come together <3.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Maura's shoutout to us
February 25, 2010, 07:05:18 PM
THE BALLS ON THIS MAURA

Lets get some facts straight

this maura came into our chatroom making the following threat::

TruthSeekerMaura, Dec 27 2009, 01:53

are you SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY fucking kidding me.. ARE YOU for real?? after ALL the shit that you went through on the other forum.. Yeah I read your "email" and trust me i am FAR from being off.. Im not going to fight or argue with you. I have the the truth, know the truth and have kept quiet about what I know about you and Souza, but if you are going to try to throw me under the bus for NOTHING , you are out of your fucking mind if you think im going to take that... YOU made very very VERY big mistake

that is directly from the log.    and my little maura, let me tell you this, you dont KNOW a dam thing about mo ,souza or me, if you did you be alot nicer then you portray.

Now please dont get me wrong, i love mauras videos and i respect her for making them, I resepct anyone that takes the time to make videos to uncover this hoax and i have been watching mauras videos for a while but.... WHEN I CAME ACROSS HER TALKING SHIT ABOUT MO AND SOUZA THEN I KNEW SHE WAS OFF HER ROCKER. HOW DARE SHE MAKE CLAIMS THAT MO AND SOUZA STOLE WORK FROM HER, HAS SHE BOTHERERED TO LOOK AT OUR BLOG, WE DO MORE WORK IN A WEEK THEN SHE HAS IN 7 MONTHS AND THAT'S A FACT.  

THEN SHE ADMITS IN THIS VIDEO SHE CALLED MO AND SOUZA NAMES AND SHE EVEN SAYS SHE THINKS THEIR ILLUMINATI THEORY IS BOGUS BUT HERS ISNT, WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS, SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT,  SHE CAN MAKE CLAIMS THAT MO AND SOUZA ARE INSANE WITH THEIR THEORY BUT AS LONG AS MAURA MAKES HER OWN ILLUMINATI THEORY THEN ITS OK.

SO I SAY THIS WITH THE MOST SINCERENESS, MAURA/MJFANFOREVERANDADAY , GO F YOURSELF
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

February 25, 2010, 07:12:02 PM
People make mistakes. People sometimes say things out of anger. I don't fault her for that AT ALL because I would be a hypocrit to bring out her faults when I, and each and every one of us, have faults as well. It seems like people are willing to start an argument over anything lately. This is all COMPLETELY irrelevent to the hoax, if you all haven't noticed! All of this is so petty, honestly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

February 25, 2010, 07:14:37 PM
WELL I AGREE BUT THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE CORRECTED HERSELF WHICH SHE DIDNT, SHE STILL CLAIMS MO AND SOUZA STOLE WORK FORM HER WHICH IS A TOTAL LIE AND SHE KNOWS IT AND SECONDLY SHE STILL MAKES THIS INSANE CLAIM THAT MO AND SOUZA ILLUMINATI THEORY IS INSANE BUT HERS ISNT, SO AS LONG AS MAURA SAYS HERS IS OK THEN IT IS, BULLCRAP IT IS..

SO MY POSTS STILL STAND. MAURA GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE.

AND WHILE ITS IRRELEVANT TO THE HOAX, IT OBVIOUSLY IS A ISSUE I WILL DEAL WITH, IM NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME BUMBLING IDIOT BAD MOUTH MY FRIENDS, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN LEAVE THE THREAD. AND YES IM DAM SERIOUS.((i can bad mouth someone to maura))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ER911

February 25, 2010, 07:15:39 PM
It is incredibly sad to first view a thread that calls our attention to a new video, which of course most all of us are going to be interested in viewing to form our own opinions, & yet that thread quickly evolved into a tearing down of that video before I  & I'm sure others even got the opportunity to view it.

Now we have this thread wherein Maura attempted to explain her investigation. No, I don't know the past of the individuals that obviously have problems with each other & I don't want to know about it either.

I wish this matter had been taken private on both ends.

I come to this forum to stay current on the events surrounding Michael Jackson, view new videos & form my own opinions & discuss them or comment on them in a civil manner.

I can't even express how saddened I am to have read any of this tonight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:26:38 PM
It bothers me that fans spend there time knocking one another instead of working together.
Didnt Michael Teach us to LOVE each other and respect each other. This isnt about who has done
more work or who has put more effort or whatever, this is about Getting Michael back.
There is no need to hate each other were all here for the same reason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:28:59 PM
Response to the assholes at Souza and Mo's thread

Thats her title to her video, so before you going us or our members i suggest you take that into consideration.

Just watch the video then watch her last video , minus out the stuff that deal with michael and the hoax which is good work that i appluad her for, whats left is 2 things

1, her dissing mo and souza for god knows what reason but from her threat ^ you can clearly see she has a foul mouth herself.
2, her claiming that mo and souza are crazy and their Illuminati theory is insane, but then right after even up to this newest video she is making her own Illuminati theory.

SO BASICALLY SHE IS A stupid hypocrite
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
February 25, 2010, 07:34:05 PM
:lol:  :evil:  :lol:  :evil:  :lol:  :twisted:  :lol:  :twisted:  :lol:  :roll:  :?:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

Ok first off I couldn't even get through the whole video. I made it to around 5 mins. and my stomach was like WTF?

My thoughts are my own!

I am basing this opinion on what I think and not what someone else has told me to think.

I will say that many people have similiar opinions to others and when they agree with someone then that is exactly what it is, agreeing!

I personally do not have ALL the history on this war and conflict between these three women. Mo, Souza and Maura but, I will say that from what I have seen recently in MY OPINION:

Mo and Souza approach this hoax with no agenda, they make unbiased opinions and share theorys based on honest research.

The fact that MKULTRA is "VERY REAL" is the very reason that people can not overlook the fact that MJ has been exposed to that. As we ALL have at one point in our lives.

When people refuse to acknowledge that aweful truth they stay stagnat in their lives and rot in evil lies. When you accept the reality as ugly as it is, only then can you grow and mature.

My opinion of this recent video is that Maura has taken on a soap box role and has now tried to turn what started out as a hoax with a message from MJ and it is now Maura's reality show. ME! ME! ME! look at me, I am Maura and what I say is truth, LOL!  :lol:

The whole point in this hoax was not to turn people into youtube talk show hosts but, to open our eyes and gain knowledge in TRUTH!

I feel that Maura should take her own advice when she stated that people need to open their minds to other theories.

Ok I am done.

PEACE! :ugeek:
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:35:31 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"

Thats her title to her video, so before you going us or our members i suggest you take that into consideration.

Just watch the video then watch her last video , minus out the stuff that deal with michael and the hoax which is good work that i appluad her for, whats left is 2 things

1, her dissing mo and souza for god knows what reason but from her threat ^ you can clearly see she has a foul mouth herself.
2, her claiming that mo and souza are crazy and their Illuminati theory is insane, but then right after even up to this newest video she is making her own Illuminati theory.

If someone was talking crap about you through a website, I think you'd be a little upset too. Atleast she came right TO yall about why she's pissed instead of making a thread ABOUT you discussing it with others.
I'm pretty sure she was apologizing about her actions toward Mo and Souza, and I'm positive she said she shouldn't have said what she did about their theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:37:39 PM
Did anyone really listen to Maura about the Rothchild family because I don't remember her saying anything about the Illuminati in her latest video about the Rothchilds. I'm not going to put down anyone but people really need to open their ears and pay attention to get the full story before saying things like one person said something about the Illluminati when they actually didn't its like a person hears something when there is nothing there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

February 25, 2010, 07:39:57 PM
Quote from: "naomifury"

If someone was talking crap about you through a website, I think you'd be a little upset too. Atleast she came right TO yall about why she's pissed instead of making a thread ABOUT you discussing it with others.
I'm pretty sure she was apologizing about her actions toward Mo and Souza, and I'm positive she said she shouldn't have said what she did about their theory.

SO SHE WAS APOLOGIZING BUT CALLING ALL OUR MEMBERS ASSHOLES. LISTEN PLEASE STOP WHILE YOUR AHEAD. WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN, THEN WATCH HER LAST 3 VIDEOS, IN WHICH ONE OF THEM SHE GOES BALLS OUT ON MO AND SOUZA AND THAT WILL NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.

AND THE ONLY REASON SHES APOLOGIZING IS BECAUSE IM THE ONE THAT CALLED HER OUT ON THE OTHER THREAD, AND THATS A HALF ASS APOLOGY WHEN YOUR CALLING OUR MEMBERS ASSHOLES. IF YOU THINK OUR MEMBERS OUR ASSHOLES I CAN BAN YOU AS WELL. LET ME KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.

AND SHE CLAIMS THAT IT WAS MO AND SOUZAS THREAD BUT IT WASNT, A MEMBER STARTED THAT THREAD. SO SHES LYING ONCE AGAIN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 25, 2010, 07:40:15 PM
Quote from: "LOVESoldier28"
Did anyone really listen to Maura about the Rothchild family because I don't remember her saying anything about the Illuminati in her latest video about the Rothchilds. I'm not going to put down anyone but people really need to open their ears and pay attention to get the full story before saying things like one person said something about the Illluminati when they actually didn't its like a person hears something when there is nothing there.

[youtube:1a66pxbp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd9W49SpQDs[/youtube:1a66pxbp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:45:15 PM
Quote from: "naomifury"

SO SHE WAS APOLOGIZING BUT CALLING ALL OUR MEMBERS ASSHOLES. LISTEN PLEASE STOP WHILE YOUR AHEAD. WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN, THE WATCH HER LAST 3 VIDEOS, IN WHICH ONE OF THEM SHE GOES BALLS OUT ON MO AND SOUZA AND THAT WILL NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.

If you are upset, you will say those sort of things. I don't see her calling people an asshole any different from us calling her names, and I'm sure some have done that
Okay...the last 3 videos are in the PAST. In the PRESENT she is apologizing! So why focus so much on that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 07:48:34 PM
THIS IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM MAURA.

no asshole they didnt steal MY research. Go to my forum and see whose shit they stole.. But its ok keep being a lapdog for those idiots really.. All of you people eating from their hands are going to look like really big fools in the end...? :) :) ... Im on the right track and ive been on the right track.. You follow people who arent even fans of Michael? That should speak MOUNTAINS for their agendas.. but i have love and support. so keep being a good puppy :p!!! take care!!

so ONLY MAURA IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG, WELL THEN I SUGGEST ALL OF US SHUT OUR SITES DOWN CAUSE THE GODLY ONE MAURA IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG.

SHE DOESNT GET IT DOES SHE?, SHES A HYPOCRITE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 25, 2010, 07:49:06 PM
Hypocrite is a good description. So much hate.... over someones THEORIES. I truly don't get it. Never have. Never will.

Man, life is too short for this shit.

Who posted this video anyway and why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions