Re: Maura's shoutout to us
February 25, 2010, 07:54:13 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Hypocrite is a good description. So much hate.... over someones THEORIES. I truly don't get it. Never have. Never will.

Man, life is too short for this shit.

Who posted this video anyway and why.

I agree. This post was bound to start mess.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."

"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

February 25, 2010, 08:00:01 PM
wow...mj fans are all in each others throats everywhere I go. Twitter, here..shessh. Where is the LOVE...? We are all supposed to be here to compare notes and ideas to try to make sense of all these events since June 25. Why does it always turn into an attack?

I'm saddened by this as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 25, 2010, 08:18:46 PM
Quote from: "naomifury"
Hypocrite is a good description. So much hate.... over someones THEORIES. I truly don't get it. Never have. Never will.

I agree. This post was bound to start mess.

Bound and designed. Smells of minion work. Takes one to know one. I'd say the OP needs to explain themselves or get a one way ticket.

But that's just my opinion and what the hell do i know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2010, 09:02:51 PM
I am new, and I do not know Maura. I know I read all of your investigations, and I do not recall anyone bad mouthing anyone.  Maybe I skipped it. I have learned through my life that sometimes you have to be a stronger person, a better person, and just let go. This Maura, whom I do not know and cannot judge, like I do not judge anyone here, because we are all children of God, if she said very bad things, well maybe we should forgive her,and continue working together so we can find out where is Michael. Like they say 2 wrong does not make a right. So just lets be in harmony and peace.. for Michael L.O.V.E.

THANKS FOR LISTENING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 25, 2010, 09:16:11 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I am new, and I do not know Maura. I know I read all of your investigations, and I do not recall anyone bad mouthing anyone.  Maybe I skipped it. I have learned through my life that sometimes you have to be a stronger person, a better person, and just let go. This Maura, whom I do not know and cannot judge, like I do not judge anyone here, because we are all children of God, if she said very bad things, well maybe we should forgive her,and continue working together so we can find out where is Michael. Like they say 2 wrong does not make a right. So just lets be in harmony and peace.. for Michael L.O.V.E.

THANKS FOR LISTENING.

your 100% right, and other then me badmouthing her because im defending US, i wont let anyone else bad mouth her.

I have said up until she opened her fat mouth and badmouthed mo and souza I actually had tons of respect for her work and still do.

But all everyone does is attack mo and souza in blogs and videos and they allow nasty comments by their members without souza or mo's provoking them first.

thats never happened. mo and souza are polite until you f with them, I DONT GET THE HATE, THIS IS A HOAX, WHY IS ANY THEORY TO FAR FETCHED, IF YOU DONT LIKE MO AND SOUZAS THEORIES THEN LEAVE, WHY START HATING ON THEM, IF ITS NOT FAR FETCHED THAT MICHAEL HOAXED HIS DEATH AND IS DOING THIS TO HIS FAMILY KIDS AND FANS THEN WHY IS ANY OTHER THEORY SO CRAZY. JUST LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THE DOOR IS OPEN.

OR IS IT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS
JEALOUS THAT WE HERE HAVE MORE INFO ON OUR HOMEPAGE THEN THEY HAVE ALLTOGETHER, OR THAT WE HAVE A HUGE BLOG FULL OF INFO FOR OUR MEMBERS, OR THE CHAT ROOM WE HAVE, ARE THEY JEALOUS OF IT, OR IS IT THE FORUM, MAYBE THEY ARE JEALOUS THAT OUR FORUM IS THE BIGGEST WITH THE MOST MEMBERS, IS THAT IT. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE GROW UP, I SAY THAT TO THE HATERS,.

WE DONT MAKE VIDEO AND BLOGS AND THREADS ABOUT THE THINGS WE DONT LIKE ABOUT YOUR THEORIES SO WHY F WITH US AND OUR THEORIES, WE WONT STAND FOR IT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

February 25, 2010, 09:23:05 PM
:shock:  :shock: .... I only come here part-time so that makes me only half an ass I guess  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It's just venting. I've been called worse things than this  :lol: . We can choose to ignore it if we want, no point in us here getting into a debate over it. If you know where you stand, it doesn't matter what others think........ boy sometimes it feels like we are in high school all over again  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ok, I'll take my half-ass out of here  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:27:39 PM
SERIOUSLY FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE THAT HATE MO AND SOUZA

HAVE THEY ONCE TYPED IN MICHAEL JACKSON ILLUMINATI OR ANYTHING ELSE THEY HATE MO AND SOUZA ON, THERE IS HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS BY OTHER PEOPLE AND OTHER FORUMS THAT ARE FAR WORSE THEN ANYTHING YOU WILL EVER HEAR AT OUR SITE, GO HAVE A LOOK, WHY ARENT THEY ATTACKING THEM, WHY IS IT MO AND SOUZA.

I THINK I KNOW WHY.  SHHHHHHH MAYBE ILL TELL EVERYONE ONE DAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

bec

February 25, 2010, 09:30:59 PM
Because its jealousy, that's why. If Mo and Souza never had any good theories or inteligent posts no one would give a shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2010, 09:34:09 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

THANKS FOR LISTENING.

your 100% right, and other then me badmouthing her because im defending US, i wont let anyone else bad mouth her.

I have said up until she opened her fat mouth and badmouthed mo and souza I actually had tons of respect for her work and still do.

But all everyone does is attack mo and souza in blogs and videos and they allow nasty comments by their members without souza or mo's provoking them first.

thats never happened. mo and souza are polite until you f with them, I DONT GET THE HATE, THIS IS A HOAX, WHY IS ANY THEORY TO FAR FETCHED, IF YOU DONT LIKE MO AND SOUZAS THEORIES THEN LEAVE, WHY START HATING ON THEM, IF ITS NOT FAR FETCHED THAT MICHAEL HOAXED HIS DEATH AND IS DOING THIS TO HIS FAMILY KIDS AND FANS THEN WHY IS ANY OTHER THEORY SO CRAZY. JUST LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THE DOOR IS OPEN.

OR IS IT THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS
JEALOUS THAT WE HERE HAVE MORE INFO ON OUR HOMEPAGE THEN THEY HAVE ALLTOGETHER, OR THAT WE HAVE A HUGE BLOG FULL OF INFO FOR OUR MEMBERS, OR THE CHAT ROOM WE HAVE, ARE THEY JEALOUS OF IT, OR IS IT THE FORUM, MAYBE THEY ARE JEALOUS THAT OUR FORUM IS THE BIGGEST WITH THE MOST MEMBERS, IS THAT IT. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE GROW UP, I SAY THAT TO THE HATERS,.

WE DONT MAKE VIDEO AND BLOGS AND THREADS ABOUT THE THINGS WE DONT LIKE ABOUT YOUR THEORIES SO WHY F WITH US AND OUR THEORIES, WE WONT STAND FOR IT.

I understand you 100%, jealousy doesn't bring you anywhere just anger and hatred. I for one do not have lots of time in my hands to do profound researches. I work 40 hrs a week, I do my best to find some clues. I do admit that Souza is a very good investigator. Everything she wrote is amazing. As for Maura, I read some of her stuff too she also is a good investigator. We should learn to work together as one, and not to bash one another. I strongly feel that Michael may be reading our posts.. Is that what we want to portray  him? That we fight, when he wants peace throughout the world???  Maura maybe an appology should be said, so we can all work together.  Badkolo, like I said you are 100% understood. what do you say we work together....I would like to be your friend. As a matter of fact everyones friend. .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 25, 2010, 09:35:45 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"
SERIOUSLY FOLKS, THESE PEOPLE THAT HATE MO AND SOUZA

HAVE THEY ONCE TYPED IN MICHAEL JACKSON ILLUMINATI OR ANYTHING ELSE THEY HATE MO AND SOUZA ON, THERE IS HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS BY OTHER PEOPLE AND OTHER FORUMS THAT ARE FAR WORSE THEN ANYTHING YOU WILL EVER HEAR AT OUR SITE, GO HAVE A LOOK, WHY ARENT THEY ATTACKING THEM, WHY IS IT MO AND SOUZA.

I THINK I KNOW WHY.  SHHHHHHH MAYBE ILL TELL EVERYONE ONE DAY.

You sound frustrated badkolo. I understand that. I disagree with what was said and how this was done, but honestly, what can we do about it. It's already posted on the net. We can choose to ignore it or allow it to affect us.

Honestly, it's not worth it. Don't let her or this get to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:37:10 PM

I agree... lock this thread and move on. This is not what we are here for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:39:45 PM
Quote from: "neversaynever"

I agree... lock this thread and move on. This is not what we are here for.

Agree. This has nothing to do with us finding out about what happened to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:42:21 PM
Hey, you know whose enjoying this thread?.....the unbelievers.  They're saying what a bunch of nuts! :roll:   If all the hoaxers could just get along and work together on what's important here...HELLO!...that would be MiCHAEL, we might get to the bottom of this whole thing a lot faster.  IMHO  

Let's kiss and make up! <3 Stay focused on the reason we are all here.  Quit your bitchin' and fighting.  PEACE and L.O.V.E.   For Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2010, 09:47:47 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Hey, you know whose enjoying this thread?.....the unbelievers.  They're saying what a bunch of nuts! :roll:   If all the hoaxers could just get along and work together on what's important here...HELLO!...that would be MiCHAEL, we might get to the bottom of this whole thing a lot faster.  IMHO  

Let's kiss and make up! <3 Stay focused on the reason we are all here.  Quit your bitchin' and fighting.  PEACE and L.O.V.E.   For Michael!

AMEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 25, 2010, 10:06:15 PM
i agree lets move on.

*i didnt know this was going to cause so much trouble i just thought it would show her character & maybe see what she is about..sorry for the post

lets find michael :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions