Micheals message Endgame
January 27, 2010, 08:10:49 AM
Well we have done the tias and clues, MJ awaking this is my thoughts..
777 on the shirt and everywhere on the site === July 7 2005(=7)  so 777 Date of Terror attack in london.  False flag, by GOV.

January 25 date of MJawaking  also date NY times printed news in 1916 americans wake up there is no law to tax wages and earnings. ONLY income and The definition of income is profit not a mans wages.....We in USA are being robed.!

911 Sept 11, was done to scare us into war, False flag, sign the patrait act so they can mointor our every move.  This is not freedom this is  hitler.  7 hours after the twin towers were hit, building 7 imploded. CIA headquarters, all the evidence destroyed.9-1-1=7

'Hoax' I hear this alot these days... people that speak out are often killed.  titanic. DR David Kelly Sucide Hoax  (he said Iraq had no WMDS) BBC said  , but many belive he is still alive.   Lockerbee Plane bombing. JFK  etc   Start of vetman war. and WW11

Micheal,  I'm scared to say . is trying to tell us there will be another terror attack that is staged to scare the people into going into WW3... And if this happens we need to find the truth before any lives are taken.   And if we understand the truth there will be no more wars...peace.
Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 05:17:03 PM by suzie and me also
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" if you belive clap your hands" Peter pan.

Re: Micheals message
January 27, 2010, 02:54:32 PM
Just 2 words, more tomorrow:
I want just to say, this is absolutely scary.
But It's all I've ever known "felt"..
And many people know "can imagine" how the world goes..............
But we can't live in the terror. It's just that they want..
I hope, I pray every day.. we can stop and change the things..........
And all that I can do, I'll do.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OGNI GIORNO DI PIU\', MI CONVINCO CHE LO SPERPERO DELLA NOSTRA ESISTENZA RISIEDE NELL\'AMORE CHE NON ABBIAMO DONATO. L\'AMORE CHE DONIAMO E\' LA SOLA RICCHEZZA CHE CONSERVEREMO PER L\'ETERNITA\'. "Gustavo Rol"

Re: Micheals message
January 28, 2010, 05:16:36 PM
I watched  endgame the movie by Alex Jones , and from there I watch alex jones radio show on prison planettv.com.and/or . infowars.com Hes good.  Watched other movies of his.....

from there I found Jesse Ventura He has u-tube on conspiracy theroys was on  True TV ... Storys about Harrp, 911, global warming etc. New World Order, 1984.  Great stuff.

Harrp is about Gov.  weather controlling.  They have it in alaska USA
911 is about the its impossible for those building to go down at the rate of gravity from a plane and the camars were off that day.

global warming is a hoax, and so the HINI vac (hoax)....Check it out jesse Ventura

Also ps. its legal to have a fire arm in the USA.  Don't let the Gov tell you otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Micheals message Endgame
January 28, 2010, 05:42:55 PM
Quote from: "suzie and me also"
Well we have done the tias and clues, MJ awaking this is my thoughts..
777 on the shirt and everywhere on the site === July 7 2005(=7)  so 777 Date of Terror attack in london.  False flag, by GOV.

January 25 date of MJawaking  also date NY times printed news in 1916 americans wake up there is no law to tax wages and earnings. ONLY income and The definition of income is profit not a mans wages.....We in USA are being robed.!

911 Sept 11, was done to scare us into war, False flag, sign the patrait act so they can mointor our every move.  This is not freedom this is  hitler.  7 hours after the twin towers were hit, building 7 imploded. CIA headquarters, all the evidence destroyed.9-1-1=7

'Hoax' I hear this alot these days... people that speak out are often killed.  titanic. DR David Kelly Sucide Hoax  (he said Iraq had no WMDS) BBC said  , but many belive he is still alive.   Lockerbee Plane bombing. JFK  etc   Start of vetman war. and WW11

Micheal,  I'm scared to say . is trying to tell us there will be another terror attack that is staged to scare the people into going into WW3... And if this happens we need to find the truth before any lives are taken.   And if we understand the truth there will be no more wars...peace.

At last someone who has found the truth as to whats going on in the world and how we are all being played by the governments, the media, this is the real matrix. forget about mind controll, sex slaves and all that .. the above is whats REALLY HAPPENING and its happening to us now!! Excelant post full of facts and common sense !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

February 02, 2010, 03:33:27 PM
just got news obana says he can save is prediency by invading IRAN;  WTF.....stop the wars.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 04:12:59 PM
just got news obana says he can save is prediency by invading IRAN;  WTF.....stop the wars.

:o What?!?!  Where did you hear this, omg!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

February 02, 2010, 04:47:36 PM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"

:o What?!?!  Where did you hear this, omg!!!!

Lotus_sutra... that´s what it´s all about.
You didn´t heard of it because they miss lead your attention from it.
Nobody is going to tell it to you (well you can "find" it on the internet).
But it´s pretty obvious.
What do you think the Somalia problem of piracy is all about?
They´re putting OTAN troops near Iran.
Why do you think they sell to you that Iran is that bad?
Why do you think they sell to you that Ahmadineyad wants nuclear weapons, when it all points to an Iranian desire of having nuclear power plants?
Why do you think they say Iran elections to be a fraud? when are we, occidentals, who have fraud on elections.
Why do you think Obama is so interested in Turkish friendship?
Or why have he destroyed Pakistan since Mumbay attacks?
Even destroyed Somalia´s system before being The President Of The World...
(maybe that´s why he´s nobel of peace. World´s upside down.)
They want to be there if/when it all begings. As it was a little ridiculous in the last Iraq invasion, all that suspense waiting one week for the troops to arrive there... Moving an army is still hard nowadays...

Do you think Haiti is a bad place to watch Venezuela, Cuba...?
The same with Colombia´s military bases...

Why and what for are they selling us that Al-Qaeda is coming back?

Just don´t wait till someone tells you. Just look where they are moving to and make your conclusions.

NWO makes me sad, but more whe I see people don´t see because it´s not in the official press. :cry:

Please, also read 2 of my posts at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And feel happy to be awake, as this is life.
The other is a substitute big wheel.
Sad, scary, but out of the matrix and real, as the awakening of so many thousands. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 05:29:37 AM
i got the info from prisonplanet.tv.com  alex jones.   infowars.com .  they said it again to day there will be a terror attact on the USA , false flag .. so we can get the people to agree to go to war with iran.  I dont watch TV so Im not sure what story the ABC, NBC, CBS are telling.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions