An Open Letter to Michael....
March 01, 2010, 12:50:20 AM
Okay, so this technically has nothing to do with the hoax (meaning I have no evidence or suspicious finds to share). So I apologize in advance!!

Somebody mentioned in one of the topics that they wanted to send a letter to Michael at Neverland. I think this is an excellent idea. However, I strongly, strongly believe that either Michael himself or someone very close to him checks this forum. (I mean, seriously, the work on here is beyond impressive.)

So, I propose we write letters in this topic, as if we were speaking directly to him. Who knows...maybe we'll get answers/ specific responses to our words here on his impending "BAMsday."

Here I begin with mine....

Dear Michael,

These last 7 going on 8 months have been hard without you. The phrase, "You never know what you have until it's gone," takes on a whole new meaning with your absence. You mean a lot of things to a lot of different people. To me though, you've always been just a decent, genuine human being. It's hard for us fans to really grasp that you are actually just like us. I think it's a combination of your voice that can cause goosebumps and convey messages people don't even realize, your selfless giving, your unconditional and unmeasurable love for your fans....and your sexiness on stage....that makes it hard to NOT think of you as a sort of holy legend. We don't get many of those throughout history, and THANK GOD I'm alive to witness you.

I hope wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you are filled with peace, love and relaxation. You gave so much of yourself for so many damn years. I could only utter "Thank You" for the rest of my life, and it still wouldn't be enough. To say you've been treated unfairly is a gross understatement. Finally, when people speak of Michael Jackson, they recognize you for the extraordinary person you truly are.

Whether you decide to come back to us or not, just know that this girl wants only happiness for you. You said numerous times that you were lonely...well Michael, we're here. I'm here. I'll love and support you to the very end (even when it's not really the "final curtain call" ;) ).
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Re: An Open Letter to Michael....
March 01, 2010, 12:59:04 AM
Great idea !.I haven't wrote a letter yet .When I write mine I will post it ..
And btw Great letter !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

March 01, 2010, 01:01:10 AM
okay my turn =)

Dear Mikey,

Since i was 6 years old, i have heard nothing but  kind words about you from my mom, it was always he's amazing, he has a big heart, why cant they just leave him alone, there was always something [positive to be said, so when i finally got my first computer and was old enough to understand the world, i researched everything i could about you, and there was no doubt in my mind that my mom was right, everything about you, everything you did, was AMAZING and i cant even stress how much of a big influence and inspiration in my life you have been, you made me want to be a better person, it was because of you, i decided i want to be a nurse one day, because i want to help people, it was because of you, that i want to make a difference, you made me the person i am today, and it doesnt even matter if you never sang or danced again, as long as i know your still out there, and if by any chance you really are gone, you aren't cause you will still be in my heart forever, you have a crazy affect on people, and weather you were talked about badly or positively, the point is that YOU WERE ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT , people just couldnt leave you alone, and believe it or not no matter how many hate you or bash you, you have triple that number who love and care for you, and who would do anything to make sure your safe and happy, So Michael just remember your fans LOVE you and we want nothing but the best for you, and wherever you are or whatever your doing, i hope you are safe and happy & Finally at peace, the peace you have long deserved and earned=)

I LOVE you MOST!
 - Stephanie E.M. Jackson ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

March 01, 2010, 03:44:18 AM
dear michael,
I have become your fan since 7-8 months ago and it's mean since your "dead" ..
even so, my love to you not less than the other fans .. I love you and I will always  love you .. really ..
I just hope you know that ..I don't care what happen I just want you to be happy .. and whatever happen, don't forget that you always have all my support ..
michael , I'm proud to be your fan and I promise I will make you proud ..
I don't know what you are doing right now and how you're .. but I know God will always bless and take care of you wherever you are .. because God never owe .. he know what  you have done to us and I believe he will give it back to you much more than you have given to us .. I know it ..
I love you michael ..
ohh and please don't forget to smile .. because I loveee your smile so much ..
Just think about your smile will make me happy, you know ..  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

March 01, 2010, 04:29:57 AM
Dear MJ,

You have been through lots of test and trials in your life.  You know how it is to be at the top and then have people judge you and tear down your character even when you have been proven innocent.  I always believed you were innocent by the way because of the love that children have for you.  There were some who were really mean and try to call you names because they didn't understand what it's like to walk in your shoes.  That's why I believe we shouldn't judge people because we don't know what they been through unless we walk in their shoes.  However, there are lots of people that still appreciate you for your talent and the effort you made to care for humanity.  I think since June 25th a lot of the people that thought negative about you have had a change of heart because they realize you were a special man.  You should have got that respect back alot earlier than this.  Even a lot of the so called Hollywood friends now recognize it too.  Sometimes people don't appreciate someone until their gone away.  I would just say that you're a great performer and I'm glad that you finally got your shine back in 2009.  I hope that you can realize that your not defined by what others think of you.  You are God's child and we only need his approval of our lives.  It's nice to have people's approval but at the end of the day it's about fulfilling our destiny from God and our relationship with him.  So I hope that every hurt will be removed from your past and that where ever you are you are happy and find peace with God.  Much respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

March 01, 2010, 08:00:21 AM
hahah he will need some time to read all our letters!  :lol: mine will come soon ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

March 01, 2010, 02:50:59 PM
Oh my goshh.. just reading the first few lines of them made me cry...  :oops:

I wrote one to send while he was in London... :(  Never got to send it though....for obvious reasons..

If I can find it I will type it up. :)

For now though Michael... just know that I love you (MOST)  ;)

L.O.V.E

-"They'll deal with it. Who's they? It has to start with us."
I understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Kirsche

March 01, 2010, 02:53:43 PM
I sent one letter in july, but never got a response ( of course, he is supposed to be dead isn't he?!) But now, after all these clues I'm thinking about writing another letter.

But now a question for the ppl livin in the US. When the person who is supposed to receive the letter dead or has moved to another place, isn't it usual to send back the letter as "unreceived" or do they keep the letters somewhere in there poststation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MashMike

March 01, 2010, 03:08:33 PM
DEAR MICHAEL
Words are not enough to decribe how i feel about you, how much i adore you,how can i describe what i feel for someone i have never met but who is one of the most important persons i my life, a person who rocked my entire world with his immense L.O.V.E. and kindness when i was just a kid,whos sweet smile and deep voice warmed my heart in the worst moments in my life,Michael though i have never met you personally yet, u are tha best that i have ever had, you're my best friend, my teacher, my icon,the dearest member of my family,u have been the guiding light that helped me to get through a lot of difficulties and misfortunes in my life, you taught me to be strong, to be always positive no matter how much negative energy is around me,to be a real fighter, to believe in myself and... the list goes on and on.When GOD created u Michael, he was testing his ability to create a perfect artist for all times as well as the purest heart in the world,he gave every single talent to you, Michael you are a piece of beauty, a piece of art, a real masterpiece,this cruel world has humiliated and haunted you as much as it was  possible choosing the most terrible ways to do it but you never complained,the only thing you gave in return was your kindness and those magical words:"I Love You More". Michael just know that i'm so proud to live in the same era as you, to witness your legacy,to adore you from the bottom of my heart,i'm so proud to be the devoted member of your L.O.V.E. army,thank you Michael for loving each of your fan  with all your heart,thank  you for devoting your entire life to us,thank you for being just you,and finally i just wanna thank your mother for giving birth to the undublicated genius and the purest human that the world has ever had.I know that you are alive, i can feel it Michael,i know that the time has come for you to live your own life with your privacy, away from the spotlight,from those backstabbers who grew like parasites around you,it's time for you to join the simplest things in life that you were not able to taste and which we all took for granted, i know this is the moment,just plz take care of yourself, of  your preacious health,no matter what you decide- to come back to us or to live your own life away from the spotlight, ill always be there,ill always support you,take your time dear and recover, me need you,your heart makes beat all of your fans hearts, you are our true king, our entire world,my prayers are with you and your lovely children,I LOVE YOU MOST MICHAEL AND MAY GOD BLESS EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE. Your devoted fan Marina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE