I have no idea. Does anybody have any idea where Murray is?

It seems like he's played his part and gone hiding again jst like he went missing after June the 25th.....and showed up only four months later.

And no no one can get to him..right? Not even a paparazzi......Not even a single photo...Just like the months following June 25.

A man cant remain THIS secure and comfy and unquestioned unless someone is protecting him.....No prizes for guessing who that someone is.

Plus, I think that as the days go by.....The DEA theory is proving to be a strong contender. Because the Conrad Murray case has hardly received the kind of attention that the 2005 child abuse trials did........One cant compare the hooplah surrounding this trials to this case...

Because the media isnt creating the kind of frenzy they did back in 2005.

In this case the media really didnt crucify Murray or really didnt show that kinda hunger to get a piece of him like they did to MJ in 2005.They didnt mock him, jeer him.....Just went about all the info they kept receiving from "unnamed sources" . So the purpose of the hoax IMO is hugely related to DEA......Which, in turn, will indirectly prove the media wrong.....The people will understand and know, That, by assisting in a really good cause, Micahel Jakcson is REALLY a good human being...not a monster as porttrayed by the media. He is not a hypocrite as they think him to be.

But the media bashing is IMO a secondary consequence of the hoax. To me right now thw DEA stuff is getting more real.
Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 04:59:11 AM by Doctor Death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: WHERE THE HELL IS THAT MAN?
February 26, 2010, 01:36:35 AM
To some degree, I am not surprised by the lack of hoopla. The media tends to show more interest when celebrities are alive and accused of scandals and not so much interest in  "dead" celebrities. Scandals are sexy newsmakers for the media.

The media covered the 2005 trial out of morbid curiosity to see what would be the outcome of the case i.e. what would happen to Michael. They think that they know the outcome of this 2010 case because as far as they are concerned what happened to MJ is  that he's "dead". As far as they are concerned...end of story. Murray is accused of killing a celebrity. That's his claim to fame however  he  isn't a celebrity. He hasn't been elevated to the level of one regarding the amount of media coverage...yet.

Plus, the way that MJs death was  reported is playing a huge role in the lack of coverage. There would be greater interest if Michael had been shot or stabbed by Conrad Murray. Celebrities who are believed to have died from drugs is old news and a yawner for the media. The drug story has many in the media believing that MJ had a role in his own "death".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

And why wasn't the news about the fake ambulance pic not on tmz or on anything???
In my country I hardly hear any news of mj. The fake 911 tape was on a news site a few days ago, but this site seems to be following tmz alot. And the trial was also on tv news, but anything else nothing, nada.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Murray's lawyer said he's back to work in Las Vegas. If you can believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh Yeah! BAck to work.......So safely isnt it?  Hasnt his license been cancelled yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The media can't/won't acknowledge that Murray has "vanished" because according to them he made bond the same day as the hearing and went right back to work.   :roll:

If they acknowledge that he's vanished then they would also have to acknowledge that according to other sources, he was only released on 2/25, and that they were WRONG when they said he had been released and went back to work.

And they still don't acknowledge how wrong they were in villifying Michael and calling him a paedophile, which will keep them from hyping up catching and convicting his "killer."

It's all BS.    :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Compared with the coverage that Anna Nicole Smith received after her death, the media has been extremely quiet.  I think it was a full year of Anna Nicole being splashed all over the tabloids and Entertainment medias.  In light of this, they have been as quiet as a church mouse about what is going on with the investigation and trial over Michael Jackson's "murder".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

Dr. Murray has been in jail or under protective custody & was released from jail on 2-25.

IMO TMZ knowingly lied when they reported Murray was released on bail & went back to work on 2-10.

Did TMZ lie to protect Murray? to protect the Hoax? to protect MJ?

My question is why did TMZ miss lead the public?

IMO TMZ has lost all credibility. TMZ & media are controling what the public learns about MJ & will only tell what they are allowed or told to tell.

IMO we have no other choice but to allow the truth to unfold, prevail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Quote from: "jill"
Compared with the coverage that Anna Nicole Smith received after her death, the media has been extremely quiet.  I think it was a full year of Anna Nicole being splashed all over the tabloids and Entertainment medias.  In light of this, they have been as quiet as a church mouse about what is going on with the investigation and trial over Michael Jackson's "murder".

Yes I was thinking the samething!! I also went over her audtopsy report and it lists ALL the names that she had been known as from her life!!! In the case of MJ total opposite ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

HE WILL COME BACK WHEN HE IS NEEDED  .. TO PLAY HIS ROLE.. KEEP WATCHING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "libra8"
Dr. Murray has been in jail or under protective custody & was released from jail on 2-25.

IMO TMZ knowingly lied when they reported Murray was released on bail & went back to work on 2-10.

Did TMZ lie to protect Murray? to protect the Hoax? to protect MJ?

My question is why did TMZ miss lead the public?

IMO TMZ has lost all credibility. TMZ & media are controling what the public learns about MJ & will only tell what they are allowed or told to tell.

IMO we have no other choice but to allow the truth to unfold, prevail.

I send an email to TMZ yesterday asking that very question - WHY did they run that story about Murray going back to work straight after he was charged on 8th Feb when obviously if he was only released on 25th Feb it was not possible.

I am still waiting for a reply but doubt I will get one!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

all4loveandbelieve

I guess he vanished in thin air.. lol.. As long as this hoax will come to an end,and MJ will appear. It is very long, and I think we are all getting inpatient, we want to know the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

@ rowdy angel....

You keep dreaming...they might as well never send a response....or maybe they will blame another of their infinite "SOURCES" !! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions