' WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 25, 2010, 06:30:49 PM
I don't know, I don't get a good "vibe" from this Uri guy.

I find it a little disturbing that if this is a situation where MJ had to fake his death for his safety, that a 16 yr. old kid could unknowingly put himself (and apparently his sister and 2 very young children) in a possibly dangerous situation. I'm not saying Uri is dangerous necessarily but Tom is not the only young kid who has taken it upon themselves to investigate this hoax and then enter situations that could be dangerous. At 16 you are very impressionable and I think this can sometimes be portrayed as a "game". I don't think MJ "died" because of a game.

Also, maybe I've read too many conspiracy theories but I don't think I would be lured to a pyramid in someone's backyard by someone who could be linked to mind control. Even if one does not necessarily 100% believe in such things why push your luck. I'd take sis and the kids and get the hell out of Dodge! This is absolutely JMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 06:40:04 PM
do you think when he said "there's some truth in that" about the pyramid, he was refering to MJ and the illuminati or something like that? I dont think he meant it literally!
 I always thought there was something sinister about him, but I will keep my beliefs to my self!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:06:43 PM
I agree. My tuition is telling me something is quite off with the Uri. Frankly, it is freaky reading that post above. When red flags are raised and my gut is twisted I take that as serious business. I fear what this Uri did with/to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mdc

February 25, 2010, 08:49:30 PM
The one thing that disturbs me the most is Tom's statement:  "Uri becomes a bigger part of my life by the day."

That doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions