mjboogieTopic starter

Is he Really gone? For Good?
December 03, 2009, 12:09:31 PM
Guys I am sad today. I am really starting to think MJ is really gone, even thought this website is still running . I feel sad. I saw a clip of Stevie Wonder breaking down crying during one of MJ's songs. I kinda feel like we are all going in circles? Family is coming out now interviewing, doing a reality show (that MJ was totally against?) Janet speaks? Those jacksons all over the place now!! What to think? Even Chris Tucker speaks!!! I don't think MJ is coming back if he is alive u know? Help Me! Please! I want to keep going but can anyone give me some words that would keep me going? Do you all really think we are all in denial and just extremley hurt from everything since June 25th? :(  :(  :( Mainly the Jackson family has me puzzled and losing hope. Why would MJ even go through all of this for family, fans, and friends? Can he realllly pull all of this off? Without being discovered? Your thoughts cheer me up please!! :(  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Is he Really gone? For Good?
December 03, 2009, 12:18:40 PM
Calm down now. I think this feeling comes from all the false hopes we've had because all the fakers. And yes we're getting tireder every day, but hey, heads up. Promise I'll search for my positive message from the old forum and I'll post it for you. Keep the faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 03, 2009, 12:28:50 PM
Here it is. I dont know who wrote it but I love it!
TO ALL OF YOU HAVING DOUBTS!!!

"Michael Joseph Jackson was found dead in his bedroom on 25th June 2009 at his rented Holmby Hills Mansion, he was also found dead in his doctors bedroom as well as alive with a slight pulse in a guest bedroom.
He had died 3 hours before the ambulance was called from an overdose of Demerol administered to himself by himself, while listening to the Gipsy Kings, he also died 1 hour before the ambulance was called by a lethal injection of Propofol administered by his Cardiologist who thought it would be a great idea to administer CPR on a bed for an hour. After this Michael was rushed to hospital in an ambulance doing 5 miles an hour where his body finally died after being dead.

Let’s rewind a tad. It is now at this point that I learn that Mr Jackson was in fact a junkie hopped up on enough meds to kill a whorde of wild wilderbeeste. He of course passed his medical with flying colours and went on to practice for his upcoming shows that he both dreaded and looked forward to. His dancing was energetic and not dissimilar to that of a 20 year old with back problems, a hernia and an aging disease similar to Benjamin Button.
He was in high spirits and excited about the upcoming tour. He was also angry about it and cried himself to sleep.

Since his death, Michael has been cremated, he has also been buried at forest lawn and neverland, put on ice, dug up again and is now awaiting to be buried on his birthday as a sort of loving present from his father.

His son (also the son of his dermatologist, his friend Mark Lester, a mad woman claiming to be his wife, a mexican maid and a british maid) is both elated and devastated at his dad’s death.

I think that’s straightforward enough - why oh why do you lot think there's anything suspicious going on? lol
What would we do without the papers eh?!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:31:55 PM
@andrea_garay2005

That was too funny  :lol:  I remember I read it before a month ago !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:34:07 PM
@mjboogie,I saw the clip of Stevie Wonder too!I know,how you feel!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:37:09 PM
It's working for me, ALWAYS! Hope it does the work for you too. I don't wanna see sad faces! I didn't see any Stevie Wonder or Liorel Richie and not even Janet's interwiew...and I'm not going to. Maybe after Michael comes out!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:38:37 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Guys I am sad today. I am really starting to think MJ is really gone, even thought this website is still running . I feel sad. I saw a clip of Stevie Wonder breaking down crying during one of MJ's songs. I kinda feel like we are all going in circles? Family is coming out now interviewing, doing a reality show (that MJ was totally against?) Janet speaks? Those jacksons all over the place now!! What to think? Even Chris Tucker speaks!!! I don't think MJ is coming back if he is alive u know? Help Me! Please! I want to keep going but can anyone give me some words that would keep me going? Do you all really think we are all in denial and just extremley hurt from everything since June 25th? :(  :(  :( Mainly the Jackson family has me puzzled and losing hope. Why would MJ even go through all of this for family, fans, and friends? Can he realllly pull all of this off? Without being discovered? Your thoughts cheer me up please!! :(  :(

SW could have cried cause we will not have MJ as an artist anymore. Maybe MJ decided to live a normal life and is not coming back as a public person. If it is so, we should wish him the best
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 03, 2009, 12:41:30 PM
thanks! andrea
what a great post!
 :o  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 03, 2009, 12:42:20 PM
Quote from: "*-BrockenWings-*"

What clip?

@mjboogie.

I too am sad today. Ive been sad for the last 5 months but this week has been hard on me. I think he is alive most definately, but I dont think he will be back. I used to think he will come back to us and I would sacrifice all I could to have him with us, but the last few days have been hard for me. REALLY hard. Everything I see or hear reminds me of him. I feel so terrible.
I know he is somewhere safe. I know he sees and talks to his children and family. But I know he is hurting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 12:44:24 PM
that article was awesome and lifted my spirit a little bit....and i wasn't feeling down because MJHD closed but because it seems every person related to him is moving on.....and we don't  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 01:00:56 PM
I don't think we are in denial, there are too many who believe in the hoax-even non fans of MJ believe he is not dead. As for Stevie Wonder, well he probably thinks he is dead as there will not be many in on the hoax and don't forget he is blind so although he is very gifted and an inspiration to all he will be unaware of a lot of happenings-imagine not being able to look on the Internet etc? so I think he is at a disadvantage to know and have a strong opinion or in fact any opinion on this matter, in fact he will only know what he has heard and what is told to him.
However I do not think Michael will come back-I do not want to give false hope to anyone as I do not actually think there is a hope in hell he will be back. He could not fool all his fans, have his family hold a memorial and funeral and then return-unless he was in great danger he will be skinned alive by many, and if he was in danger when will he be ever out of danger? these dangerous people are of many and quite capable of waiting and do not like being made to look amateurish and foolish. We have to be logical here and how many dates have you had for his return? And is he back? You all know the answer to that. Sorry guys but that is my honest opinion but just be happy that he is more than likely alive and safe. We cannot expect him to return. most guys retire at not much older and he has given the world 45 years of his talent. Best to bow out whilst you are not old, wrinkly and decrepit.
Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:03:12 PM by Harleyblonde
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 03, 2009, 01:01:58 PM
Here you go, guys! Listen to this:

[youtube:fe84q44n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SR1Wn5dBQQ[/youtube:fe84q44n]

I am too in almost physical pain in the last few days, feel stuck up on this 'pole', but i'm not accepting it! We need to stay rational, 'question, argue and explore'!

hugs to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

mumof3

December 03, 2009, 01:07:34 PM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
Here it is. I dont know who wrote it but I love it!
TO ALL OF YOU HAVING DOUBTS!!!

"Michael Joseph Jackson was found dead in his bedroom on 25th June 2009 at his rented Holmby Hills Mansion, he was also found dead in his doctors bedroom as well as alive with a slight pulse in a guest bedroom.
He had died 3 hours before the ambulance was called from an overdose of Demerol administered to himself by himself, while listening to the Gipsy Kings, he also died 1 hour before the ambulance was called by a lethal injection of Propofol administered by his Cardiologist who thought it would be a great idea to administer CPR on a bed for an hour. After this Michael was rushed to hospital in an ambulance doing 5 miles an hour where his body finally died after being dead.

Let’s rewind a tad. It is now at this point that I learn that Mr Jackson was in fact a junkie hopped up on enough meds to kill a whorde of wild wilderbeeste. He of course passed his medical with flying colours and went on to practice for his upcoming shows that he both dreaded and looked forward to. His dancing was energetic and not dissimilar to that of a 20 year old with back problems, a hernia and an aging disease similar to Benjamin Button.
He was in high spirits and excited about the upcoming tour. He was also angry about it and cried himself to sleep.

Since his death, Michael has been cremated, he has also been buried at forest lawn and neverland, put on ice, dug up again and is now awaiting to be buried on his birthday as a sort of loving present from his father.

His son (also the son of his dermatologist, his friend Mark Lester, a mad woman claiming to be his wife, a mexican maid and a british maid) is both elated and devastated at his dad’s death.

I think that’s straightforward enough - why oh why do you lot think there's anything suspicious going on? lol
What would we do without the papers eh?!"
This has cheeered me up so much as i felt down after the stevie wonder thing but this says it how it is.. many thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 01:12:41 PM
Quote from: "*-BrockenWings-*"

I highly doubt Stevie would be in on the hoax. So his emotions are real, according to what he believes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 03, 2009, 01:20:43 PM
Well, I don't want to be a downer, in this case. ;) But here are some things that we have to realize: we are to find the TRUTH. Now, the truth could me that Michael is dead. I'm sorry, but that is a possability. And if he is indeed dead, then we need to figure out what happened, because his death being ruled a homicide and no one has been arrested is BS. Also, why we may have "clues" to his death, we don't know exactly how many people are in on it, including family and friends. So maybe SW was crying because he is not aware that Michael could be alive. Maybe only certain members of the family know, but not others, especially Jermaine. In either event, I'm sorry, but I do not think he is coming back. My only advice is to keep looking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions