liegi

This is the most improbable story I have ever heard. I can't believe the media and the public are buying it. I think all hell is going to break loose during the trial.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

I've read an interview of one of the dancers and he said MJ went home at 1.30am. Sorry but I really don't remember wich dancer it was, it was a while ago. I remember I found it odd when I read that cause Murray suppose to have given him the sleeping drugs at 1.30.
Of topic but I was thinking since most meds are prescribed to your weight, maybe cause he lost so much weight during the rehearsals he was given too much of it (for his weight), just an idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

deleted
Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:23:34 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
ITS ALL MY ARSE!!

he had enough stuff in him to knock out an elephant, yet he's still having stuff administered at gone 10.30am when his meetings started at 2pm as his choreographer and vocal coach said one meeting was at 2pm then one at 4pm

this is niggleing away at me, i'm glad you brought this up!!

LOL! It's all my Arse is right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

It's said he had propofol before.. But.. See all the things he had before he got propofol.. IS it always so much before giving him propofol? :lol:

It's so ridiculous.. Michael would indeed ask for getting killed, because so much drugs is dangerous.. Anyone knows that, and Murray should know that isn't good for a heart x)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "fannynanny"
Quote from: "lisap27"
ITS ALL MY ARSE!!

he had enough stuff in him to knock out an elephant, yet he's still having stuff administered at gone 10.30am when his meetings started at 2pm as his choreographer and vocal coach said one meeting was at 2pm then one at 4pm

this is niggleing away at me, i'm glad you brought this up!!

LOL! It's all my Arse is right

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: yes you are right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Really alot doesn't make sense!
How could a person not fall asleep with all that stuff! Many years ago I took a one sleeping pill and I was already out in a few minutes! I don't believe he still couldn't sleep after even two different pills an needed propofol to put him under, which even isn't some sleeping aid. Ever had surgery, well when you wake up after do you feel like you had a good night rest?
Something just isn't right in all this but I just can't seem to get my finger on it! :roll:
And why do they all (JJ, Doc Murray,...)keep stating that everything will come out????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes that is exactly what I think, he had to go to work and he was druged... :roll:  yes sure and if he couldn't sleep I dont think he would be able to work that day I mean he could seem sleeping but couldn't get into rem right so when he would wake up he would be tired and with effects from the "cocktail" how in hell michael was going to be able for dance and sing I dont understand  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

This is exactly what sounded strange to me

-a dancer said Michael left at 1:30, and Murray said he gave the first drug at 1:30...Does Michael lived and slept on stage ?  He must have had at least 1h to get back home, going here and there in the house before going to bed, not sleeping and THEN asking for drug. And I totally agree for the fact that it's totally weird to wait 9h to get the good drug that will surely have him sleep, and decide to have it right at the moment he was supposed to be going at work.
And I really feel strange about Murray in this case : he's Michael's Dr. His only goal is surely to have him on his two legs for work. If your are not strong to say no for drugs, you don't wait 9h to give it. I mean, he has been resisting for 9 hours, leaving Michael like that, and knowing he had to get up next day ?
I mean if Michael was not sleeping at 10:40, I guess solution was to give him something not be sleep so that he could manage with the work coming...and try to sleep the next night.
Michael knew he had troubles to sleep, i guess he used to deal with it for weeks. Why be so "unprofessionnal" on that spécial day ?

thearabiannight : if sleeping was as easy as foot rub and warm shower.... :mrgreen:  Sometime you just can't sleep. It's not a question of being tired or feeling confortable. It's just something that totally struggles your will, and you are tired, but you just cannot decide to sleep. you always find something to do, you go from place to place, just avoiding the moment where you will have to try sleeping. You just hope that you'll have strongest will next time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

another thing... we saw the rehearsals of june 23rd, what happen with the material of 24th? or they talk about 24 because was the 23rd late at night, already 24th? if this is the case: what are he dping on 24th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "Datroot"
If Murray was awake all night watching Michael not sleeping, he would have been too knackered to do anything.

EXACTLY!!! WHEN THE F**K DID MURRAY SLEEP?? AND HE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL TOO..SO HE DIDNT SLEEP ALL DAY EITHER..WOW LIKE ON THE SHOW 24..HE DOESNT NEED SLEEP I GUESS HEEHEE :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree. This has all seemed strange from the beginning, from the amount of drugs used to the time they were administered, everything you said. Especially since they had said he didn't get home from rehearsals till around 2:30AM, and it seems kind of impossible to ask for drugs at your home when you haven't even gotten there yet!  ;)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

the arabian nights

deleted
Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 04:24:11 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Really alot doesn't make sense!
How could a person not fall asleep with all that stuff! Many years ago I took a one sleeping pill and I was already out in a few minutes! I don't believe he still couldn't sleep after even two different pills an needed propofol to put him under, which even isn't some sleeping aid. Ever had surgery, well when you wake up after do you feel like you had a good night rest?
Something just isn't right in all this but I just can't seem to get my finger on it! :roll:
And why do they all (JJ, Doc Murray,...)keep stating that everything will come out????
It is possible from chemicals your body makes itself that at some point these drugs do not work well or not at all. Adrenaline for instance can have that effect.

Another thing, as I mentioned above, fans saw Michael leave Staples Center at 1: 30 am. Another poster above recalls a dancer having written Michael left at 1:30 am as well...
So that would leave a drive to the MJJ residence...according to Google Earth that would be approx. 22 minutes. So that would be 1:52 am that Michael would arrive home.

What do you do when you get home after an evening of dancing and rehearsing? You walk to the kitchen, have a little drink or snack, walk up to check on the kids sleeping (+ 10 minutes=2:02), In the meanwhile, received another concerned fanletter about his health delivered IN HIS BEDROOM around 2:00 am by Michael Amir (+5 min=2:07), have a shower because you have been dancing all night (+ 20 minutes=2:27), undress (+5 minutes=2:32).  It would be at least 2:30 before Michael would have stepped into bed and even attempted to sleep on his own. Concluding he couldn't sleep would have had to be at least an hour later (how long does it take before you decide you can't sleep?).

The time line does not fit. There is no way Michael had called Murray at approximately 1:00 am (as the AR mentions) that he could not sleep, as he was still at the Staples Center.
Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 05:17:01 AM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I absolutely agree with the person here who posted that after not sleeping for a while, it would be a very professional approach just to give him smth not to sleep,to be pert and brisk instead giving him tons of propofol,i mean we know that Michael is a very smart man,he cares about his health a lot, even a child knows that those drugs are very dangerous and can cause a heart attack,he wouldnt have risked his life,im sure, besides i remember while watching "Man in the Mirror"documentar about Mike,Katherine Jackson was talking about how "Dont stop until u get enough" videoclip and song were created, so she said that one night when they all were deeply sleeping,Mike shouted very loudly "Uhhh" in his bed and when Katherine went to hos bedroom he said that after trying to sleep he got a great idea about the song,thats how that song was created and she also added that the best and all the great ideas came to his mind at night sleeping, Michael has said it too,just to make sure u can watch the interview,i think while rehearsing and preparing for the concert he had problems with sleeping cause of the same problem-tons of new ideas appearing in his head
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE