MissG

Re: URI GELLER KNOWS WHERE MJ IS? MUST READ!!!
February 25, 2010, 03:31:35 PM
Oh no, not the free mansons again pls,

Freemansons are not evil people for heaven´s sake. They are just a "secret" society that is pretty public. One can even see the members of each area..with this i conclude about freemansons here :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

February 25, 2010, 03:32:17 PM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
Will do, thanks. Wouldn't it be brilliant if MJ was with Uri alive and well :)

I HIGHLY doubt he would be with Uri Geller...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 25, 2010, 03:33:22 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Remember those bending spoons?
How much would you like to trust an illusionist?
It was a great trick at the time and we all were glued to the screens because nobody knew about these scientific properties of "memory metals" at that time but come on - Michael in a pyramid in the backyard of the friend of Bashir? And fans visiting Uri Geller?
Nothing better to do?
You don't think Michael deserved any better?

It was very brave from that boy setting up an interview with Uri!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 25, 2010, 03:53:08 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
But MJ never spoke to Uri again after 2005 trials...   Uri is the one who introduced him to Bashir.   MJ never forgave him.

maybe that's part of the plan: make people think you hate someone (it's not uri's fault that bashir is such an a$$!) and those be the exact ones to be safe with - cuz nobody would ever think you're there!!!  :mrgreen:

if this is the elaborate hoax that i think it is, all of this was planned at least 10 years ago, if not longer. maybe it was uri's role to become the enemy for the public but he is really one of the closest of insiders.

reverse everything! think both ways! it was all just said in the media. uri is definitely in on the hoax!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 25, 2010, 03:55:03 PM
:lol: Just another fake !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

~Souza~

February 25, 2010, 04:17:23 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
But MJ never spoke to Uri again after 2005 trials...   Uri is the one who introduced him to Bashir.   MJ never forgave him.

maybe that's part of the plan: make people think you hate someone (it's not uri's fault that bashir is such an a$$!) and those be the exact ones to be safe with - cuz nobody would ever think you're there!!!  :mrgreen:

if this is the elaborate hoax that i think it is, all of this was planned at least 10 years ago, if not longer. maybe it was uri's role to become the enemy for the public but he is really one of the closest of insiders.

reverse everything! think both ways! it was all just said in the media. uri is definitely in on the hoax!  :mrgreen:

Uri likes to promote Uri, Uri is linked to the CIA and Mossad. I'll say it again: I HIGHLY doubt Mike is with Uri, I even am pretty sure Uri doesn't know sh*t.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 04:17:44 PM
uri???????

Perhaps with Devil would be better... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 25, 2010, 04:21:41 PM
Mike is staying with Uri?  Not even in your WILDEST DREAMS!  Wake up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2010, 04:24:45 PM
That explains why Janet is going to London with K.O... Maybe she is going to see her brother.
For some odd reason I do believe that person going to see Uri.. I feel he is legit. I keep my finger crossed that he is there and he is in good health,so he can come back..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 25, 2010, 04:27:40 PM
Uri seems more like a leech than a friend...IMO anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 04:28:55 PM
gun? please, somenone...i need one. (For MySelf, no worries)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2010, 04:31:30 PM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
uri???????

why Uri is a bad person? I have no clue if he is bad or not. I know he was good friends with MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

*Mo*

February 25, 2010, 04:32:56 PM
Okay, for those who haven't read our latest blog, here's some info on Uri Geller:

Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, to Hungarian Jewish parents, Geller was the only child of Itzhaak Geller, a retired Army sergeant major, and Manzy Freud (Freud Manci). It is claimed that Geller is a distant relative of Sigmund Freud on his mother’s side, also has a twin called Adrian. He was brought to the United States for scientific investigation by Andrija Puharich.

Andrija Puharich, MD, also known as Henry K. Puharich, (February 19, 1918 – January 3, 1995), was a medical and parapsychological researcher, medical inventor and author, who is perhaps best known as the person who brought Uri Geller and Peter Hurkos to the United States for scientific investigation. His research included studying the influence of extremely low frequency ELF electromagnetic wave emissions on the mind, and he invented several devices allegedly blocking or converting ELF waves to prevent harm.

Extremely low frequency (ELF) is used to control behavior and mood patterns.
[youtube:3gflm84d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_5h2PKwQk[/youtube:3gflm84d]

Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA mind control project. He – together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb – experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject’s brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel.

Longtime friend Michael Jackson was best man when Geller renewed his wedding vows in 2001. Geller also claimed on a BBC Radio 5 Live interview with Nicky Campbell on the morning after Michael Jackson’s death (26 June 2009) that Jackson had agreed to let Geller hypnotise him to help him with a problem. Geller said that he did something “highly unethical” by asking him whether he had ever “touched a child in an inappropriate way.” Geller says that Jackson immediately denied it under hypnosis. Geller also negotiated the famous TV interview between Jackson with the journalist Martin Batshit: Living with Michael Jackson. He is also very well known inside the Pentagon.

Among conspiracy theorists there’s always been talk that Uri Geller was not just a psychic – that he was working for U.S. military intelligence. The work Puthoff and Targ were conducting – as well as other research into psychic powers, ESP, ELF and such was heavily funded by the U.S. military.

The belief is that the U.S. was locked in a covert sort of psychic arms race with the Soviets, both sides conducting research in how to use this stuff for spying, for mind control, and for weapons. Moreover, it is believed that Geller himself had put his psychic powers at the service of the Israeli intelligence agency, the Mossad.

You might think “What is so interesting about this?” But Uri Geller is the one that introduced Batshit to Mike and we all know what happened after Batshit came to visit. He claims to be his friend, but we all noticed Uri likes to promote Uri. Is he Mike’s friend? Maybe, but we think he is not. If you look at his background and connections, it is way more likely that Geller introduced Batshit to Mike for a reason, and not to make Mike look better.

Now, after reading this, do you seriously consider Mike could be with Uri..?!  Our answer: NO FREAKIN' WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 04:43:41 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Okay, for those who haven't read our latest blog, here's some info on Uri Geller:

Born in Tel Aviv, Israel, to Hungarian Jewish parents, Geller was the only child of Itzhaak Geller, a retired Army sergeant major, and Manzy Freud (Freud Manci). It is claimed that Geller is a distant relative of Sigmund Freud on his mother’s side, also has a twin called Adrian. He was brought to the United States for scientific investigation by Andrija Puharich.

Andrija Puharich, MD, also known as Henry K. Puharich, (February 19, 1918 – January 3, 1995), was a medical and parapsychological researcher, medical inventor and author, who is perhaps best known as the person who brought Uri Geller and Peter Hurkos to the United States for scientific investigation. His research included studying the influence of extremely low frequency ELF electromagnetic wave emissions on the mind, and he invented several devices allegedly blocking or converting ELF waves to prevent harm.

Extremely low frequency (ELF) is used to control behavior and mood patterns.
[youtube:1mo0u3fy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o_5h2PKwQk[/youtube:1mo0u3fy]

Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA’s notorious MKULTRA mind control project. He – together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb – experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject’s brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel.

Longtime friend Michael Jackson was best man when Geller renewed his wedding vows in 2001. Geller also claimed on a BBC Radio 5 Live interview with Nicky Campbell on the morning after Michael Jackson’s death (26 June 2009) that Jackson had agreed to let Geller hypnotise him to help him with a problem. Geller said that he did something “highly unethical” by asking him whether he had ever “touched a child in an inappropriate way.” Geller says that Jackson immediately denied it under hypnosis. Geller also negotiated the famous TV interview between Jackson with the journalist Martin Batshit: Living with Michael Jackson. He is also very well known inside the Pentagon.

Among conspiracy theorists there’s always been talk that Uri Geller was not just a psychic – that he was working for U.S. military intelligence. The work Puthoff and Targ were conducting – as well as other research into psychic powers, ESP, ELF and such was heavily funded by the U.S. military.

The belief is that the U.S. was locked in a covert sort of psychic arms race with the Soviets, both sides conducting research in how to use this stuff for spying, for mind control, and for weapons. Moreover, it is believed that Geller himself had put his psychic powers at the service of the Israeli intelligence agency, the Mossad.

You might think “What is so interesting about this?” But Uri Geller is the one that introduced Batshit to Mike and we all know what happened after Batshit came to visit. He claims to be his friend, but we all noticed Uri likes to promote Uri. Is he Mike’s friend? Maybe, but we think he is not. If you look at his background and connections, it is way more likely that Geller introduced Batshit to Mike for a reason, and not to make Mike look better.

Now, after reading this, do you seriously consider Mike could be with Uri..?!  Our answer: NO FREAKIN' WAY!

guess i didn't do my homework... :oops:...wasn't aware of all that. i'm just trying to think all ways possible...over here in germany, uri geller is really a well respected person and he seemed to have totally changed his field. he is mostly talking about how to prevent being influenced by all kinds of rays and stuff. weird... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 25, 2010, 04:44:57 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "MJalive999"
uri???????

why Uri is a bad person? I have no clue if he is bad or not. I know he was good friends with MJ

WAS is the operative word...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions