... support the theory of the so called freak who went drug shopping.

If this has already been discussed please apologize … but up to now I could not find a thread where we discussed the so called “aliases”:

Josephine Baker, Paul Farance, Bryan Singleton, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie, Kai Chase, Michael Armstrong, Jack London, Peter Midani and his personal favorite, Omar Arnold. The name of the late singer’s son Prince was also listed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1.   Did Michael really use these names to score “drugs”?
2.   If yes, why were there no huge amounts of drugs found in this system (which drugs did he get from Arnie for example? Besides they said that there were huge amounts (a whole bag full of prescription drugs) found in his home.
3.   Does it even make sense using names of dead persons like Josephine Baker? Wouldn’t that be too obvious if someone would check the doctor’s documents?

IMO this has been invented by someone else.
It is

a)   just another tabloid story in order to convince the public of the so-called “freak”
b)   like a story made up by the LAPD in order to make the whole drug story believable: a) for the media and b) for the majority of the public. I imagine them thinking “Ok the public and the media consider him a freak so we need some freakish “evidence” to prove his drug dependency”

I personally cannot imagine and refuse to accept or even think for one minute that Michael would have chosen these ridiculous names including the name of his own son!
A man who always protected his children uses their names in order to score drugs?

c) The media (and the LAPD?) said the did “drug shopping”. So why did we never heard about the other “millions” of docs (names!) who provided him with drugs? Who are they or have they never existed at all?

The whole alias story doesn’t make for me.
What do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good analysis. I honestly don't believe those either i read in the National Enquirer that he used the name Christo Jesus, JEHOVAH Horge, CHRISTO, JESUS so just Michael being right about the media about how they lie and how Good news doesn't sell...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well aparently they did investigate some of the doctors.. I heared it on TMZ live ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

As I remember there were some photos with those medication bottles with some of aliases  names on them. I don't remember where i have seen them, probably TMZ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Here you can see them...BUT the problem is, all the prescriptions seems old, year 2002-2003
P.S. Actually, never mind...because those photos are from 2003 Neverland raid, when DA searched for evedence.
I don't think that photos of prescriptions from June 2009 search are made public yet. We just have to wait if they'll realise them to the public.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you look at that link again from TMZ and study those pictures you will see that it is not a multiple of drug bottles but about the same 4  or 5. Check out the RX # as well as dates on them. They have just taken multiple pic's of the same bottles from different angles to make it appear like there are many. The ones that you can see names of that are in full view, I believe were possible aliases. However there are a few bottles in those photos who have the identity concealed (bottles turned to the side so name is not seen). My belief is that those bottles are ones that have been legitmately prescribed to someone as it would be illegal for the police to reveal a persons true identity for drugs obtained legally.  Those bottles to me are ones that I think were for someone staying at Neverland during the raid, possibly a person who was ill and Michael was helping or were for Michael himself. I posted this a few months ago if memory serves me correct.

Look again, they are creating the illusion that Michael took multiple drugs, thus supporting the "drug addict" theory.  He was not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

@ Happy Feet
 Yep. I saw  that too. The extent these people go to..  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "loma"
@ Happy Feet
 Yep. I saw  that too. The extent these people go to..  :roll:

Yeah I know!  The drug story I think was originally created by the media however it has served it's purpose in the hoax. The world in general found Michael dying of drugs as almost an expected thing.  Whatever they used to create this sensationalism, Michael (in my opinion) has now used it to his advantage. People believe he's dead and his "supposed" need for drugs did it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions