2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
"LIES" ARE THE TRUTH IN DISGUISE: THE MEDIA
February 25, 2010, 11:23:45 PM
We need to find the truth, in all the lies.  The point I'm making is that just because she said this or they wrote that, does it mean it's the truth?????  We read things that are published about MJ's death or autopsy or court case, and we try and work out if its fake or the truth............IT"S ALL FAKE BECAUSE MJ IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!   So therefore,  
WE NEED TO LOOK FOR THE "TRUTH" WITHIN THE.... "LIES".....

I made this video for you to watch:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: "LIES" ARE THE TRUTH IN DISGUISE: THE MEDIA
February 26, 2010, 12:13:40 AM
I watched and liked your video on YouTube,I tried to post a comment three different times but it wouldn't post.Anyway my comment was LETS ALL START A BOYCOTT AGAINST TABLOID MAGAZINE'S!!!!!!FOR MICHAELS SAKE LET'S MAKE THAT CHANGE.         Can you imagine if everybody that looks at your video was to tell someone they know that buys these tabloids that there is a boycott against them and please respect the boycott and they dont buy them anymore out of respect.We could probably put them out of business,(with the recession and all it could be possible) Anywho a person can dream about it at least. But hey you never know.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 12:16:29 AM
I agree, and we should have tabloid burning! anyone who owns them or has old copies should burn them, maybe take photos or a video of it and we could have a thread that people could post then in, just a thought...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 12:18:16 AM
At this point of our time we can do little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 26, 2010, 12:59:57 AM
Lets fight back......if they can write all that crap, and get away with it, they should be held responsible.  Remember Princess Dianna????  MJ's children were recently involved in a car accident due to the paparazzi.  Just how far they will go to sell a magazine.  When he comes back, that will stick it to them, but in the meantime, just spread the word and STOP buying that STUFF.
This is the insensitivity of the paparazzi.....a fake picture of MJ dead is made and leaked by Ben Evensted, then the rest of those scum bags get their hands on it, and "vuola"......we have the DEATH of MJ....the rest is HIStory. Look at these photos below.  The pic of Princess Di dying was finally published by some guy who had no respect, even though the family begged not to release it.  Our last picture of MJ is of him (in the 80's) dead, and they make up the rest..BURN THE TABLOIDS so  Michael knows we are understanding his message...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 09:06:26 AM
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
I watched and liked your video on YouTube,I tried to post a comment three different times but it wouldn't post.Anyway my comment was LETS ALL START A BOYCOTT AGAINST TABLOID MAGAZINE'S!!!!!!FOR MICHAELS SAKE LET'S MAKE THAT CHANGE.         Can you imagine if everybody that looks at your video was to tell someone they know that buys these tabloids that there is a boycott against them and please respect the boycott and they dont buy them anymore out of respect.We could probably put them out of business,(with the recession and all it could be possible) Anywho a person can dream about it at least. But hey you never know.   :roll:

u got it right here! this is what i'm doing, too. i never consumed tabloids or soap 'reality' tv and i'm doing all i can to spread that message. do not support the system that is trying to glue us to our sofas with all that so-called entertainment! don't fall for it! it keeps you from thinking straight and from going outside and doing stuff. helping someone, taking your old clothes to charity, whatever. stuff anyone can do. but do we in terms of 'are we really doing enough?'.

we're all thinking we're in a 'free' world, yet we're stuck in this information madness. images are cut to change so quickly, you think you're missing something when you're not looking for a second. trends change everyday, if you follow that you need a new closet every week! the system is offering us everything in bulks, buy stuff with money you don't have, we take rate payments, everybody is in debt, so they gotta do overtime, then you get sick from that, you have to go and tale all kinds of meds or supplements, so you 'feel' better, in reality meaning: don't you get sick on us, we need your working power, so we can fill our pockets while you're gonna be paying for your car the next ten years (not that you needed it, but you just 'had to have it' - who said that???)...it goes on forever. the system we are living in is keeping us there with all means possible. from 'news', to 'entertainment', the way you're supposed to look and act, what you put on your plates daily...from birth to death...

that is the message i'm getting here. and michael's, too: start with the person in the mirror, don't eat the sh!t tha's being fed to you! june 25, 2009 was the wake up call for everybody who didn't realize any of that yet!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 28, 2010, 12:25:21 AM
I know this may be impossible but we should all meet up or some of us should grab a bunch of friends and just give a big F-U to the media and then tell them it's all for L.O.V.E.  :D  post it on youtube or something got to let Mike know were with him a 100%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 28, 2010, 01:56:15 AM
Sounds like a plan.  I live in Australia.  Maybe the internet is the way to go.  We could all make our own videos containing our feelings and then burn the tabloids and film it.  Many lives have been ruined as a result of this bulls..t!  I don't  let my son watch any commercial TV.  I never buy the newspaper or magazines.  Lets set up a site:  Any ideas????????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

February 28, 2010, 07:51:27 AM
2goodto2btrue

I like your video very much!!! It underlines how we behave we tend to believe tobloids like TMZ or the SUN because we hope that they would give us the truth. IT`S not the point... if you understand Michaels mind a little bit then you/we will realize who we should really listen to. It is only him or his family (his children).

I am very sure that TMZ doesn´t know anything and if so it is not because Michael told them something but because they are corrupt and this is a very big fact!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Shout

February 28, 2010, 07:53:18 AM

IT STARTS WITH US!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

Shout

February 28, 2010, 07:58:28 AM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
I know this may be impossible but we should all meet up or some of us should grab a bunch of friends and just give a big F-U to the media and then tell them it's all for L.O.V.E.  :D  post it on youtube or something got to let Mike know were with him a 100%

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)

February 28, 2010, 07:59:43 AM
I think even if we can't meet up we should all do our own "2 fingers to the media" videos and put them on YouTube.

We could call it "The 2 Fingers to the Media Campaign"!!!! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 28, 2010, 08:04:54 AM
How about start a website with articles about celebrities' good behaviour and good deeds to community, writen by people for people. To show people they do good and that a tabloid can write about good news.
Show them example of positive journalism.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 08:15:02 AM

Yes, something needs to be done. I've been making a point of adding a comment to every "good" story I read of Michael, thanking them for their honesty. And, whenever I see a story based on lies I make sure to voice the truth...in love. I also now speak up in conversations where someone is unknowingly speaking untruths against Michael based on tabloid information. We can make a difference by standing up and speaking the truth. Celebrities are human beings and should be treated with the same respect that an ordinary citizen is treated.  I, too, do not buy any magazine or paper that profits from printing garbage about another person. I started that around 2005 when the media had a heyday with Michael's trial. I was sick of the way they were treating him and at the time I was only a casual admirer.  One by one we can get the word out. We are his voice. One little ant can do little on his own...but what do they call a bunch of little ants? An army....speak love and truth. Blessings.

PS - that suggestion to start a website to post the good behavior of the celebrities is an excellent idea! The Bible says to fight fire with fire and that is a perfect way to go about it. The comments will be done with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Shout

February 28, 2010, 08:20:19 AM
Quote from: "lraving"
How about start a website with articles about celebrities' good behaviour and good deeds to community, writen by people for people. To show people they do good and that a tabloid can write about good news.
Show them example of positive journalism.

This is a beautiful idea, but how can we achieve that people who work for the media will read it? If they do not read it it will not change their behaviour.

Maybe we should add some points and write to the press that we will not accept how they treat famous people in the media, that they do not accept peoples privacy, that we have our voice and we will use it to fight against it! We are not blind and not willing anymore to see or read it . We are not stupid, but they try to say that so many people want to see this sh***

YOUTUBE might be the perfect place!!! WE should start with the ideas we have and really fight agains soul murderer!!! I will not accept this SH** anymore. Let us begin!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(George Orwell)