somekindofsign

Re: What If The Hoax Is A Hoax?
March 02, 2010, 12:27:41 PM
The hoax perfetly can be a hoax... that´s always a possibility...
There´s even a possibility of the hoax being a hoax of the NWO messing with us and misleading us from important things happening (I mean beyond our awakeness).
Really winding, but still possible.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

March 02, 2010, 12:55:41 PM
That was the first thing I thought back in late June/July. As much as I don't believe that is the (only) reason today, I wouldn't care if it was. Whatever his reasons are, this hoax is brilliant and I will take off my hat for him and make a deep bow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 01:12:59 PM
I love your post Girl Saturday and to be honest i've always thought this was MJ's reason. Since December 2008 it's been a rollercoaster MJ wise, MJ dies from a drug over dose then we're told no this was a hoax, then Ian Halperin says he has 6 months to live and then MJ announcing he was doing a comeback like no other performer with 50 shows and then 6 months after Ian Halperin announed MJ was dying guess what MJ "dies" which I find way too convienent. MJ never did anything average ever! and you're right he is a perfectionist and average just will not do.
MJ also liked to play games with the media, the oxygen chamber story, elephant man bones, MJ seen out in a wheel chair he played with the media and was a man of mystery. MJ knew mystery would give him a lasting career, the man isn't stupid he's a genius and knows how to keep himself in the news. Just like what's happening since June 25th, he's more in the news now than he has in past 5 years.
I personally could never imagine MJ doing an average comeback like alot of stars have done in the past 5 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

March 02, 2010, 06:42:37 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
:geek:  I totally agree with you, people need to step away from the hoax and start looking around, they need to start looking at what is infront of them, step out of the box and see the truth. I personally stepped away from the hoax not totally because there is so much to learn yet but just a little to see what is going on. And I believe that's what people should now. Let Michael take us through what he wants to show us. So far he had shown me a lot. And I am spreading the word LOVE..
I just wish more people would start listening. But I am not giving up. I feel that Michael needs us to do this to help him. So that's what I am here to do, to help him to wake up the people and to spread the message. It's all for love. i just want Michael to know that You Are Not Alone......

First I would like to start off by saying I have not made a public introduction of myself on this forum. So many of you who have been participating in this forum and hoax longer than I have seem to have gotten to know each other and have built a rapore on this wonderful adventure.
And of course since you don't know me and my thoughts most of my info seems to get overlooked by many.

I see that you ALL seem to be forgetting the fact that MJ stated very clearly in his TII movie that this was an adventure for ALL of us. He wanted to take us places we've never been before and show us things we've never seen or experienced.

And it was stated very clearly this was ALL for L.O.V.E.

This is coming from a man who has given everything of himself for his fans and many other people throughout his entire life. It always is done from his heart.

He has given and given and continues to give unconditionally without asking of anything from any of his fans but, to trust in him.

MJ never needed to ever do a publicity stunt persay to boost his image or his career. His talents alone do that ALL by themselves. The man is a phenom with his singing and dancing abilities. He is an absolute genius. This is another part of him and his genius to get people interactively participating in a huge creative demonstration.

This demonstration has many facets to it beyond the hoax itself. There are many serious issues that MJ has been tapping the world on the shoulder about for years in his lyrics.

No one heard him when he sang them on stage or when they heard his music on the jukebox. You only heard an image of who you thought MJ was.

This was something he absolutely needed to do to shock the shit out of people and wake them up to more than just his music.

There are very serious issues happening in our world and if you continue to overlook it you will be taken way out of your comfort level more than just this hoax has done.

I suggest you seriously start paying attention to the issues presented during this hoax and learn what is going on before it is to late. Stop worrying about the why of the hoax and educate yourself.

MJ has exposed some very dangerous things while doing this hoax, things that put his life in danger. Do you honestly think MJ would sacrifice his LIFE if it wasn't a serious issue for the world to WAKE UP to what is going on around us being done by our GOVTS.?

Alot of my post go unread or responded to because it appears that many of you would rather continue to be in the dark and denial. This is a serious thing here not just a hoax or some publicity stunt for MJ's selfish reasons or a study group experience.

There is elements of a study being done for sure  but, we ALL need to play a role in it and REALLY STUDY the issues being presented that maybe a little uncomfortable to think about.

Now I do not post much and when I do it is usually on the lines of important things needing to be addressed. I enjoy the adventure but, I enjoy knowledge way more than petty threads about nonsense theories.

Peace
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 07:01:38 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
That was the first thing I thought back in late June/July. As much as I don't believe that is the (only) reason today, I wouldn't care if it was. Whatever his reasons are, this hoax is brilliant and I will take off my hat for him and make a deep bow...
:lol:  :lol:  Opps sorry but that's true. L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:48:18 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
That's exactly what I said, Sou! *applauds Michael*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:30:36 PM
Great topic!

If this was just for publicity i actually wouldnt be mad at all and i would say that it worked and here is why:

I, being honest, had not paid mike much attention since the 90s everything they ever said about him was bad so i just stopped listening, i did watch bashit and made sure he was found not guilty but for the most part i didnt really follow him like that. when he "died" i couldnt get over it  and thats how i started to watch his interview  more and more....and learned more about him that i ever would,heard songs i never heard,interviews i hadnt seen and read the conspiricy book and the j.randy guys book...that alone makes this hoax worth it..realizing that he wasnt the person i thought he had became but much more! i can go on and on about what i have learned but im not...lol

reason number 2 why i wouldnt be mad is that it taught me to question EVERYTHING in the media, just like how we seen the BS in his death story i can see the BS in most stories printed now and words can not express how much that has changed my life..again another big thank you to mike

reason number 3 is the NWO rather you believe in it or not or that mike was MK ultra or not it is still worth looking into and again a life changer for me, i hadnt read a book in so long b4 this and now im constantly at the library and ordering books so i can be more aware

reason number 4 the whole thing about the clues, how genuis is that! there are clues going back to the 80s! who else could have thought of that! even when i thought this was only about a movie i thought that was hella tight how he had people and sources basicly speaking to US!

reason number 5 is the introduction to his family, being a huge janet and mike fan i actually enjoyed the jackson show and seeing his brothers and mikes neices and nephews!  to see a postive black family means alot to me!none of them in jail, they all seem to be good fathers, the neices and nephews seem to be doing good for them selfs, well spoken, attractive..lol  i enjoyed all of them! especially Siggy :lol: . I think there great and im glad they got some shine!

and with that said there is really no way that this is SOLELY about publiclicy because alot of things were brung up and brought to our attention that if you used it you could have grown as a person like i feel i did....and if mike is watching thank you, thank you, thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 02:00:30 PM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
I love your post Girl Saturday and to be honest i've always thought this was MJ's reason. Since December 2008 it's been a rollercoaster MJ wise, MJ dies from a drug over dose then we're told no this was a hoax, then Ian Halperin says he has 6 months to live and then MJ announcing he was doing a comeback like no other performer with 50 shows and then 6 months after Ian Halperin announed MJ was dying guess what MJ "dies" which I find way too convienent. MJ never did anything average ever! and you're right he is a perfectionist and average just will not do.
MJ also liked to play games with the media, the oxygen chamber story, elephant man bones, MJ seen out in a wheel chair he played with the media and was a man of mystery. MJ knew mystery would give him a lasting career, the man isn't stupid he's a genius and knows how to keep himself in the news. Just like what's happening since June 25th, he's more in the news now than he has in past 5 years.
I personally could never imagine MJ doing an average comeback like alot of stars have done in the past 5 years.
YES UR TOTALLY RIGHT MJ KNOWS VERY WELL HOW TO STAY IN LIMELIGHT...WELL HE IS ALSO KNOWN FOR HIS PUBLIC STUNTS N BEING A MYSTERIES MAN FOR DECADES. MAY BE  HIS COME BACK TOUR WOULD BE THE BIGGEST IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC .. HE IS A MAGICIAN ,SHOWMAN N A GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO HIS CAREER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 15, 2010, 10:31:20 PM
I think he may have many reasons for hoaxing his death. First I think he was in danger of somekind, Second they don't call him a genius for nothing. He has a performance art contract that he could do anything he wants in the name of art. I think he has a very creative imagination and that he may have wanted to raise social consicness and have people close to him debunk some of the junk so to speak in This is it the main trailor did  say discover the man you only thought you knew. Who knows I don't think it was for money or record sales I think it may be part of a movie  and him regaining his thrown as King of Pop  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 01:46:02 PM
If that was the reason, I wouldn"t mind. It would be a great revenge to play with stupid media like that after everything they have been doing to him for decades, it would just be a bad-ass thing.
He doesn"t owe anything to anyone. He is simply THE KING !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 02:18:57 PM
i know i will be standing alone here, but if this is just a publicity stunt - then i dont think this was his best move

i must admit i am starting to think he is gone.

i have felt that he didnt or couldnt do the world tour that aeg had planned for him - i thought fair enough.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 02:23:49 PM
In all honesty, I hope to God this isn't a publicity stunt. If it is, I don't think I would ever see Michael the same way again. It would show that he cares very little about his fans to put them through this hell and that he doesn't care about making his family live a lie. I seriously think that there are more serious reasons for why he did this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 08:14:08 AM
If Michael Jackson would have given 10 or 50 concerts in London, he would have earned enough and would have been admired more than ever before. So why would a hoax the hoax have been neccesary? Unless he really died and others than MJJ himself made it look like a hoax to make a profit. In that case I would think he was killed and not by a dr. C. Murray and the ones who killed him planned this for a long time and got assistance from officials who , for convenience's sake, put the blame on C. Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 11:24:33 PM
Could've been. Very possible !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 06, 2010, 04:17:56 AM
If this is for publicity I can only say amazing job Michael  :D !!!

But I don't think this is the reason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions