Re: How far are you gonna go?
February 27, 2010, 07:27:31 AM
If I can tell the story I have been telling for the longest now please let me do so :D
Now like someone has said before I feel Michael is alive and that's what my heart is telling me :) I would not be here right now if my heart didn't tell me :D I have been on the forum since the old forum and something told me to stay. I have loved him since I was a little lady lools but now I'm a teenager and he is everything still to me :( I hurt everytime I hear about him being dead because there is always that thought in the back of my mind about him being dead but my gut feeling always tells me he's alive and here forever just like the pictures said :P ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

iMJacksonfaN

February 27, 2010, 07:38:49 AM
There shouldn't be a question; "How far are you gonna go?"

The reason is.. We're here because we are more than believing that Michael Jackson is alive, we are SURE.

If Michael is dead, the world is disgusting.. And the truth will prevail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 27, 2010, 08:13:52 AM
I will beLIEve forever. Its not all coincidence. NOT possible.. And if Michael doesn't come back this year, I still will wait. First of all, who says he will come back? ( I think he will though) second of all, he does this hoax 1 time in his life and finally some rest, then do it good you know what i mean? Don't stay away for a half year. He does this 1 time in his life so he has to take time and stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 27, 2010, 08:36:29 AM
press conference was in film and showed parts of it when he says he loves the fans, ill perform the songs my fans wanna hear which he did in the film and ill see you in july - guess im waiting till july! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 10:08:06 AM
I really hope we will know all the ins and outs soon, but if Michael decides to not come out, and live his life, that is fine for me too, I just want him to be happy actually.

Love you, Mike!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

Raven

February 27, 2010, 10:15:44 AM
Quote from: "777"
I really hope we will know all the ins and outs soon, but if Michael decides to not come out, and live his life, that is fine for me too, I just want him to be happy actually.

Love you, Mike!
Mother Theresa :)

Your signature, I mean
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 27, 2010, 10:20:03 AM
I don't honestly think that anything will convince me that he is dead and it frightens me to think that I will go on like this until the day I die.

I guess I will have to wait until I am dead and then I will go and find him and ask him straight out myself "Michael, exactly WHEN did you die cos we were all convinced that it wasn't 25th June 2009."   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

all4loveandbelieve

February 27, 2010, 10:29:23 AM
It would have convinced me to see his body, during the memorial or something.
But now, almost nothing can, although I dont want to be like an "Elvis is alive and still hiding' kind of person.
I think if he does not come back, or there will be no kickass proof within the year, that he will come back, probably he wont. But then, he could still be alive, and just living a private life.... :?

Elvis,  faked his death since he use to work for the CIA. you can google it,or buy his autobiography book. I do believe since ELvis use to be in the army. He would have been today 75 yrs old. Maybe he is dead  maybe not.. As for Michael I am sure he faked his death. Nothing makes sense since the day he supposedly died June 25 2009. If you see TII movie, the last day he said his goodbyes to everyone as if he knew he would not see these people anymore.  Personally, if i would fake my death, I wouldn't  come back after one yr, I wouldn't come back at all. I will explain why. IF MJ would come back the media would have a field day again. Do you think the media would let MJ rest?  They would start all over to make a buck.  Bash him as if he was a nobody.. This is my opinion. We should concentrate to find out what happened, but let's not count on his prompt return, he deserves to be left alone like you, and I..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Harry

February 27, 2010, 10:33:32 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "loma"
I've recently been thinking about what would happen if Michael is really gone.
I'd say to myself, "Whenever I see his body".
Then I think that wouldn't be good enough. I'd probably think it's fake or something.
Nothing is going to let me let go, and that worries me.
How far are you guys willing to go? What would convince you it's over?
 :(
his mother crying like every mother who lost a child!

Already done at the burial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My Hoax Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iMJacksonfaN

February 27, 2010, 10:34:47 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
But now, almost nothing can, although I dont want to be like an "Elvis is alive and still hiding' kind of person.
I think if he does not come back, or there will be no kickass proof within the year, that he will come back, probably he wont. But then, he could still be alive, and just living a private life.... :?

Elvis,  faked his death since he use to work for the CIA. you can google it,or buy his autobiography book. I do believe since ELvis use to be in the army. He would have been today 75 yrs old. Maybe he is dead  maybe not.. As for Michael I am sure he faked his death. Nothing makes sense since the day he supposedly died June 25 2009. If you see TII movie, the last day he said his goodbyes to everyone as if he knew he would not see these people anymore.  Personally, if i would fake my death, I wouldn't  come back after one yr, I wouldn't come back at all. I will explain why. IF MJ would come back the media would have a field day again. Do you think the media would let MJ rest?  They would start all over to make a buck.  Bash him as if he was a nobody.. This is my opinion. We should concentrate to find out what happened, but let's not count on his prompt return, he deserves to be left alone like you, and I..

I am sure Michael wants to be found.. After all clues he has given us.
If he come back, the media will see what man Michael is. He can do whatever he want to do, and media can't control it.
Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 02:03:24 PM by iMJacksonfaN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

February 27, 2010, 10:37:32 AM
As far as it takes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

February 27, 2010, 10:38:59 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

remember the jacksons tweeted how they need fans to come together and look for truths in coming months of media maness as its important i think michael realises this but doesnt care and why should he they called him all sorts now hes got one over on them they aint gona like it are they but fans are gona go like this :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

February 27, 2010, 04:23:01 PM
I will stay till June 25th, cause if he isn't back by then he won't come back at all IMO.
The hoax will only be effective if it is for a short time IMO.
People wil loose interest if it takes too long, just like with the accusations of Murray, it's taking sooo long that people are forgetting about it. Maybe that's why it's taking so long I dunno.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 04:30:05 PM
Then I think that wouldn't be good enough. I'd probably think it's fake or something.

I will never let him go...  he will be in my heart and my head for life.

Im 50/50 on this as a death hoax or a murder cover up.

I will stop looking for answers once all my question in my head are answered, and i am satisfied in my heart that i know the truth.  XxX  I will continue to investigate with integrety and intelligence and respect.   Thats why i have chosen not to watch that VH1 investigation documentary.  I feel some media outlets are going to far and being disrespectful.  When people are still hurting and hunting for answers, we dont need the media cashing in and showing re-inactments of MJ on a mortuary slab.  It breaks my heart to even type that sentence.  
Im so sorry Michael that they are continueing to do this to you.   :cry:

Its all for Michael.  XxX   I will continue to fight for justice for Michael and continue his legacy.  XxX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 04:31:27 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

I will never let him go...  he will be in my heart and my head for life.

Im 50/50 on this as a death hoax or a murder cover up.

I will stop looking for answers once all my question in my head are answered, and i am satisfied in my heart that i know the truth.  XxX  I will continue to investigate with integrety and intelligence and respect.   Thats why i have chosen not to watch that VH1 investigation documentary.  I feel some media outlets are going to far and being disrespectful.  When people are still hurting and hunting for answers, we dont need the media cashing in and showing re-inactments of MJ on a mortuary slab.  It breaks my heart to even type that sentence.  
Im so sorry Michael that they are continueing to do this to you.   :cry:

Its all for Michael.  XxX   I will continue to fight for justice for Michael and continue his legacy.  XxX
Murder cover up? would u think they family is ok with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions