mumof3Topic starter

Did we ever find out what she meant by that , she said when Michael went, and i have always wondered what she meant by that statement .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you know I have really wondered about that..
and she hasn't really spoken since has she?
... :? we should look into this a bit more, it's important. good post mumof3.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i was just discussing this the other day, i still have the discussion saved but it was about this.

she mentioned this and hasnt been heard of since.

now i wonder if she was right after discovering the autopsy documents has some discrepancies on it, maybe thats what she meant, its not michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Loes

I also remember she said that and never heard anything later about it.

Most people think she meant about his drugsproblem, but I never really believed that's what she was talking about. I think she and Diana Ross know something, they both are to silent since his "death" and both didn't show up at the memorial ore funeral.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"All of us who knew him well really know what he was like," she said. "And I'm sure that now the accolades are going, and I'm sure when the autopsy comes, all hell's going to break loose. So, thank God we're celebrating him now."

This has spooked me from the very beginning.  The statement was one of the first that she made to address her feelings about his death. Soon after making the stament she had a  "Oh .. I shouldn't have said that" look on her face. Plus, she became mysteriously silent after that interview and declined to  address what was meant by the statement .   I doubt that we'll hear another peep out of her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Yep I totally agree with you on this! Her and Diana have been too too silent since June 25th. It does seem as if they know something you know? But I wonder when was the last time MJ really spent time with these two? I know he spoke to Liz Taylor quite a bit hardly losing touch with her.. BUt these two? I heard (don't know how true it is)but I heard that MJ had not been in touch with these two women for a pretty good while. IDK what to make of that and what prompted her to make that statement in the first place to the public filled with MJ grieving fans like us. :( I wonder if she has a twitter or facebook account ;)

"Thank God we are celebrating him now because?_______________________________________somebody fill in the blanks lets check out Liza for a bit!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I agree with you guys, it is very strange on her behalf. Unless she knew something. She spoke about autopsy.. Why?? There are 2 factors: first, maybe she meant people who knew MJ was a health freak, and wouldn't take any drugs,and in the autopsy they found drugs, secondly, autopsy wasn't MJ's.. This is the conclusion I came with..But it is very bizzare that she said that..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I agree with you guys, it is very strange on her behalf. Unless she knew something. She spoke about autopsy.. Why?? There are 2 factors: first, maybe she meant people who knew MJ was a health freak, and wouldn't take any drugs,and in the autopsy they found drugs, secondly, autopsy wasn't MJ's.. This is the conclusion I came with..But it is very bizzare that she said that..

It really puzzles me, because the rumour mill has been going for years about MJs supposed drug taking...  so why would that be a shock???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Agreed 100%.  Their silence is eerie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Maybe it would be a shock to those who learned about some other stuff going on. His smaller than usual  frame shows  that there was something happening with him.  Plus as I looked at the  pictures from  the "Doubles" thread, I couldn't help but notice how much older MJ looked in the TII pics than he did just a few years ago. People typically age faster or look older in a short time when there is stress or health issues. He was always slim and fit but did the aging process accelerate suddenly because of other health issues? This year, I will turn 50. Aging is not for the faint of heart. There are things that come up out of the blue and takes a person through some serious physical changes. People dismiss LIza a lot. They giver her all sorts of negative labels. I took a peak at some interviews and quotes from her over the years. She is an extremely straightforward person who speaks her mind. She does not sugar coat or play up to  people by telling them what they want to hear.  This quote from her made me laugh..."In Hollywood now when people die they don't say, 'Did he leave a will?' but 'Did he leave a diary?' " I have a hunch that Liza knows a lot and especially where the bones are buried as they say.

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

It really puzzles me, because the rumour mill has been going for years about MJs supposed drug taking...  so why would that be a shock???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

I have always liked Liza and thought she was very straight forward  but what she said has always bothered me it made michael look bad to me to others.  I just wondered of any body knew what she meant and if she had said anything more, it is strange because i think she was always a good friend to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wish I hadn't opened this topic.  :cry: When I first read that statement from Liza, I was jumping up and down and screaming; 'WHAT DOES SHE MEAN?! WHAT IS SHE IMPLYING?'

"We really know what he was like."
"All hell is going to break loose"
"Thank God we are celebrating him now"

All the riddles, all te secrecy! For all I know she could be saying that everyone who REALLY knew MJ, knew that he had an extra limb or something and the world would get to know that after the autopsy. Do you guys get what I mean? As if there was something physically wrong with him, and as soon as the world would find out, we wouldn't celebrate him anymore.  

Or will all hell break loose because the guy in the autopsy report isn't MJ?

I really wish she would either speak out or just be quiet, because this little riddle of her is driving me crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

xxmjxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   just found this, thought i add to the thread.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank god we are celebrating him now probs meaning haters and stuff will go crazy again at him where as now some i know have defended him but maybe she is talking bout how this will change when he returns :?  fans here for you mj!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

ok from another point of view, she may have meant throught the drugs found (if he's dead obviosuly) that it comes to light he did have a drug problem and the rumours where infact true therefore tainting his image..

as he has said DON'T ABUSE DRUGS, he wouldn't do it etc etc after he admitted it whenever it was, you know some people having a squeeky clean image of him (so to speak beyond the other stuff) and then the autopsy comes out and BAM drug abuse, plastic surgery scars and so on..

although i don't recall his organs having a great deal wrong with them especially his liver and kidneys which are mostly affected by drugs, even everyday medication like BP pills for example have an effect!!

still confuses me.. sorry for the ramble.. and don't shoot me for this opinion!!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions