Another one leaving Sony
February 28, 2010, 03:37:52 AM
Hello everybody,

Yesterday I read an interesting article I would like to share with you.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think?

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Another one leaving Sony
February 28, 2010, 04:55:26 AM
It's a strange coincidence, but I was just researching SONY, and wondering if they are the ones that made threats to MJ, considering the things they did to him in the past and how outspoken he was about their corruption.  The founder is "German" Rolf Schmidt-Holtz.  Would love to know their real involment in all of this, and if it may have something to do with the reasons he hoaxed his death.  The truth will be exposed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 28, 2010, 06:23:43 AM
Maybe J Lo knew something, and MJ hoax was an awakening for all artist who are involved with Sony..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 28, 2010, 07:30:10 PM
Hi All,

I'm a newbie and wanted to say that I have been flocking around the forum for sometime reading the many outstanding posts and wanted to compliment everyone for putting so much effort and research into finding out the truth about MJ. And, in particularly, I have been inspired by "2good2btrue".  I hope you are not offended when I say that I find you mysterious, at times, however, I admire the honesty and depth of your posts.

Moving along, I wish to "thank you much" Iraving for the link. It is very imformative. I just wanted to add that I strongly believe there is a connection to SONY, mainly, Mottola and Dileo. We must remember Frank Dileo negotiated with SONY's President, Tommy Mottola, during the years that he was MJ's manager. At some point during MJ's career he delivered a speech in London, calling Mottola, A Devil. Well, little did I know, until recently, that MJ's manager, Frank Dileo, did not support MJ's view about Mottola and took it a step further to insult Michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 08:06:03 PM
Quote from: "MorningGlow"
Hi All,

I'm a newbie and wanted to say that I have been flocking around the forum for sometime reading the many outstanding posts and wanted to compliment everyone for putting so much effort and research into finding out the truth about MJ. And, in particularly, I have been inspired by "2good2btrue".  I hope you are not offended when I say that I find you mysterious, at times, however, I admire the honesty and depth of your posts.

Moving along, I wish to "thank you much" Iraving for the link. It is very imformative. I just wanted to add that I strongly believe there is a connection to SONY, mainly, Mottola and Dileo. We must remember Frank Dileo negotiated with SONY's President, Tommy Mottola, during the years that he was MJ's manager. At some point during MJ's career he delivered a speech in London, calling Mottola, A Devil. Well, little did I know, until recently, that MJ's manager, Frank Dileo, did not support MJ's view about Mottola and took it a step further to insult Michael.

Welcome, MorningGlow.

I have to doubt the information in the Stacy Brown book.  Stacy Brown betrayed Michael in a BIG way with that book, as much of that book was fabricated.  This book, and it's author, is addressed in "The Michael Jackson Conspiracy" by Aphrodite Jones that documents the 2005 trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

February 28, 2010, 08:43:43 PM
Did anyone see her on SNL last night? Her song was very eerie. The lyrics were like "i'm alive and i can breathe, i'm gonna be alright"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 08:56:12 PM
Lol.yeah i watched SNL but i didnt really pay attemtion to her performance.that song was boring but the smashmouth closet skit was hilarious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

February 28, 2010, 09:04:50 PM
Quote from: "lraving"
Hello everybody,

Yesterday I read an interesting article I would like to share with you.

What do you think?

L.O.V.E.

This is interesting news...thank you for sharing. I wonder if anyone else will follow suit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 28, 2010, 09:22:40 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "MorningGlow"
Hi All,

Welcome, MorningGlow.

I have to doubt the information in the Stacy Brown book.  Stacy Brown betrayed Michael in a BIG way with that book, as much of that book was fabricated.  This book, and it's author, is addressed in "The Michael Jackson Conspiracy" by Aphrodite Jones that documents the 2005 trial.

Thanks for the welcome! I respect what you have stated. However, the way I see things is that there is "always" two sides to every story. While it may be true that Stacy Brown betrayed MJ it doesn't mean that everything he states is false. In this case, I believe what he is saying. Dileo was mentioned by Joe on LKL as being one of the "bad guys". Also, in the case of Aphrodite Jones, even though she has done a great job revealing the conspiracy surrounding MJ and may have debunked Stacy Brown, in my opinion, it does not make what she has written the gospel.

Personally, there are some things I believe when it comes to Stacy Brown and Aphrodite Jones. But, on the other hand, there are things I tend to believe are fabricated by both individuals as well. This is just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 10:04:59 PM
She has a record called LOVE coming out this summer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 01:03:07 AM
Perhaps that is who GH is German RS Holz, the head of sony.  Did'nt JCC, mentrion that we should watch German and we thought it was Jermaine, and have we not been wondering who is GH.  Well, it looks like we found our answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 07:43:10 AM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Perhaps that is who GH is German RS Holz, the head of sony.  Did'nt JCC, mentrion that we should watch German and we thought it was Jermaine, and have we not been wondering who is GH.  Well, it looks like we found our answer.
hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 10:32:56 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Maybe J Lo knew something, and MJ hoax was an awakening for all artist who are involved with Sony..

maybe this is a part of the plan of all this: pulling the biggest selling act into a new label or one already established but treats the artists like they are supposed to? with mj 'behind the curtain'? greedy corporations like sony need to be taken down, and you start with the one you have the most expertise in - entertainment!
let's see which label jennifer lopez' new album is gonna be published with... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 01, 2010, 07:34:19 PM
Isn't J.LO part of Michael's catalogue?  You know, part of the 50% he owns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions