Quote from: "LavdHim"
as I know .. if the person dead less than 2 hour .. the person can't be said he's dead officially .. I know this from my youth red cross's coach at school ..because he told us, when his mother passed away, the doctor pronounce his mother dead 2 hours later although his mother already dead 2 hours ago .. and when he asked the doctor, the doctor said if a person dead less than 2 hours, it's virtually not dead but coma .. :?
sorry my english is so bad, I hope you understand .. :|
I am sorry, but that is not true. If you're dead, you ARE indeed dead. You don't die for 2 hours. Unfortunatly I've watched too many people die, and as soon as they died, the doctor pronounced them dead, they didn't wait for two hours.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

dearies...i saw the mj's famous crime scene...im very sad...the vid is not good to see...im so fragile in this moment...but i still think he is alive even though....i'm afraid he never come back to us just as Elvis done before...he needs a private life...i respect his decision....but i miss him in a such deepest way...mj we will love u forever and we are showing you our strong effort and support also in this occasion...i hope you 'll give us a real sign of your...we need it...dont let us drive crazy....let me do some deductions ...i compared this fake of death to the Elvis fake 'cause there are so many similarities...especially the both bougus name :M. Joe Jackson= E. Aron Presley....M.joseph Jackson= E. Aaron Presley
maybe to be sure to dont be sued legally?Once mj said to L.M. Presley to woluld like to disappear as her father...i saw on youtube L.Marie.Presley on the Larry King show ...she did not replied to the most important question:"in wich way you feel connected to your father after his death?" she said "i don't want to reply"....so suspicious....dont u think?....in an interview..to Paris the journalist asked how mj miss to her....and she replied in a very suspicious way too:" is like he's still be with us"...strange sentence for a daughter who just looses her beloved father...well i dont want to condemn anybody...for this...are just my deductions to arrive to the point he's alive...and to say that he has a very important reason to hoax his death...live in our hearts forever beloved mj...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

as I know .. if the person dead less than 2 hour .. the person can't be said he's dead officially .. I know this from my youth red cross's coach at school ..because he told us, when his mother passed away, the doctor pronounce his mother dead 2 hours later although his mother already dead 2 hours ago .. and when he asked the doctor, the doctor said if a person dead less than 2 hours, it's virtually not dead but coma .. :?

That is completely wrong, sorry. As Chamone said, death is pronounced immediately. Your coach told u a complete nonsense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've got a third question:
How come in the videos they showed and said that Murray monitored him (which was completely useless in the first place because he went out from the room to use his mobile...), but everywhere since june we have seen or heard nothing about it, they said Murray absolutely not monitored him, which was one of the biggest problem in this whole situation :?
By the way when the paparazzi said that he went close to the house and could see Michael and they showed Michael with ponytail, that was just amazing  :D   I think we've got a significant clue people :!: :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

At my work, the doctor waits 6 hours before it's officially. That's because there has to be safe death signs, = rigor mortis. But trust me, when they are dead, they are DEAD... Not in a coma, never heard of such rubbish, sorry, it was not to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Does anyone have a link to watch this episode?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
You guys are so lucky to watch it.. Unfortunately we do not have VH1 CHANNEL in Canada.. Well in my area.. Please keep me posted if you can.
thanks.  :(
I hope this helps. This is the link to the show clips from VH1 website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "515angel"
It was very hard to watch.

Did anyone else notice they showed the video of our guy with the ponytail, walking through at the scene?
I'd noticed the same thing. I am curious to why they would show that. I am going to watch it again it comes on. I think it airs tomorrw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I live in Canada so unfortunally I can't watch this or have VH1. Anyone have a link to the episode?

Much appericated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Does anyone have a link to watch this episode?

I hope these helps too, it's on youtube  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

im not sure if this means anything but since it was a reinactment of what really surppose to happened,
when they had doctor murray coming down the stairs, shouldnt the actor atleast tried to fake an accent to sound like the doctor? or does the doctor really have an accent?

and what happened to him calling prince up the stairs? did they forget about that or something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

looking at the pictures it looks like the look alike that did the sky news court room reenactment  am i right  what do you think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
looking at the pictures it looks like the look alike that did the sky news court room reenactment  am i right  what do you think

they do kinda look alike :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

deleted
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:18:58 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Quote from: "Missyb007"
lol did you guys noticed our friend from TMZ (Ben) talking about how HE looked through the gates with his camera, the ambulance is further away...we see the mystery man stand up and then the TMZ man  (Ben) says "I could see it was michael jackson"

How can you see it was michael jackson if your filming about 3 seconds through the gates? with an ambulance somewhere in the corner and with those shaded glasses on the back of the ambulance?....soooo to me it would almost look like he's talking about the mystery man (pos. michael)?

Watch from 4:46 - 4:55
(At 4:50 is our mystery man aka michael?)

[youtube:2ie4e4yx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgD4COfhrLU[/youtube:2ie4e4yx]

I totally agree. I was shocked that they even showed this. The pieces are slowly coming together. If it is MJ, he looks healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions