ladyandbird

Or will all hell break loose because the guy in the autopsy report isn't MJ?
Yes, that could be it, but the majority still believes that the autopsy was done on Michael
so maybe hell didn't break loose after all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

how did she know all hell would break loose?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I got nervous when she said that... it made me think Michael was really someone we should be avoiding or something... But I'm not going to believe that.

Speaking of not hearing from her, I recall she said that on one of the first episodes of Lary King Live related to Michael's "death"/disappearence. She wasn't invited back, so that made me think... has she gotten the chance to say something since this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

Thanks for reviving this thread again and thanks to the individual who posted that interview of Liza. I had never seen it but am truly glad that the interviewer asked for clarification to her statement of "all hell is gonna break loose!".

Now, I must tell you that I agree with all of you here. This statement has always had me wondering. It implies something huge......nothing to the effect of a normal death or a suspicious death or on-going drug habit etc.  Those facts are all too boring and run of the mill to create "hell to break loose," in my opinion. I have always maintained and still do----even after seeing the Liza video that she definitely knows more than she is implying. She is only now covering her tracks because she has to.  Her statement about the "subject being personal" or "not wanting to cry" is a crock, to me. Pure and simple...it was/is a means to avert the interviewer from that subject.  I still feel that something earth shattering is going to shake us all up. I maintain that MJ is alive. He is reinventing himself and his reintroduction is what is going to be likened to "hell breaking loose!!!!"  Perhaps, in the meantime, some greedy, corrupt bastards will be rightfully going down----but we will see a strong, "I'm not taking any crap" attitude" from a previously shy, demure man break out! The time has come and he has had enough. And, frankly I have had enough for MJ. You can liken it to a mighty volcanic eruption: the pressure is building and it is only a matter of time before the fires of hell spew forth its scorching, thick molten lava from it's mighty firth!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Raven

There seems nothing riddle-like about it to me. Most people believed he was a health freak. An autopsy could show overmedication of (prescription) drugs, which would burst people's bubble or in other words: hell would break loose. So, as she says, better celebrate him before that when the bubble is still intact.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Raven"
There seems nothing riddle-like about it to me. Most people believed he was a health freak. An autopsy could show overmedication of (prescription) drugs, which would burst people's bubble or in other words: hell would break loose. So, as she says, better celebrate him before that when the bubble is still intact.
People seriously believed that? I don't recall anything (over the last months) but the media describing him as a 'wreck' and a junkie, going to Arnie Klein on a regular basis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

Raven

Quote from: "Chamone"
People seriously believed that? I don't recall anything (over the last months) but the media describing him as a 'wreck' and a junkie, going to Arnie Klein on a regular basis.
Yes, many fans believed that and still do. They also believe it was bashing the media did. Or that the drug issue was released via the media to make Michael look like an addict and as such, make Michael's position weaker in Murray's trial. What Murray did would look less worse if they could portrait Michael as a junkie in the media is what they argue, and probably work for his defence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Chamone"
Yes, many fans believed that and still do. They also believe it was bashing the media did. Or that the drug issue was released via the media to make Michael look like an addict and as such, make Michael's position weaker in Murray's trial. What Murray did would look less worse if they could portrait Michael as a junkie in the media is what they argue, and probably work for his defence.
Ah, like that. Thank you for clearing that up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

mumof3Topic starter

thanks for posting the video of liza  but she still does not clearly explain why she said that and she looks upset but she is a performer and i feel she will do everything to protect him and she is backpeddling on her statement , she says she was angry with somebody there when she said that but i feel she is to proffesional to make a  mistake and get angry like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions