Re: NEW TIAI REDIRECT FOR 27/2/2010..
February 28, 2010, 02:00:04 AM
Why dont you guys get my point?

This thread is NOT about global warming happenung or not happening......

I never said that the Earth isnt melting....Sure is and we all care about that....But its not happening at the rate that has been pedicted by the UN climate change panel...thats what I wanted to say..........The readings are NOT accurate.....It is expected from the best scientists in the world to give us accurate readings.....

The whole point is, that there are a lot of ways to spread awarenes regarding global warming than hoaxing your death....Get rational fellas....Michael would have had stronger reasons for doing this than global warming....as I said before I am going wit the DEA theory.......MJ is a powerful man , agreed...but not that powerful that he can have access to documents kept secured inside the WHITE HOUSE REGARDING CLIMATE CHANGE.....He's nt an undercover agent tryingto topple the government.....With all due respect, the reasons for the hoax, I believe are more personal...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

February 28, 2010, 03:42:36 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Why dont you guys get my point?

This thread is NOT about global warming happenung or not happening......

I never said that the Earth isnt melting....Sure is and we all care about that....But its not happening at the rate that has been pedicted by the UN climate change panel...thats what I wanted to say..........The readings are NOT accurate.....It is expected from the best scientists in the world to give us accurate readings.....

The whole point is, that there are a lot of ways to spread awarenes regarding global warming than hoaxing your death....Get rational fellas....Michael would have had stronger reasons for doing this than global warming....as I said before I am going wit the DEA theory.......MJ is a powerful man , agreed...but not that powerful that he can have access to documents kept secured inside the WHITE HOUSE REGARDING CLIMATE CHANGE.....He's nt an undercover agent tryingto topple the government.....With all due respect, the reasons for the hoax, I believe are more personal...

i agree with you. i think MJ reasons are personl aswell...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 06:45:35 AM
Okay first, I don't think we should take it literally that the world ends on 2012. I think that the point in this redirection was that there have been clues since the very beginning.

Second, I think "global warming" isn't the right expression, I would prefer "climate change" because it doesn't just warm the earth up but cools some parts down and causes extreme weather events.

Whether you believe in this global climate change (which I do believe in) or not, you should live without polluting much. Little things DO matter and WE can cut down on industrial pollution by NOT SHOPPING the stuff they produce!

Reason why I believe in climate change is the fact that there are more greenhouse gases because of humans and they do cause the greenhouse effect.

Please LOVE our planet: save electricity and water, recycle and reduce waste! Don't shop so much, go to second hand shops and think about what you eat. Maybe a little less meat and fast food?

Hope you understood, my English isn't the best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 28, 2010, 08:22:23 AM
Quote from: "suomursu"
Okay first, I don't think we should take it literally that the world ends on 2012. I think that the point in this redirection was that there have been clues since the very beginning.

Second, I think "global warming" isn't the right expression, I would prefer "climate change" because it doesn't just warm the earth up but cools some parts down and causes extreme weather events.

Whether you believe in this global climate change (which I do believe in) or not, you should live without polluting much. Little things DO matter and WE can cut down on industrial pollution by NOT SHOPPING the stuff they produce!

Reason why I believe in climate change is the fact that there are more greenhouse gases because of humans and they do cause the greenhouse effect.

Please LOVE our planet: save electricity and water, recycle and reduce waste! Don't shop so much, go to second hand shops and think about what you eat. Maybe a little less meat and fast food?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your english!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 08:24:27 AM
Getting a little tired of these redirects..... Just get to the point already.   Its just become a game, IMO. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 11:05:01 AM
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
There is absolutely nothing wrong with your english!

Oh, thank you! I'm very insecure because English isn't my mother tongue and it's very frustrating when I really can't express myself the way I would like to, don't know all the words and expressions. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--

paula-c

February 28, 2010, 11:38:18 AM
Doctor Death,  agree with you that the reasons for the deception are very personal and I would add that very serious. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

February 28, 2010, 12:11:58 PM
Quote from: "suomursu"

Amen to that... im totalty with you  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 28, 2010, 12:20:19 PM
Did you notice that you did not discuss about Michael and his disappearance in this whole thread?
Did you notice the diversion?
This is the side pattern of third party agendas (or let's say the cheerleaders' hoorays).
You may draw your own conclusions. I am not one claiming to know the truth.
I just think it's pretty obvious and has been all the way down to this day.
A good hint for self-education but not more and nothing to do with the main stage.
My HO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 28, 2010, 01:00:24 PM
@grace

I think I understand what you are trying to say and probably I am gonna make a thread about it , thanks for the input.....

Are you trying to say that the whole purpose of TIAI is to show how easily people get diverted from the main topic .....put the rational discussions on the backburner and concentrate all their attention on the sensational stuff ???

If that is what is your point then I think I agree with you 1000% I think then, that thats why this whole redirection thing was started, intentionally or unintentionally.

Atta boy!....OOPS! Sorry,....Atta Girl!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 04:45:13 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
All that is pretty true.
That´s the point we musn´t loose.
Fighting against that, not wasting our energy to fight against lies they tell us to fight against instead.

Misleading.

But I don´t think WE have done that, I don´t want to feel blame for the things reach money hungry people are doing. I´m not consumist further from what this society indispensably makes me be.

Please, they´re trying to make us feel blame because of many things they should.
Saving a water drop washing my teeth (with fluor) because I feel blame while they make huge irrigation areas from dry lands, and waste lots of water in industry and destroy the natural water flowing?
No way! It´s not personal consumption which is provocating that, it´s industrial and modern farming consumption what is doing that.

Hanger when Europe spends millions of euros destroying food surplus to be profitable in markets? Jrrrr

We ALL have to wake up and be ungry about ALL this!
This is just a tiny example.

Please listen to this person! Thank you for your message, and your signature! You hit it right on the dot way better than I could have explained right now. Army of Love <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions