Jude

Re: ANGRY at Michael.
September 09, 2010, 11:14:42 PM
Ok, I read the first four redirects and I have to stop there because, I don't know how many of you have reserched Alex Jones, but he ain't what he seems. Alex Joans has his own agenda, and in my opinion should not be listened to. He is trying to make the American people hate the government so the takeover will happen without them even knowing what hit them. He suckers people into revealing themselves, so the NWO will know who to target, its a classic case of infiltration, please do some research on him before you believe him.
Start here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peace and knowledge.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

~Souza~

September 10, 2010, 06:54:45 AM
Quote from: "Jude"
Ok, I read the first four redirects and I have to stop there because, I don't know how many of you have reserched Alex Jones, but he ain't what he seems. Alex Joans has his own agenda, and in my opinion should not be listened to. He is trying to make the American people hate the government so the takeover will happen without them even knowing what hit them. He suckers people into revealing themselves, so the NWO will know who to target, its a classic case of infiltration, please do some research on him before you believe him.

Peace and knowledge.

I never said Ibelieve everything he says and I never said I liked the guy. But the issues he brings up are real and all TS is saying is that we should take notice. No one here is following Alex Jones and taking everything he says for truth. The purpose is that people will start questioning stuff and see that this world is fucked up and needs healing. Alex has 2 agendas? I don't know, maybe it's a way to silence him as well. I advise you to read all TS' posts, I think he even addresses Alex Jones later because people had concerns about that redirect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 10, 2010, 09:25:51 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Jude"

Peace and knowledge.

I never said Ibelieve everything he says and I never said I liked the guy. But the issues he brings up are real and all TS is saying is that we should take notice. No one here is following Alex Jones and taking everything he says for truth. The purpose is that people will start questioning stuff and see that this world is fucked up and needs healing. Alex has 2 agendas? I don't know, maybe it's a way to silence him as well. I advise you to read all TS' posts, I think he even addresses Alex Jones later because people had concerns about that redirect.

It's so hard to know who to trust, I agree. The point, though, is to not trust any PERSON but only the information provided. Precisely why TS has not revealed his/her identity because that would create even more bias and take the focus off of the information provided.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 02, 2010, 08:54:56 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Ugh. I agree with Souza. We are much too far into this for anyone to be thinking this way. You are entitled to have "off" days, but we simply cannot throw out everything we know to be true and everything we know NOT to be true. We are so far beyond speculation and hope (as far as whether or not he's alive), that this kind of thinking is a giant step backward. It's a waste of time. Sorry to be blunt, but I really feel it's important that we stop letting our emotions stunt our progress. There have been times I've been angry in the past, angry that it's taking so long and angry that more people aren't "getting it". But I soon realized that the negative energy created from being angry only does harm to the progress and outcome of the hoax.

Please, even if you get in a bad mood about this, try not to let it take control of your logic and reasoning. I've noticed the majority of people leaving the forum are those that are getting impatient and discouraged because the hoax has not come to an end yet. News flash: the big reveal, the "BAM", is only going to be the beginning. This is not all fun and games. Yes it's been very entertaining, but the point of it all is to expose the harsh reality we are living in.

Please don't forget the reasons, don't forget the message. If this doesn't come to an end...if this isn't all revealed, it will only be because there was not enough energy making it happen. Meaning, there was not enough people believing and supporting this no matter what. It will only fail if you give up. Sure, there's always that chance that we are all wrong and this will never be revealed. But if we don't try then how will we ever know either way?

As Janis Joplin said, "Freedoms just another word for 'nothing left to lose'". This hoax has taught me that the only real freedom I have is my own freedom of thought. Nobody can take that away. So let's stick with this, in what will be the greatest demonstration of freedom in history. Perhaps the 'demonstration of freedom' is not only Michael breaking free and hoaxing his death, but all of us breaking free from the cage of lies they've created for us. It's now or never.

Wow VERY well said! You took the words out of my mouth! Yes thats true.. and rembemer IF Michael Jackson never comes back, don't forget the things and wonderful clues he left for us. He taught us to think for ourselves just as he always said: Never believe the media.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions