the arabian nights

The Final Hours
February 28, 2010, 02:55:16 AM
i have done some research yesterday - then unfortunately got heckled off a thread.

so i thought i woud post the information i had found here for everyone to consider, i dont own any of the information and it may develop some ideas that you guys have or answer something for you

the issue related to the final hours - but kolo's question related to when mike left the staples  and the time line for the admin of drugs - i found on the net that it must have been past 1.00am when mike left the staples centre on 24th june 2009.

however what was interesting whilst looking on the internet were the different accounts for the final hours in public that mike had.

1) some say that mike arrived at the staples centre at 10pm
2) some say that mike was at home at 10.30pm he was heard at home
3) some say that mike arrived at the staples centre at 6.30pm and did not leave until 1.00pm

this is strange - dont you think

i will post the articles if i can find them now - so you can read them and consider what you think

obviously there is no answer and non of us have direct access to source - like everyone - reliant on the internet.

i hope if you choose to contribute to this thread that you will not knock me for posting the articles - i think it is worth while because it is the source and also the articles may hope with your own thoughts.

i will see what i can find - i hope you will not think i am flooding the thread
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: The Final Hours
February 28, 2010, 02:58:52 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Michael Jackson: his final hours
Michael Jackson's final hours have been described by family and the emergency services who answered the 911 call reporting his cardiac arrest.

By Anita Singh, Showbusiness Editor
Published: 9:44AM BST 26 Jun 2009

Previous1 of 3 ImagesNext
Michael Jackson's body is loaded into a van to be taken to the Los Angeles County Coroner's office Photo: REUTERS  Michael Jackson - his memorial service is expected to be a bigger internet event than Barack Obama's inauguration Photo: REUTERS
 Michael Jackson (C) exits Tom's Toys in Beverly Hills, California, May 15 2009 Photo: GETTY
Jackson was rehearsing on stage for his forthcoming tour on the night before he died.

The King of Pop arrived at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles at 10pm on Wednesday night, several hours late. He appeared “listless” and lethargic, sources at the venue told entertainment website TMZ.com.

Related Articles

Video: Some of Michael Jackson's most famous songs
07 Jul 2009
Jackson's family and friends
Michael Jackson is dead: internet feels the strain
100 facts about the king of pop
Celebrity news: who are TMZ?
Michael Jackson: a career of awards
Tourists witness Jackson's last moments The next day, at 12.21pm, a 911 call was made to the Los Angeles Fire Department from Jackson’s luxury home in the Holmby Hills neighbourhood.

An emergency crew - comprising two paramedics and four firefighters - was dispatched 42 seconds later and it took them 3mins 17secs to reach the property, according to LAFD Captain Steve Ruda.

The crew arrived to find Jackson in full cardiac arrest and his personal physician administering CPR. Together they spent 42 minutes attempting to resuscitate Jackson at the house before taking him to the nearby UCLA Medical Centre. The journey to the hospital took just over three minutes.

The singer arrived at UCLA at 1.14pm and relatives, including his distraught sister La Toya, rushed to his bedside. Doctors battled for an hour to save Jackson’s life.

Jackson was declared dead at 2.26pm.

TMZ.com was first to report that Jackson had been rushed to hospital. At 2.44pm, TMZ.com broke the news that Jackson had died, sparking an internet meltdown which caused Google to crash.

News of his death was confirmed by Jackson’s brother, Jermaine, who held a press conference at the hospital.

He said: “My brother, the legendary King of Pop Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday June 25, 2009 at 2.26pm. It is believed he suffered cardiac arrest in his home. However, the cause of his death is unknown until results of the autopsy are known.

“His personal physician who was with him at the time attempted to resuscitate my brother, as did the paramedics who transported him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre. Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1.14pm, a team of doctors including emergency physicians and cardiologists attempted to resuscitate him for a period of more than hour, and they were unsuccessful.

“Our family requests that the media please respect our privacy during this tough time.”

Jermaine, a Muslim convert, ended by saying: “May Allah be with you, Michael, always. Love you.” "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:04:42 AM

Michael Jackson

FOXNews
Michael Jackson's reclusive last years were punctuated by tumultuous final days spent alternately preparing for his UK concert series and obsessing over his health and appearance during visits to a Beverly Hills skin doctor.

print email share  recommend (0)    

Michael Jackson's reclusive last years were punctuated by tumultuous final days spent alternately preparing for his "comeback" concert series in the UK and obsessing over his health and appearance during visits to a Beverly Hills skin doctor.

Before his death Thursday afternoon, apparently of cardiac arrest, Jackson had spent days getting back in shape for a 50-night engagement in London, though numerous reports cast doubts as to whether he was truly intending to return to the stage.

TOPIC: Click here for the latest coverage on Michael Jackson.

No one was available at the office of his dermatologist early Friday, but with Los Angeles still recovering from the news of his untimely death, here is what is known about his last hours:

THE FINAL WEEKS

— Jackson is spotted making repeated visits to his longtime plastic surgeon and dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, a "doctor to the stars" who had performed numerous procedures on the King of Pop over the years, including facial reconstructions and, reputedly, skin lightening. Jackson appeared, as ever, in bizarre getups, and his constant care stirred rumors that he was being treated for skin cancer.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24

10 p.m. (PDT): Jackson arrives three hours late at the Staples Center to rehearse for his comeback tour, according to TMZ. Though there are reports of a "triumphant" performance by an ailing Jackson Wednesday night, an inside source tells FOX News that "Michael was under a lot of stress" and his "bad health" might have prohibited him from performing in London. "Michael wasn't well — he couldn't live up to his reputation and what others expected of him," the source said. "Everyone was hoping it would happen, but honestly there was so much doubt as to whether he [was] ever going to perform."

THURSDAY, JUNE 25

— 11:30 a.m.: Unconfirmed reports indicate Jackson received doses of a prescription drug, possibly the painkiller Demerol or morphine. "The whole concept of prescription drug abuse (would explain) the confusion at the scene," including the delay in calling paramedics while a personal physician was consulted, forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden told FOX News. Baden said the pattern was consistent with a drug overdose, but toxicology tests would have to be performed to confirm such a suspicion.

— Jackson goes into cardiac arrest at his rented home in Holmby Hills, an upscale neighborhood in Los Angeles.

— Jackson's personal physician, who was with him at the time and is as yet unidentified, tries to resuscitate Jackson using CPR.

— 12:26 p.m.: Paramedics are called to the home.

— 12:30 p.m.: Paramedics arrive and treat Jackson for 42 minutes before transporting him to nearby Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

— 1:14 p.m.: Jackson arrives at the hospital. A team of doctors tries for more than an hour to resuscitate him.

— 2:26 p.m.: Jackson dies in Los Angeles at the age of 50, with members of his family by his side.

related links
Fans Around the World Mourn 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson
Friends, Fans Mourn the Death of 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:07:49 AM

Reading the Bible, listening to the Gipsy Kings...the final chaotic hours of Michael Jackson’s tortured lifeBy Sharon Churcher In New York and Caroline Graham In Los Angeles
Last updated at 1:27 AM on 09th August 2009
Comments (40) Add to My Stories Michael Jackson's last hours were spent in extreme distress in which he begged for his father as he lapsed into a drug-fuelled emotional breakdown, according to a graphic new account by his biographer.
The tormented superstar was ‘high as a kite’ on powerful painkillers, reading the Bible, writing dark, nightmarish poetry and hysterically accusing the money men who managed his career of ‘betraying’ him with their plans for a gruelling, 50-date London tour.
Author Ian Halperin, who accurately predicted Jackson’s death eight months ago and whose book on the troubled star, Unmasked: The Final Years Of Michael Jackson, is high in the bestseller charts, has now reinterviewed a number of aides, family friends and investigators.
Michael Jackson begged for his father as he lapsed into a drug-fuelled emotional breakdown in his final hours

And last night he revealed that Jackson spent the 12 hours before he died in an increasingly paranoid and agitated state.
Shortly after midnight on the day of his death, June 25, Jackson finally snapped. Demanding that the tour be called off, he asked an aide to call his father, shouting that Joe Jackson was the only person he still trusted.
 More...I'm the father of Michael Jackson's daughter Paris, claims star's lifelong friend Mark Lester

Another Part Of Me: Michael Jackson's brain has been reunited with his body

When Jackson was informed that he could not be reached, he ordered his £100,000-a-month personal physician, Dr Conrad Murray, to ‘put him out’ with an intravenous drip that included an anaesthetic normally used in hospital operating theatres.‘Michael was cracking up. He had been injecting himself for over 12 hours, he said for excruciating pain,’ Halperin reveals in an exclusive interview from New York, where he is making a documentary about the singer’s tragic death.
‘He begged to see his father but they lied to him. They told him they couldn’t get hold of him. If Joe Jackson had been allowed to see him that night, I believe Michael would still be alive.’
 Two days before his death Michael Jackson was rehearsing in Los Angeles for a series of 50 concerts due to be staged at the O2 in London
The singer, a chronic insomniac, got up at noon on June 24. ‘He had been up until at least 4am, he was so wound up,’ Halperin says. ‘Usually he would lunch at 1pm but that day he barely ate a crumb,’ says the author. ‘He was complaining that his throat and lungs hurt. He also had wrenched his back during rehearsals for the London tour.’
At 12.30pm, the writer says, he began to inject himself with Demerol and lidocaine, as well as a psychiatric drug. At 2.40pm, he emerged from his bedroom, still clad in his pyjamas. ‘He was a bit high,’ says Halperin, ‘but he struck up a conversation in the living room with an aide. He reminisced about his childhood.’ The singer then retreated and got dressed. Three phone calls came into the mansion between 1pm and 4pm. Jackson refused to take them.
‘Three days earlier, he had said he had “made a deal with the devil”,’ Halperin says. ‘I assume he was referring to the concert promoters.’
 Jackson was declared dead at the UCLA hospital in Los Angeles on June 25
He was scheduled to rehearse two dance numbers that afternoon with his youngest son, Blanket, seven, who was to appear with him at the O2 series. ‘Michael cancelled the rehearsal,’ says Halperin. ‘He couldn’t keep in sync because of the drugs and the pain.’
At about 4.30pm, the door to Michael’s suite was shut. No one could tell Halperin with certainty how the star occupied himself in the next six ‘missing hours’, but a toxicology report indicates he continued to ingest drugs.
At about 10.40pm, his staff heard music coming from the room. When the door swung open again, about two hours later, Halperin says, he seemed morose and consumed with fear and anger. The star had changed back into pyjamas and a shabby pair of brown slippers.
Aides told Halperin they saw him sitting on his bed. ‘He’d been listening to classics for a couple of hours,’ the author says. ‘Then he suddenly switched to the Gipsy Kings, which was odd. They weren’t Michael’s thing. His mood was extremely chaotic.’
 Jackson's distress showed during his final hours as he started listening to music by the Gipsy Kings and reading the Bible
At 1.20am, he received a phone call. ‘It was from one of his advisers,’ Halperin says. ‘He got in a shouting match about finances. That was when Michael said he was calling off the tour. He said some of his advisers didn’t care about his welfare. There were undesirables around him who he feared would hurt him physically and financially. He might have gone along if it had been five shows, he said, but he couldn’t do 50.’
Halperin adds: ‘Michael was visibly upset. I’ve been told he was crying. He demanded an aide call his father. He said his father was the only person who could “clean up the mess”. The aide told him there was no answer and promised to call him the next day.’
Halperin claims that for weeks, whenever Joe Jackson drove to his son’s mansion, he was blocked by security guards. ‘These people were scared that if Joe got wind of the shape Michael was in, he would cancel all 50 shows,’ Halperin says. ‘Joe always told his children, “You either perform at your maximum capacity or you don’t perform.’’’
 A judge has approved deals for the sale of Michael Jackson merchandise, like these stage gloves
In the early hours of the morning of his death, Jackson began to scribble poems. ‘He was as high as a kite. What he wrote was dark, sort of frightening,’ says Halperin. ‘The poems were found, hanging in his room on strings. He was over the edge.’
For the next 40 minutes, he sat on his bed, crying and reading the Bible. At 1.51am, he ordered an aide to fetch Dr Murray. He had hired the Trinidadian-born cardiologist, who was burdened with debt, to help him deal with the stress of the London tour after four other physicians turned down the job. ‘Michael was overheard telling Murray he was ready to go to sleep, ’ says Halperin.
At 1.57am, Michael was seen going into the doctor’s room, says Halperin, who claims Murray ‘routinely’ would give him a sleeping potion that included the anaesthetic Propofol, also known as Diprivan.
‘The Diprivan wouldn’t be administered in Michael’s room but in the doctor’s room which was kept under lock and key,’ says Halperin.
The star muttered his last known words to an aide at about 2am: ‘Michael told him, “Don’t worry about me. I am going to sleep.” Twenty five minutes later, Dr Murray was spotted leaving his room. Michael was in a deep sleep. He never woke up.’
Authorities are investigating Dr Murray for suspected manslaughter. The physician has strongly maintained his innocence.
‘It may be difficult to prove exactly what killed Michael. He was an extremely sick man,’ says Halperin. ‘The one thing that is certain is that his father would have beaten down the gates to rescue him if he’d been informed of the state that he was in.
‘No one can say how long he would have lived but he w

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 28, 2010, 03:17:52 AM
:shock:
I was listening to Gipsy Kings while reading this.
creepy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:18:34 AM
slightly off thread but an interesting vid

[youtube:10wfhjip]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhr9x45nnSA[/youtube:10wfhjip]

he did not want to say hi and you dont look so good
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:23:11 AM
not the ed alonzo

Credit: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com; MJ Kim/Getty Images
Concert Magician Recalls Michael Jackson's Final Hours
Friday – June 26, 2009 – 6:10pm

Comments (0) »
ShareThisThe day before Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest and died, the King of Pop seemed completely fine, a magician working on his upcoming tour tells Usmagazine.com exclusively.
Look back at Michael Jackson's life

Ed Alonzo -- who also worked as a concert magician on Britney Spear's Circus tour -- was hired by the late singer to help design some of the magical illusions for Jackson's London shows.

"Michael was on stage performing the numbers, singing and dancing with the cast," Alonzo told Us about seeing Jackson Wednesday evening at rehearsals. "It was a privilege to be able to watch the concert that no one will see now."

He said Jackson -- wearing a white shirt and pants -- arrived at the Staples Center in L.A. around 6:30 p.m.
Revisit Michael Jackson's most unforgettable moments

"By the time that Michael came in, all we had to do was just show [the plan] to him. He was such a quick learner," he said. "He would learn this stuff in seconds. And jump right into it! The choreography, all of it... He looked fantastic."

When it was time to sing, Alonzo said Jackson mentioned a seemingly minor ailment.

"He claimed that he felt he had a little bit of laryngitis. He said 'I'm not going to sing this full-out because I have this laryngitis.' But he looked great and these pop-locking moves that he was doing on stage with the crew were just breathtaking... He didn't seem tired. He went from one move to the next. It was an unbelievable experience to be with him and to see it all come together."

See Us' photo tribute to stars who have died too soon

Mentally, Jackson seemed completely fine.

"He was joking with the crew on stage," he said. "There was a cameraman on stage ... that was a foot away from him that was kind of crouched down and Michael said some kind of funny gesture like, 'Oh you're very close, look how close you are.' And he reached down and touched the cameraman on the top of the head in a joking manner. You could see on the screen how big Michael's image was on these projection screens. He was playful and light-hearted."

Alonzo spent the rest of the evening watching him perform.

"I just thought, 'Wow, he still has it,'" he told Us. "When he did 'Thriller,' I was just in awe. I stayed for a while, probably until about midnight. And then they started to rehearse the 'Thriller' number with a gigantic spider on stage and I thought, 'Well, it's getting late...' Had I known, I would have stayed another half hour and watched more."

He said that Jackson, who appeared to weigh only 120 pounds despite his over-6-foot-tall frame, rehearsed with the dancers until 1 a.m.

See photos of today's top news stories

At rehearsals the following day, none of the crew knew anything was wrong until media reports began circulating the following afternoon.

"I wasn't sure what was happening," he said. "People were just looking at their phones and looking at websites and texts that they were getting. I think the news was now coming out. [Show producer Kenny] Ortega was on and off the phone probably five or six different times. And the news was slowly coming in, but it was not definitive. And Kenny finally looked at us and said, 'We need to call a group meeting.'"

Alonzo added: "He said, 'Michael Jackson was taken to the hospital. We're not sure at this point what has happened, but Michael Jackson has passed away.' And then there was just this gasp. It was the words we didn't want to hear."

With the collected group of dancers and crew members in shock, Alonzo said Ortega got choked up as he told them all that they would "wrap for now."

"He said, 'Michael said he worked with the greatest artists on this event,'" Alonzo told Us. "It was really sad."

so he arrived at 6.30pm not 10/10.30pm? and did not leave until after 1.00pm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:33:34 AM
the time line for the drugs - which kolo may be interested could be found maybe from the affidavit - see reference here

Michael Jackson spent his final hours battling insomnia and pleading with his personal physician to give him a powerful anesthetic to combat his chronic sleeplessness, according to a search-warrant affidavit unsealed on Monday. The document gives a detailed account of what police investigators say were the 50-year-old pop singer's last hours, detailing a dangerous cocktail of drugs allegedly administered by personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray that included a lethal level of the anesthetic propofol.

The information is included in an affidavit sworn by a Los Angeles Police Department detective Orlando Martinez included in a search warrant application filed in July in Houston, where police conducted searches of Murray's medical practice and a storage facility maintained by the doctor. Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, released a statement on Monday calling much of the information in a search warrant affidavit "theory" and denying that his client gave police the timeline contained in the document.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:35:19 AM
but later in the above article it said he has drugs at 1.30am how can this be as kolo says as mj did not leave until after 1.00pm

June 25, approx. 1:30 a.m.: Again leaving out the propofol, Murray gave Jackson a 10-milligram tablet of Valium.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 28, 2010, 03:42:44 AM
Couple of thoughts.

One: The article states 2 paramedics. If there were only 2 paramedics, and both are "pictured" in the ambulance pic, who's driving the ambuance?

Two: I highly doubt any aids are talking like this to anyone, even anonymously, because if that stuff were true, they'd be in serious cover your ass mode, not blabbing about how awful their boss's physical and mental state was right before he DIED whilst they did NOTHING about it. And worse, LIED to their boss about contacting his father. That makes no sense.

Who's gonna admit, oh yeah, we LIED to Michael Jackson who DIED on our watch when he begged us to contact his father because we couldnt have daddy ruin the plans for the big bucks O2 concert series.

Not saying all the articles are bullshit, just that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

February 28, 2010, 03:43:48 AM
Ps. don't forget search warrents, all of them, are bullshit and have to be thrown out. Addresses are wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:52:47 AM

i know this is a repetition - but this online mag did not believe initially that mike had passed they thought it was a hoax, just like the December 2008 hoax

It's the question that has been burning in people's brains since the fateful day this past June:

How did Michael Jackson die?

With the release of the autopsy and information coming from investigations of both MJ's personal physician and dermatologist, a timeline of events has been compiled to better understand how and when the world lost the King of Pop. This sequence was outlined in the search warrant affidavit and confirms that Dr. Conrad Murray gave MJ a mixture of various powerful drugs in order to revive the popstar. This cocktail may have ultimately led to his death.

As we understand it, three days before MJ's death, Dr. Murray gave him "25 milligrams of propofol along with the sedatives lorazepam and midazolam". This mixture aided MJ to sleep.

The following day, Murray provided the same drug combo to Michael, but without the propofol, hoping to wean him off it. Again, Michael was able to fall asleep.

Now, here is the sequence of events that followed on June 25th, 2009, the day Michael Jackson died:

June 25: At about 1:30 a.m., Murray again tried to get Jackson to sleep without propofol and gives the singer a 10-milligram tablet of Valium, but Jackson is unable to sleep.

• Around 2 a.m.: Murray injects Jackson with two milligrams of lorazepam, pushed slowly into the singer's IV. But again, Jackson can't sleep.

• Around 3 a.m.: Murray then gives two milligrams of midazolam to Jackson, also pushed slowly into the IV. Jackson remains awake.

• Around 5 a.m.: Murray gives the singer another two milligrams of lorazepam but Jackson still can't sleep.

• Around 7:30 a.m.: Murray administers another two milligrams of midazolam. Murray claims he is continuously at Jackson's bedside, monitoring the singer with a pulse oximeter [connected to Jackson's finger] and measuring his pulse and oxygen statistics. But Jackson remains awake.

• Around 10:40 a.m.: Murray gives Jackson 25 milligrams of propofol diluted with lidocaine to keep Jackson sedated after repeated demands for the drug by the singer. Jackson finally falls asleep, and Murray continues to monitor him.

• After 10 minutes: Murray states he left Jackson's bedside to use the restroom and is gone for no more than two minutes. Upon his return, Murray finds Jackson not breathing. Murray begins CPR, and gives Jackson 0.2 milligrams of flumazenil, an antidote for certain overdoses. Using his cell phone, Murray calls Jackson's personal assistant, Michael Amir Williams, and asks him to send security upstairs for an emergency.

Murray continues CPR – and before security arrives – he leaves Jackson and runs to the hallway and downstairs to the kitchen, where he asks the chef to send up Jackson's 12-year-old son, Prince Michael I. Murray continues CPR. The boy arrives upstairs and summons security.

• At 12:21 p.m.: Jackson staff member Alberto Alvarez dials 911, and the Los Angeles Fire Department responds on the scene shortly thereafter. Murray waits for the ambulance while conducting CPR, and later accompanies Jackson to the hospital.

How very sad.

We can't believe anyone could really withstand having so many different drugs in their system like that! We can't believe a doctor would administer so many drugs like that at one time!

Plus, we're no medical professional, but if he wasn't breathing for over 5 minutes, wouldn't that be the time to call 911?

What do U think?

Read More: Timeline Of Michael Jackson's Final Hours | PerezHilton.com You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

but we all agree, as it only took 6 minutes to the hospital that there would be no common sense reason not to call 911

however there is a precedent for not doing so - remember - randy's doctor incident
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 03:57:33 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Ps. don't forget search warrents, all of them, are bullshit and have to be thrown out. Addresses are wrong.

thanks bec i did not know that the affidavits had been debunked
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 04:00:20 AM
i think this is footage from 23/06/09

still great to hear his voice
[youtube:2b3ugfqp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDB8hUF5U98[/youtube:2b3ugfqp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 28, 2010, 04:05:15 AM
this snip of the article says murray had been mikes  doc for the last 3 years

Phillips said he had tried to dissuade Jackson from hiring Murray as his personal doctor because of the costs involved, but that the strong-willed singer insisted on having Murray on staff throughout the rehearsals and the run of English shows, saying he had been his personal physician for more than three years.

He also denied reports that Jackson was too frail to perform, hinting that AEG may soon release some footage from rehearsals that will refute those notions

the reason for the above footage being released?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions