~Souza~Topic starter

Let's do it one more time...
February 25, 2010, 10:51:23 PM
There are moments in life when you think: "What the fuck???"

I have had MANY of these moments during the last 8 months, but now I am at a point that I am close to exploding...

Maura, thank you so much for your 'apologies', it's highly appreciated. It's a bummer though you are refering afterwards to us as 'idiots'.

You claim to have the truth about the hoax and about me and Mo. Well I am very interested Maura! Tell everyone the truth about us, I am very curious about what you found! And tell us about the truth on the hoax, I'm very curious about that too.
I have said it before Maura and I will say it again: You talk to the wrong people. There are people that don't want Mike to come back and will come up with anything that will make him look bad or put him in danger.
Those are the same people that tried to bring him down before, you think they don't read these forums? Some of them have been close to Mike for years, so they do know a lot, but they have the wrong intentions.

For the other Souza & M0 haters: Has anyone ever thought about the fact that there is a possibility that the theories in our blogs could be true? Have you ever thought about it that when you call our theories freaking insane, you could be calling Mike freaking insane? I guess not.

We have tried really hard to stay polite, but I am fed up with the crap. We have been attacked many times because we are not fans, who gives a fuck? It's not like we hate him! I think we have proven that many times. You don't have to be a fan to like someone, wake up!

We don't give a shit if some of you think we are nutcases, because we can handle that. You can say anything about us whatever you like, we don't care because it's only words on a screen and ignorance.

What is pissing me off is that there are people trying to ruin this hoax by claiming stuff that isn't true, by distracting people and even by saying that others are distracting people. According to BoW we are guys and on the payroll, trying to send hoaxers in the wrong direction. Well tell me, HOW do we do that? HOW are we manipulating? Have we ever said we have the truth? Like Maura does? NO, never! Even if we would have, we wouldn't claim it. We support everything we post, it's for everyone to see and everyone can think for themselves. If you don't believe it that's fine, walk away from it but be careful with what you post...

We are not fans, so what are we doing here?

We are not here to find him.
We are here to speak up for someone that can't speak up for himself now.
We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.
We are here to support someone that needs support.
We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.
We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone, whether you want to believe it or not.

Mike needs you, even if our 'crazy theories' turn out to be true. He needs to know he has your full support, that you understand why he is doing this. It's not important WHEN he returns, it's important that IF he returns, he can do so in safety, knowing we got his back.

Hate us for it if you want, I won't lose a minute of sleep because of it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Let's do it one more time...
February 25, 2010, 10:58:03 PM
I actually like having people on here that are not fans, because we might lose sight of things because we're thinking with our hearts too much and our emotions get the best of us!
Thats when ppl like you come in handy :D
and MJ, I have your back <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:01:03 PM
Souza and Mo, you guys will always have my respect.
It's funny how a lot of "fans" are spreading hate and bash you guys for not labeling yourselves as such..
who is really getting the message in all of this?

In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.
-Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:11:24 PM
We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.
We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone, whether you want to believe it or not.

Mike needs you, even if our 'crazy theories' turn out to be true. He needs to know he has your full support, that you understand why he is doing this. It's not important WHEN he returns, it's important that IF he returns, he can do so in safety, knowing we got his back.

Bravo - these are the exact reasons that led me on the path to find this forum. It's high time we all speak out on his behalf and defend him. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 25, 2010, 11:15:00 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Bravo - these are the exact reasons that led me on the path to find this forum. It's high time we all speak out on his behalf and defend him. Thank you.

and as Randy put it "My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:15:19 PM
Meh.

A hater's job is to hate.

Their "well" of information must have run dry if all they're left with is bashing other people...   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:18:08 PM
That was absolutely awesome, Souza. I too am so sick of all of these people running around claiming to have the truth on things and then not telling anyone! People use the anonymity of the web to spew the most nonsensical things to get some attention, and then they can't even defend themselves! Poor Michael is working so hard and you're right, needs us, and here come these people trying to pull our attention away from him.. I've seen too much idiocy like this in the past on the web, therefore I never paid one cent of attention to any one like that.. BOW, Maura.. I wish they would just drop it and leave us alone! I think it's safe to say that most everybody here is ready and willing to "have his back" no matter what, we're ALL behind him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:20:55 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

God bless you, voiceforthesilent! I believe that the Lord lead me here to find the truth, and to defend our beloved MJ to the bone until the Lord takes me home.  MJ, it is my honor to be here to support you, to  defend you, and to love you.  God bless you everyone here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 25, 2010, 11:24:12 PM
The fact that you are not fans works in your favor. Your theories and thoughts will not be slanted because of personal feelings toward MJ.

Think about the way that courtroom juries are supposed to be selected. Prospective jurors are asked questions to determine if they can be open-minded and objective when hearing a case. Objectivity  and an open-mind are key when investigating the hoax.

All MJ related hoax news will not be warm and fuzzy or soft and cuddly. There might be news that is uncovered which proves to be unpleasant or difficult to absorb. We should all try to be  be open-minded and objective to digest the bitter with the sweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:27:37 PM
what can we say, haters hate, its all their good for, those who call themselves "true fans" sure aren't doing a good job at following his message to spread LOVE, wake up people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 25, 2010, 11:39:18 PM
I agree with what you said 100% Souza, the haters can bash us all they want...It isn't going to change anything! Besides, I think it is a very nice thing both you and Mo do for all our investigations.

Giving us a place to call home, even when people try to start shit over it...Michael does need our support, and I will be damned before I turn my back on him.

8 months it took me to announce that I am a beLIEver, not to mention all the investigation's. But I never lost hope, besides, No hater can stop us now! We are his Army united in the name of L.O.V.E! We must continue to beLIEve!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 12:21:59 AM
I couldn't have said it better myself Sousa :) BTW I'm not a fan either,and although I wished I had alot more time to spend on the computer then I actually do investigating everything on Michael jackson,I don't.What I have read from BOTH Mo and Sousa along with many many other members has opened my eyes to exactly how trashed this world has become and truthfully speaking IF it wasn't for MJ dying then I for one would still be ignorant of how bad things are.I would NEVER have found out either exactly HOW MUCH Michael did do for the people on this earth if he hadn't of faked his death.Like I said No I am not a fan but I have always admired the man for his singing,dancing and the way he felt/feels about children all over this world and how he has dedicated his life in doing so.Since June 25th 2009 I have spent time telling as many people as I can about Michael,this forum and the importance of Michaels message to everyone.So far I have gotten 5 people out of about 2 dozen to listen and believe what I have told them which to me is an excellent start for I was hoping in reality that if only 1 person may believe then I was doing great,so I have nothing but the greatest respect and admiration for Mo,Sousa and ALL the others in this forum who have been able to come up with all that they have.As long as this forum stays open there will be more people 1 by 1 who are brought to this forum one way or another and will read the truth.Heads and chins up everyone your doing an excellent job and should be very proud of yourselves....Think Positive,Be Positive and Live Positive and we shall get there in time...Gods Blessings to you all :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 01:08:58 AM
WOW no clue as to what happened, but saw the posts on the thread of her video and she did infact get the coat of arms wrong did'nt she...Did she come and apologize or something? I saw  Badkolo said she should, i wasn't here last night so don't know what happened.
I guess everyone investigating has Mike's back in one way or another , i know i do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

February 26, 2010, 02:21:39 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I have had MANY of these moments during the last 8 months, but now I am at a point that I am close to exploding...

Maura, thank you so much for your 'apologies', it's highly appreciated. It's a bummer though you are refering afterwards to us as 'idiots'.

You claim to have the truth about the hoax and about me and Mo. Well I am very interested Maura! Tell everyone the truth about us, I am very curious about what you found! And tell us about the truth on the hoax, I'm very curious about that too.
I have said it before Maura and I will say it again: You talk to the wrong people. There are people that don't want Mike to come back and will come up with anything that will make him look bad or put him in danger.
Those are the same people that tried to bring him down before, you think they don't read these forums? Some of them have been close to Mike for years, so they do know a lot, but they have the wrong intentions.

For the other Souza & M0 haters: Has anyone ever thought about the fact that there is a possibility that the theories in our blogs could be true? Have you ever thought about it that when you call our theories freaking insane, you could be calling Mike freaking insane? I guess not.

We have tried really hard to stay polite, but I am fed up with the crap. We have been attacked many times because we are not fans, who gives a fuck? It's not like we hate him! I think we have proven that many times. You don't have to be a fan to like someone, wake up!

We don't give a shit if some of you think we are nutcases, because we can handle that. You can say anything about us whatever you like, we don't care because it's only words on a screen and ignorance.

What is pissing me off is that there are people trying to ruin this hoax by claiming stuff that isn't true, by distracting people and even by saying that others are distracting people. According to BoW we are guys and on the payroll, trying to send hoaxers in the wrong direction. Well tell me, HOW do we do that? HOW are we manipulating? Have we ever said we have the truth? Like Maura does? NO, never! Even if we would have, we wouldn't claim it. We support everything we post, it's for everyone to see and everyone can think for themselves. If you don't believe it that's fine, walk away from it but be careful with what you post...

We are not fans, so what are we doing here?

Hate us for it if you want, I won't lose a minute of sleep because of it.
Well said !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

LunaCielo

February 26, 2010, 02:49:33 AM
Quote from: ~Souza~

I agree with you, respect you and follow you forever, and I have always believed in the importance of maintaining a healthy emotional detachment to read well the truth about Michael Jackson in particular and everyone in general.
Who sows hatred and malice is the usual dirty game of who wants to cover up the truth... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions