MJLover1990

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
THIS MAKES ME SAD IF THAT HAPPENED...WOULDNT M.J COME BACK THEN SO NOONE ELSE WOULD KILL THEMSELVES?? I DONT KNOW ANYMORE GUYS :cry:

I did write a post stating, when Mj will come back how would he feel due to his hoax some of his fans committed suicide??

I think Michael feels very sad about the fact that people have commited suicide over him. But he has to know it's not ever his fault.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_7_

This is so sad...This should never happen... Life is worth more alive than dead...I hope they find peace...My wishes goes out to their families...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_7_"
This is so sad...This should never happen... Life is worth more alive than dead...I hope they find peace...My wishes goes out to their families...

If they did indeed commit suicide, then they are in some place where they will never have peace.....Im sorry to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where is the proof?  Where are the names of these people?  Where are their families?  No one has ever spoken about this from a personal view...  no relatives speaking of their losses???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

No one may have spoken about it openly. But I and more people on the MJJC board have witnessed it. They never ever came back. And when someone says they can't take it anymore and they don't want to live anymore and when you send them a message and try to bring them back and stop them and they don't come back there is only one conclusion and that it that they commited suicide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

If they did indeed commit suicide, then they are in some place where they will never have peace.....Im sorry to say.

that is a very cold statement you just made. Very cold
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
No one may have spoken about it openly. But I and more people on the MJJC board have witnessed it. They never ever came back. And when someone says they can't take it anymore and they don't want to live anymore and when you send them a message and try to bring them back and stop them and they don't come back there is only one conclusion and that it that they commited suicide.

Just because they said that and then never logged back on..   does NOT mean they have comitted suicide at all.   It could just mean that they were upset and wanted some attention...  and then just never logged back in.
And if that was true, then the board admins should have called the police so they could trace their address from the IP and go and check up on them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "MJLover1990"

Just because they said that and then never logged back on..   does NOT mean they have comitted suicide at all.   It could just mean that they were upset and wanted some attention...  and then just never logged back in.
And if that was true, then the board admins should have called the police so they could trace their address from the IP and go and check up on them.

You are right about that though. It was real chaotic back in those days and people were just really scared that some people really have commited suicide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

a  little off topic..but whats up with the celebrity sons committing suicide in the last week? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Imo if this did happen then these people had serious issues and the news that MJ "died" just pushed them over the edge.
Also there is no proof only this article, Jesse Jackson is only commenting on what he has heard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Quote from: "doreentbird"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

that is a very cold statement you just made. Very cold

No its not at all.....You think people who commit suicide go to Heaven?

I feel bad that these people felt there was no other way out...Im not THAT cold.
I was just merely  commenting on  your statement that you hope they find peace.
I wasnt trying to be mean at all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

I have always believed this was false, because it either originate from a tabloid or the fan forums. Considering how Jackson fans feel about tabloids, I think it's highly unlikely they would use a tabloid to confirm a story of this nature. I never heard this confirmed by any major news source.

I think this story was planted as a way to get fans to pay extra care and attention to each other. I doubt Michael would want his 'death' to be the final nail in the coffin for some of his fans. So, this was just a way to rally the fans to support one another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Really very sad,i'm so sorry for them and for their family  :( ,but yet its not Michael's falt at all,commiting suiside when one is too depressed or devastated is the easier thing to do,it's much more difficult to continue to live, to struggle, to survive in this life bearing  all the pain you have deep in your heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

@JACKSONOLOGIST..

I wasnt the one that made the original statement. Was just commenting.  I don't know if they go to heaven or not. You don't think they are more at peace then the rest of us struggling everyday?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "doreentbird"
@JACKSONOLOGIST..

I wasnt the one that made the original statement. Was just commenting.  I don't know if they go to heaven or not. You don't think they are more at peace then the rest of us struggling everyday?

When you commit suicide you go to Hell....at least thats what Ive learned. And if Hell is as bad as the Bible says it is, then  struggling everyday with life on eath is a much better way to go.

I didnt mean to offend you...that wasnt my intent...Im sorry if I did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions