Re: "LIES" ARE THE TRUTH IN DISGUISE: THE MEDIA
February 28, 2010, 01:16:11 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "lraving"
How about start a website with articles about celebrities' good behaviour and good deeds to community, writen by people for people. To show people they do good and that a tabloid can write about good news.
Show them example of positive journalism.

This is a beautiful idea, but how can we achieve that people who work for the media will read it? If they do not read it it will not change their behaviour.

Maybe we should add some points and write to the press that we will not accept how they treat famous people in the media, that they do not accept peoples privacy, that we have our voice and we will use it to fight against it! We are not blind and not willing anymore to see or read it . We are not stupid, but they try to say that so many people want to see this sh***

YOUTUBE might be the perfect place!!! WE should start with the ideas we have and really fight agains soul murderer!!! I will not accept this SH** anymore. Let us begin!!
I understand your motivation, but you know like me that the truth is uncomfortable.
At least you will get only a lot of trouble with Management und the Law. The Power are in the hands of companies and Media Moguls. you tube needs also the good will of Sony, Paramount, etc..
Build your own webside and try to find someone who has also power and character.
last is in this world LUXUS......
Good Luck ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: "max212"
How about start a website with articles about celebrities' good behaviour and good deeds to community, writen by people for people. To show people they do good and that a tabloid can write about good news.
contact the Managment of the Celebrities , show them your concept and I am sure you will get a positiv response.
If you need a little help give me a sign.... :)

This is a beautiful idea, but how can we achieve that people who work for the media will read it? If they do not read it it will not change their behaviour.

Maybe we should add some points and write to the press that we will not accept how they treat famous people in the media, that they do not accept peoples privacy, that we have our voice and we will use it to fight against it! We are not blind and not willing anymore to see or read it . We are not stupid, but they try to say that so many people want to see this sh***

YOUTUBE might be the perfect place!!! WE should start with the ideas we have and really fight agains soul murderer!!! I will not accept this SH** anymore. Let us begin!!
I understand your motivation, but you know like me that the truth is uncomfortable.
At least you will get only a lot of trouble with Management und the Law. The Power are in the hands of companies and Media Moguls. you tube needs also the good will of Sony, Paramount, etc..
Build your own webside and try to find someone who has also power and character.
Good Luck ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 02:17:47 PM
contact the Managment of the Celebrities , show them your concept and I am sure you will get a positiv response.

Good Luck ;)

Thank you max212
The idea is to have an interactive website, people can react on the articles that are posted, but they also can place articles as well.
If a celebrity does something good, it usually involves "regular" people. Let them tell their story. That's a beginning. We can send the link to that celebrity using twitter.
I trully believe that if we keep doing that, we will get noticed by the people we write about and the word will spread. There are so many celebrities who are tired of the bad things and lies that the tabloids write, it will be like a fresh air. We can do this together and I'm sure they will join us... their fans will follow...
You never know unless you try. And I really want to do something. I'm not talking about attacking the press, I'm talking about giving an example.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 03:19:05 PM
good idea! I think Tabloid Junkie would be a great for a name...maybe someone could play with that name to make it sound positive or whatever...
and when I said tabloid burning I meant old copies that we already have! but maybe its worth the investment like other posters posted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 03:22:47 PM

Good Luck ;)

Thank you max212
The idea is to have an interactive website, people can react on the articles that are posted, but they also can place articles as well.
If a celebrity does something good, it usually involves "regular" people. Let them tell their story. That's a beginning. We can send the link to that celebrity using twitter.
I trully believe that if we keep doing that, we will get noticed by the people we write about and the word will spread. There are so many celebrities who are tired of the bad things and lies that the tabloids write, it will be like a fresh air. We can do this together and I'm sure they will join us... their fans will follow...
You never know unless you try. And I really want to do something. I'm not talking about attacking the press, I'm talking about giving an example.
you are right , they getting so tired of all the trash that they choose drugs or suicide , cause they can´t heard no lies longer about themselve . Music or Fashion Biz always the same. I have also a part in this damage game and it is impossible to find a way out. No Fame could take away scarfs which Celebrities get from the Press.....
But remember it´s cruel but true better a bad PR than no more in the News
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 04:23:18 PM
MediaLiars
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:25:01 PM
Death to tabloids?.....Blood on the tabloids?......Tabloid boycott?....just throwing out some ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:27:31 PM
There is a very old saying which states the same:

THERE ARE TRUTH IN LIES...

When someone lies, they always include an element of truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 28, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
THANKYOU IRAVING.....If it costs any money to set up a website, let me know.

I kinda like the idea that MJ had:  keep it simple.  Follow his message. " BURN ALL TABLOIDS"......FOR L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 11:33:48 PM
Found this on face book :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe it will help ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
That's a great start.  I have signed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
at the moment though the media are supporting the jackson family

i havent seen anything particularly horrible in the news about mj recently

they are supporting the trial

yes they believe that mike is dead though they had reported on the hoax, but most of the worlds population believe that mj is dead

well, who would dare to bother a grieving family? especially with the media circus goin' on like that? they have no choice, there is no way anyone could write soneting bad about any of them at this time. it's only been 5 months since the 'funeral', so they have to leave them alone. plus, jermaine and latoya are out often enough to catch the media coverage.
and the tabloids are not able to read the clues cuz they think we're all a bunch of crazies here, anyway. the trial is up anyway, so that's gonna be the latest craze for a while. 'new evidence' showing up all the time, so they jump on that. no need to bother any of the jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions