somekindofsign

Re: 2012 Awakening
February 28, 2010, 01:51:10 PM
MJLover1990 totally agree with you.

I want to share this testimony with you here. Maybe some of you have seen it.
I think it fits perfectly and this is the version of Mayans that I´m with. It´s about a Project Camelot interview with Jessica Schab.
It´s a little odd, but very inspiring and optimistic if you listen till the end. Let´s go...

[youtube:22e9ouhf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NEASRRImg[/youtube:22e9ouhf]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 02:11:41 PM
God Bless you Believe777. It definitely took courage to post and i thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

steph

February 28, 2010, 02:33:14 PM
Thankyou so much for sharing your experience, i found it very interesting.
take care
steph
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 02:46:13 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
MJLover1990 totally agree with you.

I want to share this testimony with you here. Maybe some of you have seen it.
I think it fits perfectly and this is the version of Mayans that I´m with. It´s about a Project Camelot interview with Jessica Schab.
It´s a little odd, but very inspiring and optimistic if you listen till the end. Let´s go...

[youtube:3k7ivvi1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NEASRRImg[/youtube:3k7ivvi1]

Thank you so much for sharing the video, it's very true and very inspiring.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:23:49 PM
Thank you all for your kind response. You have reassured me that it have done the right thing in posting this now.  :)  

@ MJlover1990, I understand where you are coming from and I agree, something is not quite right. There is too much intensity of fear and negativity from both Icke and Jones for my liking. They may be speaking the truth to a large degree but there is a very positive side which is not being shown, which certainly Icke knows about, not too sure on Jones as i haven't followed him as much.  :?

@ Somekindofsign, Thank you for the information on Project Camelot, I have brushed on this before and I think I will look into this more now. Thank you for posting this. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 05:28:33 PM
@believe777, I absolutely agree with you. If they would be really fair and would really want to share the truth they would show the positive side too. But I gues the negative side sells better. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:33:25 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
@believe777, I absolutely agree with you. If they would be really fair and would really want to share the truth they would show the positive side too. But I gues the negative side sells better. :roll:

Yeah, sells what? FEAR :!:  It doesn't need to be this way. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:34:08 PM
This is amazing.... just the fact that we are here talking about it it´s not casual at all....

I didn´t have an experience like yours.... from one moment to another.... it was like progressive...

Some years ago I started having stomach aches.... nothing phisical.... I saw a thousand of doctor and I was worried....but then everything lead to another thing.... and I found Louise Hay books.... Wayne Dayer books.... and from that every information I had never seen before started to show up... "What the bleep you know" movie.... I made reiki too.... I knew a girl who worked with stones.... I have a lot of stones in my house.... I started doing meditations.... well a lot of things... it´s like the world opens to you
And last year I discovered the pleiadians meditations..... it was the strongest experience I had.... what I felt there I can´t explain.... I still have a lot to work to do.....

After all this I realized the evil part.... I think David Icke is very accurate.... I don´t know what people said about him but the infomation he gives is very interesting at least....

And yes some people think I´m crazy.... but it is not something I´m talking about all the time.... everyone has to wake up for their own...

But of course Michael did a great job with this..... I connect it to this inmediatly when I saw so many people trying to spread his message of LOVE....
Did you see the "Mayor Love Prayer" every month in every country people sending love to the world.... that is amazing, it´s very important.... and some don´t even know what they are doing... it´s just amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 05:37:43 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

Yeah, sells what? FEAR :!:  It doesn't need to be this way. :(

Exactly, I think the only people we can trust in this are ourselves. Alex Jones and David Icke are certainly not on our sides. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 05:53:40 PM
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
This is amazing.... just the fact that we are here talking about it it´s not casual at all....

I didn´t have an experience like yours.... from one moment to another.... it was like progressive...

Some years ago I started having stomach aches.... nothing phisical.... I saw a thousand of doctor and I was worried....but then everything lead to another thing.... and I found Louise Hay books.... Wayne Dayer books.... and from that every information I had never seen before started to show up... "What the bleep you know" movie.... I made reiki too.... I knew a girl who worked with stones.... I have a lot of stones in my house.... I started doing meditations.... well a lot of things... it´s like the world opens to you
And last year I discovered the pleiadians meditations..... it was the strongest experience I had.... what I felt there I can´t explain.... I still have a lot to work to do.....

After all this I realized the evil part.... I think David Icke is very accurate.... I don´t know what people said about him but the infomation he gives is very interesting at least....

And yes some people think I´m crazy.... but it is not something I´m talking about all the time.... everyone has to wake up for their own...

But of course Michael did a great job with this..... I connect it to this inmediatly when I saw so many people trying to spread his message of LOVE....
Did you see the "Mayor Love Prayer" every month in every country people sending love to the world.... that is amazing, it´s very important.... and some don´t even know what they are doing... it´s just amazing!

I am so pleased you have also had this new world open up to you too. It's very liberating to hear your experiences. Most people do experience this gradually and this is the way it should be, too quickly would be self destructive for our planet. I have no idea why I experienced it so spontaneously and with no prior knowledge, but it did and I take full responsibility for it and try to use it wisely and with sensitivity.
I am going to start opening up more to people around me as I feel that it is important for others to hear. Small bites at a time and 'let it simmer'. i feel It is time now to spread this message with gentle words and care. Others may be feeling these changes and not know what it is or for what reason and it might just encourage them to open up themselves in the presence of an understanding ear.
i have not seen the 'Mayor love prayer'. Is there a link?  :D
I am on the fence with Icke, but I do agree that he gives a lot of interesting info, it's just how he gives it that I feel is too intense and one-sided. He needs a healthier balance and needs to reach out to those
who are afraid and give positive solutions and ways of dealing with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 06:08:59 PM
Yes of course I try to spread it but I just recommend books... movies.... that kind of things... expecting they would want to learn more.... like you said "let it simmer".....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is the link, it´s a great idea... every 25th a meditation around the world.... I think they are doing it since october.... I joined in novermber...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

March 01, 2010, 01:45:00 AM
@Believe 777 Thank you so much for your lovely response.By the way,I do admire your blessed experience.GOD BLESS YOU :)

Yes of course I try to spread it but I just recommend books... movies.... that kind of things... expecting they would want to learn more.... like you said "let it simmer".....

Here is the link, it´s a great idea... every 25th a meditation around the world.... I think they are doing it since october.... I joined in novermber...
Oh,GOD :P
Thank you so much for the link,still beLIEve.The site has been posted in MJJCN(Chinese Fans forum) 1 month ago.And many Chinese fans(include me) have joined the prayer this month.We are Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.
Because of Michael,people all around the world are connecting to send love message.Just like"Another part of me".
Thank you Michael.
We are one.
GOD BLESS ALL:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

March 01, 2010, 05:08:55 PM

Thank you for the majorloveprayer video, what a lovely idea.  :D

Recommending books to people is a great way to spread the message. I just personally want to try and open up a bit more and try to raise awareness. I didn't mean to imply that you should too, sorry... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 04:28:06 AM
o
Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 03:47:21 AM by essenceofebony0to9
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

somekindofsign

March 02, 2010, 03:58:57 PM
Same way there are lots of signs about MJ not being death, there are more and more signs that the Earth is changing. The usually constant Schumann Resonance is now increasing and now the Chile´s earthquake has change Hearth´s axe and shortened day time...

National Geograpich -  Chile Earthquake Altered Earth Axis, Shortened Day

Something big is going on beyond any doubt...

What I wonder now is, has the earthquake moved the axe or an axe movement caused an earthquake? We know we are crossing axe´s within our galaxy.

Is all this together, with Schumann Resonance increasement, going to provoque some kind of mind awakening?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions