Who's the real hoaxster? AEG or MJ?
February 26, 2010, 04:55:16 AM
Sometimes I do get the feeling that we are being manipulated by AEG in various ways.....Maybe that PAINS thing at the memorial was an unreleased version of the Will U B There song that SONY had access to and fetched it just for the sake of creating this premeditated hoax......And got rid of Michael Jackson?

And buried the truth under a pile of money?

Maybe SONY is purposefully releasing unreleased songs of MJ so that they can evaluate wether a NEW Michael Jackson album containing unreleased stuff is REALLY gonna sell or not....Or to what extent.

Maybe the brothers have been paid off.....to behave erratically and do so intentionally.....Just to keep the buzz going, so that in case a new Micahel Jackson album releases containing unreleased stuff, it isnt short of some ADDITIONAL publicity....because MJ's name will generate publicity enough.....

Maybe TIAI is also their creation......

Maybe Conrad Murray was jusT in the wrong place at the wrong time?......And now has no way to defend himself?

BUT THE ONE THING THAT STANDS IN WAY OF THIS THEORY IS CONRAD MURRAY'S DEFENSE.... FROM WHERE IS HE PAYING FOR 4 LAWYERS! ?

AEG AND SONY CANT PROTECT A  MAN UNNECESSARILY FOREVER!.....PLUS IF AEG AND SONY WERE INVOLVED, MURRAY WOULD TELL THE TRUTH IF ARRESTED......HE WOULD DISCLOSE DETAILS OF AEG'S INVOLVEMENT.......

So therefore the "OMG AEG Killed MJ Theory doesnt stand the test of contradictions...."

....Which brings us to only one conclusion----- " Michael Jackson's This Is It.......Like You Have Never Seen Him Before....."

And please, Dont involve CLAIRVOYANTS and PHSYCIC shit . We've all played those Tarot cards and crystal ball games before
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Who's the real hoaxster? AEG or MJ?
February 26, 2010, 05:15:47 AM
mmm... I see your point.. but what r u tryin to show with this ?? :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

February 26, 2010, 07:21:15 AM
You bring up some interesting observations. Some time ago I was having a conversation  with a non-believer. He is open to listen when I discuss the MJ case without judgement. He posed a question that still has me thinking about it to this day. He asked if it were possible that the hoax itself could be a hoax. Afterall a fake hoax could  revive a massive  interest in Michael and  set the stage for lots of people to make money from Michael's legacy. He posed the question after we had discussed the revolving door that exists for MJ's employees i.e. Frank DeLeo, John Branca, Grace Rwamba, Karen Faye etc.

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Sometimes I do get the feeling that we are being manipulated by AEG in various ways.....Maybe that PAINS thing at the memorial was an unreleased version of the Will U B There song that SONY had access to and fetched it just for the sake of creating this premeditated hoax......And got rid of Michael Jackson?

And buried the truth under a pile of money?

Maybe SONY is purposefully releasing unreleased songs of MJ so that they can evaluate wether a NEW Michael Jackson album containing unreleased stuff is REALLY gonna sell or not....Or to what extent.

Maybe the brothers have been paid off.....to behave erratically and do so intentionally.....Just to keep the buzz going, so that in case a new Micahel Jackson album releases containing unreleased stuff, it isnt short of some ADDITIONAL publicity....because MJ's name will generate publicity enough.....

Maybe TIAI is also their creation......

Maybe Conrad Murray was jusT in the wrong place at the wrong time?......And now has no way to defend himself?

BUT THE ONE THING THAT STANDS IN WAY OF THIS THEORY IS CONRAD MURRAY'S DEFENSE.... FROM WHERE IS HE PAYING FOR 4 LAWYERS! ?

AEG AND SONY CANT PROTECT A  MAN UNNECESSARILY FOREVER!.....PLUS IF AEG AND SONY WERE INVOLVED, MURRAY WOULD TELL THE TRUTH IF ARRESTED......HE WOULD DISCLOSE DETAILS OF AEG'S INVOLVEMENT.......

So therefore the "OMG AEG Killed MJ Theory doesnt stand the test of contradictions...."

....Which brings us to only one conclusion----- " Michael Jackson's This Is It.......Like You Have Never Seen Him Before....."

And please, Dont involve CLAIRVOYANTS and PHSYCIC shit . We've all played those Tarot cards and crystal ball games before
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:29:04 AM
This is exactly what I was thinking, too. With memorial and burial, TII and everything else, could be they are making money this way. I remember watching Mazda's advertisement on YT, it was like a game. And there are people investigating, researching... it felt like what we are doing right now.

I hope the purpose is bigger (L.O.V.E.) message then just Sony and AEG profit. If it turns out to be just for profit, I will never ever never ever never see or buy anything from SONY ever again.

My first step after June 25th, never read any tabloid even if at the hairdressers.

I am courious about This is it concert tickets, I think that was a scam.
When they said, people can keep tickets for souvenir if AEG can keep the money. It's obvious they wanted to make money and I don't think MJ would ever alow that to happen to his fans. It makes you wonder.....

When I bought a ticket for Madonna's concert and she cancelled it, I got money back and I kept the ticket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 26, 2010, 07:49:30 AM
Well if they are they won't be able to hide the truth forever, and when it's found out the SH*T will hit the fan!

Even with that big stack of money, there won't be any place for them to hide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:53:40 AM
But I don't think that believers spend more money for MJ memorabilia than
non-believers....

The majority are nonbelievers and they don't buy less MJ memorabilia than the believers...
we spend a lot of time in investigating this whole thing...but not more money..
and like I already mentioned....we are the MINORITY...so there's nothing to gain from us

so...what should be the purpose from AEG?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:59:16 AM
I don't really see how they would profit from having a few thousand people or so believe Michael is still alive. The majority of people believes he's dead, and there are tons of people out there whose interest in Michael was only even awakened because he died. Dead celebrities have something very exciting about them, as it seems, and they become ultimate legends. On the other hand, you have a lot of people, who've been Michael's fans before, and who certainly don't like the idea of him faking his death, meaning they'd probably lose their interest in him if they were really lead to believe he's alive. So...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

February 26, 2010, 08:16:09 AM
The events of June 25, 2009  lured current fans, lost fans and non-fans to be re-introduced to MJ. Tribute magazines, newspapers and books kicked off the stampede. MJ cd's were flying off of the shelves along with other MJ memorablia. Reputable stores, vendors and even bootleggers got in on the action. Current and lost fans anxiously awaited the TII movie, new/old TII single and the TII dvd. Consider the  projects coming from the rest of the Jackson family and the money engine continues to churn. Lots of Mj and Jackson related activites are pending for this year alone: Concert tour, release of new music, tribute shows, fan conventions, more episodes of the reality show etc. AEG is an enormously powerful event planning  organization. They could likely get first bid on major international MJ related events especially if given the go-ahead from SONY and the Jackson Estate. AEG has quite a lot to gain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 08:24:05 AM
If AEG paid murray to take 2 to 4 yrs in jail 4 it, no murray would not rat them out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

jill

February 26, 2010, 08:39:55 AM
I have wondered if AEG and Sony were behind the hoax as well.  The news said that AEG paid for the Memorial Service at the Staples Center.  If that is the case, I am sure they had a say in who performed and what was performed. From all the crazy stuff that happened at the Memorial we know that is when most people started to doubt Michael's death.  LaToya said she planned the Memorial Service when she was interviewed by Barbara Walters, but I seriously doubt she is able to put together anything that complex!  

I read a blog somewhere from one of the Technicians from This Is It.  He said there were only a handful of people involved with the show that were allowed by AEG to speak about the Show.  He said Kenny Ortega was told by an AEG executive to film Michael Jackson from the time he stepped foot on the property for rehearsals, because they doubted he would complete the shows.  That leads me to think they could have planning to get rid of him to begin with.  It is interesting how Kenny Ortega changed his story about Michael's health.  At first he said Michael was very thin and he was concerned.  He said he even fed Michael himself to make sure he ate.  Then after the memorial all he could talk about was what great shape he was in and how excited he was to do the This Is It Tour!

AEG is definately involved up to their eyeballs!  I pray every day the truth will come out.  I certainly hope Michael out smarted them and is behind the hoax.  I have a gut feeling there is something really sinister going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 26, 2010, 08:42:11 AM
What exactly would they gain from us believing he's still alive? I could see the logic in them wanting him dead, but why go through all the trouble of making a few believe otherwise?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 08:44:17 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
The events of June 25, 2009  lured current fans, lost fans and non-fans to be re-introduced to MJ. Tribute magazines, newspapers and books kicked off the stampede. MJ cd's were flying off of the shelves along with other MJ memorablia. Reputable stores, vendors and even bootleggers got in on the action. Current and lost fans anxiously awaited the TII movie, new/old TII single and the TII dvd. Consider the  projects coming from the rest of the Jackson family and the money engine continues to churn. Lots of Mj and Jackson related activites are pending for this year alone: Concert tour, release of new music, tribute shows, fan conventions, more episodes of the reality show etc. AEG is an enormously powerful event planning  organization. They could likely get first bid on major international MJ related events especially if given the go-ahead from SONY and the Jackson Estate. AEG has quite a lot to gain.

Quote from: i[MISS]my[KING]
If AEG paid murray to take 2 to 4 yrs in jail 4 it, no murray would not rat them out

Exactly and so does Sony as well as Tommy Mottola.  And 4 years in jail to be financially set for life would be worth it all.  I just hope that Murray won't be able to handle the pressure and breaks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

jill

February 26, 2010, 08:49:44 AM
I read on another thread last night that in the contract MJ was only required to be on stage for a small amount of time for each show.  I am sure he was planning to use doubles on the tour.  One of the impersonators from Romania said he was contracted to be on the This Is It Tour in London, and was planning to leave the day he heard the news of MJ's demise.  There are so many doubles out there I have wondered if they plan on using them to make people believe he is back.

This is just something I have considered.  I am not saying this is something I firmly believe.  I know it sounds out there but so is the whole hoax conception if you think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

February 26, 2010, 08:58:13 AM
Quote from: "jill"
I read on another thread last night that in the contract MJ was only required to be on stage for a small amount of time for each show.  I am sure he was planning to use doubles on the tour.  One of the impersonators from Romania said he was contracted to be on the This Is It Tour in London, and was planning to leave the day he heard the news of MJ's demise.  There are so many doubles out there I have wondered if they plan on using them to make people believe he is back.

This is just something I have considered.  I am not saying this is something I firmly believe.  I know it sounds out there but so is the whole hoax conception if you think about it.

What about the other Jacksons? Do you think a double would fool his children? Do you think they would go along with such a thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 09:13:40 AM
Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "jill"

What about the other Jacksons? Do you think a double would fool his children? Do you think they would go along with such a thing?

Ok, I'm trying very hard not to post so much, but Its hard to bypass these threads.  
I thought about the very same thing.  There are so many MJ doubles and as we discovered yesterday, with some, you can't tell the difference.  My question is, whats up with all the doubles?  Are they trying to trick us for a purpose?  As I posted in another thread about a month ago, I've gotten to the point that that I've seen so many Michael Jackson's that I can't remember what he looks like anymore.  And you're right, this "death hoax" is really a strange situation. And yes, they could posible send a MJ imposter back claiming to be MJ and we truthfully would never know the difference.  Only his immediate family would be able to by recognized birth marks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.