libra8

Quote from: "goodgirl"
Jermaine has the best answer of your questions that  ( Michael was not with us way before he arrived to the AIRPORT ) ,   :)
Could you please translate what Jermaine was saying?

My guess at what Jermaine is saying: MJ was not in the house durring the emergency, MJ was long gone before the double arrived at the airport??
Maybe only MJ illusion was used for the hoax & MJ was not physically involved but he was giving direction from afar, only the illusion of MJ & double was involved at UCLA & ambulance scene.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Tina K.

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Tina K - in photo 4 mystery person appears to have face side on. In pic 7, i can see the point you make about 'sunglasses'. There is a dark area around the eyes, but the pic is pretty blurry. A pity because it would reveal the face. Also, just to mention that the paramedic nearest the right door looks like he is wearing sunglasses in Pic 1. None of these pics can be used as definitive proof of MJ being there IMO. If it could be indentified as MJ there would be no discussion. Just saying the fact that this guy is in paramedic uniform for a start, and there was a paramedic attending the stretcher with ponytail behind the gates. It's a good possibility.
yes, the quality is really bad in those pics, I know. I have tryed once to entlarge them, but they were not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

@libra 8 - just to confirm this, there are 2 people we can see clearly  behind the gate. One is directly behind the gate - possibly security. Looks like Alvarez's hairstyle - it's a guess. The other person we see is in the background manouvering the stretcher into the ambulance (ponytail guy) - you can see the wheels etc. This is the person i deem to be the paramedic. He is not hiding, he is wheeling the stretcher? As for the 'head' we see directly behind the gate, it's a guess but it could be Alvarez from his hairstyle. It is certainly not MJ's hairstyle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
To be more exact, there were different controversial announcements: died from heart attack, in coma, taken to hospital (no reason), because of cardiac arrest, prescription drug overdose. Every media full of fantasy on its way.
I think of this option: none of those officials were sure whether or not it was Michael (because gentleman was so much look like MJ  :D ) and were waiting until family arrives to identify. Then when family "identified" that it is MJ, they announced death. They justify the lie saying they were trying to revive already dead person for about an hour. Which  does not make sense.
That's why instead of doctor, as normally should be, Latoya signed death certificate eventually. Meaning, officials left identity responsibility  on the family. This is my version.

Your version makes the most sense of all, at this point,unless we are given further information.  I believe all will come out during what will turn out to be a sensational trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
@libra 8 - just to confirm this, there are 2 people we can see clearly  behind the gate. One is directly behind the gate - possibly security. Looks like Alvarez's hairstyle - it's a guess. The other person we see is in the background manouvering the stretcher into the ambulance (ponytail guy) - you can see the wheels etc. This is the person i deem to be the paramedic. He is not hiding, he is wheeling the stretcher? As for the 'head' we see directly behind the gate, it's a guess but it could be Alvarez from his hairstyle. It is certainly not MJ's hairstyle.
I have looked at the pony tail gate guy frames hundreds of times & this is the first time I saw the wheels of the stretcher & the idea he is guiding the stretcher into the ambulance, however, pony tail gate guy still looks like MJ, he dont look like paramedic. OMG, so does anyone here see a body on the stretcher?? We know for a fact the 911 call was made from inside rear of the house & we heard Dr. Murray in the background of the call, so Dr. Murray WAS in the house.

I read some where that MJ never met Dr Murray. I have searched for pictures of Dr. Murray & MJ together & have nothing, thinking mayb thats true. So, MJ wouldnt have been in the house at the time of the 911 emergency. Maybe thats wht Jermaine was saying, MJ was long gone, not in the house at the time of the ambulance emergency.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Fedora777"
Did anyone tape this for those of us who can't watch VH1or have a link  to the episode on the internet:mrgreen:

Yes please do.. it would be very much appreciated.

It's on YouTube:

Part 1:

Part 2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regarding LaToya signing the death certificate. Which part did she sign? I believe she is named as the 'informant' on the DC. that would be correct protocol. So what's the unusual thing about the DC. Am i missing something?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions