2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
MICHAELS MESSAGE TO US...HIS RETURN IS NEAR
March 01, 2010, 09:03:32 PM
THE CLUES HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND FOR A LONG TIME....PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER AND YOU HAVE THIS........HIS STORY.  HIS RETURN IS NEAR.  READ THIS CAREFULLY FOR THE HIDDEN MESSAGES.  

The Myth of Isis and Osiris
As with much of the ancient Egyptian mythology, there are various versions of the story of Isis and Osiris, but basically it runs as follows.......
Osiris was an earthly ruler, who was popular with his subjects. His brother, Set, was jealous of this popularity and plotted against Osiris.
Set's plans to be rid of his brother started when he secretly obtained his brothers measurements and had a magnificent casket made to fit. This casket was in the form of a human shaped box.
Set then organised a large feast to which Osiris and a number of others (usually given as 72) were invited. At the height of the festivities Set produced the casket and announced that it would be given to whoever it fitted. All the guests tried the casket for size, but none fitted until finally Osiris stepped into the casket.
Set immediately slammed the lid closed and sealed the casket shut (with molten lead). The sealed coffin was then thrown into the Nile.
Isis was devastated at the loss of her husband and searched for the casket throughout Egypt and then overseas. She eventually eventually found it where it had come to rest in the roots of a massive tree.
Isis then returned the coffin to Egypt for a proper burial. For safe keeping she concealed it in the marshes beside the Nile.
Unfortunately for Isis Set found the casket while out hunting and was so enraged he chopped the body of Osiris into pieces, and scattered the parts throughout the land of Egypt.
Poor Isis had to then set out again looking for the parts of her husband. Eventually she found all the parts except one and reassembled Osiris and wrapped him in bandages. In some accounts Isis breathed life back into Osiris' body and it was then that Horus was conceived. This was a more magical event that it seems, considering the one part of Osiris Isis couldn't find.
The young Horus then went out to battle his uncle Set and to avenge his fathers death. After a series of fights detailed in 'The contendings of Horus and Set' neither god was able to secure an overall victory. Ultimately Osiris was declared king of the underworld,Horus king of the living, and Set ruler of the deserts as the god of chaos and evil.
Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:45:06 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry but I'm not following. The ruler dies...?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Micheal is Osiris............

I know it's a bit much, but I believe the clues were left from the beggining.  I am receiving information about this and just relaying it.  
The Phoenix of Egypt is also another clue: A mythical Bird conneted with resurrection.
•The tendency to inspire creativity and hope with its beautiful appearance and song.
•The ability to heal mortal wounds with its tears.
•The ability to heal itself, either spontaneously or through cremation and rebirth.
•The ability to disappear, sometimes with a flash of light or sudden blast of flame that is unlike the blaze that marks the beginning of a new life.
•Magical feathers that impart special properties to other objects they are used in, such as magic wands.  MAYBE< THE CLUES ABOUT THE GREEN JACKET< WERE TO LEAD US IN THIS DIRECTION>>>>>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I know this .. Bow wrote that ..  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

I think that you are on the right path. MJ has left so many clues also in this direction.
We definitely should make our research in the spiritual direction.
On the way we have met so many religious symbols (not only on Memorial - WATW, but also on his jackets (Ankh), shirts (777, lion, palm, crown),
the direction is surely going towards pyramids, the Ankh cross, three sevens, LIGHT, commissioned pictures of Archangel Michael.
I think he was very interested in mystery of religion.  He believes in God, and pls remember also all his blessing during TII.
It is a deep deep spiritual experience for him. And I don’t think it is only a metaphor of all the religious symbolism. It is real. He is giving himself, his “death” was supposed to wake up our mind  and to discover the LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
OP,

You are very much going in the right direction. There was alot of clues given by TIAI reveals and by thisisalsoit tweets. From the beginning everyday there has been a tweet given in which it is a story telling of his life and things that were happening and are happening.

I have followed the tweets and READ every article and watched every youtube video. There is a huge spiritual egyptian influence to it when it comes to MJ and the spiritual death and rebirth. To understand it in full the information is there on the tweets. Follow them carefully and read in full the articles given and watch the youtube videos even if it is uncomfortable to do so or uninteresting.

Peace
 :ugeek:
I am glad to see that you have given this a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@
I am convinced

You are right.
I have not followed much TIAI and have less time for follow the twitter, BUT I think that we have a mix of religion  in front of us. It is not easy to understand which of the religion is preferred.
Jesus, Archangel Michael, Egyptian religion, Om, New Age.
For this moment, HE is definitely a LIGHTWORKER, he is enlightening us in many aspects of the life.

I think that everything will be revealed in the end.  And we will be happy for his comeback anyway, because we love him and we will stand by him  :arrow:  his blessings included...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it is all for love...L.O.V.E.
THIS IS IT!

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Sometimes it's a good idea to start from the beginning.  Things that were not so clear then, make more sense now.  Plus we have the advantage of 8mths of hard work and alot has happenned since then.

Bow states that the 2 shirts M wore at the staples centre during the rehearals, were an important clue.  He didn't just choose them randomly.  

Remember the statement made from Mission Clothing?  Michael added on some extra seqence on the read shirt (three 7's).

The meaning of "sequence" is

1.the following of one thing after another; succession.
2.order of succession: a list of books in alphabetical sequence.
3.a continuous or connected series: a sonnet sequence.
4.something that follows; a subsequent event; result; consequence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, Thank you for your interesting post. I'm wondering about where you are "receiving" this info from? Are you saying you are a messenger for someone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think we're saying that basically all religions mean the same thing and are connected .Dios is in every one of us. Is love, not a crucifix in a mosque, and so is your family , Friends, neighbors, in every person, every animal, every plant, every sunrise, every starry night, in every smile, ... the rest has been and is used to face each other
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael has done me the best gift I could do ...
THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE
I love you more

Sorry.. i didnt read ur post.. i just dont believe in this Egypt bullshit..  :roll:
no offense though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

SEHF

Serves no purpose at all.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 03:00:26 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
We all must have an opened mind...........the information I have is from reasearching many symbols and their meanings. I also heard about it from BOW, but drew my own conclusions from the eveidence.  MJ was very "cluey" and puts alot of detail into his clues. We just have to find them.  Lets stick together, with one dream, hope and love.  Cheers to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue, Thank you for replying. I have not followed BOW but have read that they are not leading people in the right direction. Of course I do not know if that is the case as I don't follow/understand Twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
It's become a very ugly time for BOW and Souza.  I don't know what is going on, but it's nasty.  Not a good example if MJ is reading these sites.  BOW is a women from an Italian forum.  She seems to claim she has a contact in L.A who is a male.  She gets her info from this source.  Some people are claiming she's a fake, but I think we should all stay united in this.  What would she have to gain but giving us infromation???? There was alot of clues in the form of symbols from the begginning.  As you've noticed, I have a ankh cross as my Avatar.  I always investigate the symbols whenever I can.  That's were my info comes from.  Cheers, and it's all for Love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions