ladyandbird

About Murrays trial
March 02, 2010, 06:53:02 AM
Hello, I'm new on the forum and I want to start with explaining that I really am a beLIEver, but some things around this Murray-trial just do not add up for me. At least not with the theorys I've read around the hoax.

I have some questions regarding dr Murrays trial. As it is now he is charged with involuntary manslaughter, but the Jackson family claims that they want him to be charged with second degree murder. But they also claim that they know that there was a big conspiracy against Michael, and that they want everybody in the conspiracy to get convicted. They want "the truth to be prevailed." My questions are:

1. If dr. Murray will be convicted for involuntary manslaughter, doesn't that mean that Michaels chance to ever come back after this gets eliminated? (I mean everybody claims that it's not illegal to fake your death, and that no insurancemoney have been paid out and therefore this whole hoax is still legal. But if dr. Murray gets convicted for involuntary manslaughter on Michael Jackson, and no one that knows that he still is alive, nor MJ himself comes forward, isn't that comitting a huge crime on their part?)

2. If the family knows as much as they claim to do, why do they not go forward with those accusations to the police, so something can be done about the whole conspiracy? Why are they waiting for dr. Murray to hopefully come forward with that he wasn't alone and start namedropping? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm struggling to see what would be the point with this whole hoax, with leaving this much clues behind for us beLIEvers if it just will end up with Michael not coming back. Which he sure can't do if people are in prison because they "killed him". Why just not make us believe that he really died then? Is it some bigger plan here? Do you think it will end up with Murray walking out as a free man and that everything just was a show?

I would be so happy to hear your thoughts about this.  :)

(Since I'm new, I don't know if it's ok to crosspost between different forums,
I already uploaded this in The Conrad Murray court case. Feel free do delete this
topic if it's not supposed to be here, in All odd things.)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: About Murrays trial
March 02, 2010, 09:04:32 AM
If Michael has died, then the trial will go on for years...  it wont end this year.  There will be lots of legal wrangling and dealing going on.   It will be a complete nightmare for all of us.

Also...  i dont think Murray will be the only one made responsible.  I think the LAPD and the DEA might have a lot of investigations under wraps and other people may find themselves being indicted...   Dr Klein is one of the ones who might come a cropper.

Yes.. i think Murray going to jail may put an end to the hoax as it is hard to believe that a man would be convicted and sent to jail for NOT killing a man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 09:14:44 AM
Is there no possibility that he (dr. murray) was hired to be the bad man, to take the blame, to make everything more believable? To mislead? For involuntary manslaughter you get at most four years I read somewhere. That's not very much.

I don't believe Michael is dead, there are way to much pointing to the other direction, that he is alive.

But you mean that you wouldn't believe that Michael is alive if Murray gets convicted?
There couldn't be any other purpose with his conviction, if it happens?

This trial feels like a huge piece missing in the hoaxpuzzle. I just can't put it together.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:14:05 AM
Neither of us can put it together honey.......

The jacksons should have told the LAPD a long time ago.....Whateva they know.....

BUT they didnt.....
It could also be that theyu've told them alkready........But the LAPD couldnt come up with sufficient evidenc against those "PEOPLE"?

But then, in that case the jacksons would not yell about those "PEOPLE" in public.....

Coz, why to alert those "PEOPLE" that you're gonna take on them? Wouldnt that be foolish...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 10:39:15 AM
No, I know.. I don't think that someone here will come with the absolute truth to my questions, but it would be nice to hear if someone had a theory about this trial, that made some sense at least.

Sure agree about that part, telling the media isn't very clever.
But it wouldn't be the first time they don't make sense.  :lol:

But if we put the family and conspiracy aside for a while, and focus on Murray and what happens if he gets convicted. Am I right? Does it eliminate the possibility for Michael to ever come back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:43:12 AM
ladyandbird, Welcome to the madhouse! Regarding the Jackson family wanting a more serious charge against Conrad Murray. I don't think it is their decision on at what level the charges should be brought. It is up to the State/County prosecutors/lawyers to decide what they think they can prove in a court of law. They need to apply the level of charge that they believe will be the most successful in proving their case i.e. Involuntary Manslaughter. There is no point going for a Second Degree Murder Charge if there is no evidence to support it because CM under that charge would be acquitted/walk free.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:47:44 AM
IF MURRAY GETS CHARGED , THEN THE HOAX THING WILL END FOR ME  N I WILL LEAVE THE SITE WITH BROKEN HEART.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 10:56:26 AM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
IF MURRAY GETS CHARGED , THEN THE HOAX THING WILL END FOR ME  N I WILL LEAVE THE SITE WITH BROKEN HEART.....

I hope you mean convicted, not charged?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 11:02:09 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
ladyandbird, Welcome to the madhouse! Regarding the Jackson family wanting a more serious charge against Conrad Murray. I don't think it is their decision on at what level the charges should be brought. It is up to the State/County prosecutors/lawyers to decide what they think they can prove in a court of law. They need to apply the level of charge that they believe will be the most successful in proving their case i.e. Involuntary Manslaughter. There is no point going for a Second Degree Murder Charge if there is no evidence to support it because CM under that charge would be acquitted/walk free.

:)  Ofcourse I understand that it's not for the family to decide. But they tell the media that it's what they want. I don't understand why they would want that, if Michael is alive. Why would they wanna persuit this? Why would they tell the media that they hope that Murray will go down hard, that it wasn't unvoluntary manslaughter, but second degree murder? Why would they say that there are more people in on this and that they won't give up before justice has been served? If this is a hoax, why just don't leave it alone and have it's own process? Why not hope that Murray would walk out a free man, so Michael can return anytime he feels like?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 11:15:17 AM
u think he will do it like elvis? I mean elvis' doctor was found not guilty look at this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 11:20:27 AM
ladyandbird, I wish I could answer your questions but my brain is fried. A Second Degree Murder charge sounds and is more extreme than the current charge of Involuntary Manslaughter. If this is a hoax, MJ may as well go for it. Murder is the absolute when it comes to charges apart from genocide which is on a different scale. Of course a First Degree Murder charge would be the pinnacle but that is not on the agenda. Oh I don't know.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ladyandbird

March 02, 2010, 11:42:02 AM
Quote from: "steffmaster1"
u think he will do it like elvis? I mean elvis' doctor was found not guilty look at this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe, maybe not. I seriously have no idea. But the only thing that would fit with the hoax is ofcourse if Dr. Murray wouldn't be convicted and walks out a free man. I don't know very much about Elvis death and the coincidences around it. But I've heard several times that Michael supposedly was interested in how he past. That, I don't know if I believe or not. But steffmaster1, if you know much about the Elvis death, then maybe you can tell me if there a lots of things that are similar between his death and Michaels "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 12:06:24 PM
Elvis Presley Michael Jackson
The Comeback Tour That Never Happened With rumors of drug addictions swirling, Elvis' shows in early 1977 were a disaster. But a friend described a June 26 concert in Indianapolis as, "the best show he had given in a long time." Things were looking up, and he was scheduled to begin another tour on August 17. Except that he was found dead on his bathroom floor on August 16th. Michael Jackson was scheduled to kick off a string 50 shows at London's 02 Arena on July 13. He sold 750,000 tickets in a matter of hours. People said rehearsals were going well and that he was sounding and dancing better than he had in years. Except that he was found unconscious in his house on June 25th, and died after being rushed to the hospital.
Elvis cause of Death Initial reports said sudden cardiac arrhythmia, which the coroner confirmed before the autopsy was over. But rumors claimed that the true cause of death was drug use—those close to Elvis said he had a serious addiction to prescription meds, specifically Demerol. It was later confirmed that 14 drugs were in Elvis' system at the time of death.MJ- initial reports say cardiac arrest. But already rumors are swirling that drug use is the real culprit. Those close to Jackson are saying he was addicted to prescription meds, primarily morphine, and that they'd urged him to go to rehab. TMZ is reporting that Jackson may have ODed on Demerol. [TMz]
Fishy Doctor Elvis' personal physician, Dr. George Nichopoulous, wrote him more than 10,000 prescriptions for sedatives, amphetamines, and other narcotics. His license to practice medicine was suspended after Elvis' death. An unnamed doctor's car was towed from Jackson's house yesterday, and police say they will be searching it for evidence. They are currently searching for the missing doctor for questioning. [CNN]
Controversial Last Photo Elvis' cousin, Bobby Mann, was paid $18K to snap a photo of the King's body at the funeral. The photo ran on the cover of the National Enquirer and it was the best-selling issue of all time. A paparazzi snapped a close-up of paramedics trying to revive Jackson as they wheeled him on a stretcher to the ambulance. "Entertainment Tonight" shamelessly bought the pic and has been flashing it all over the place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 12:21:41 PM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"

hes already been charged
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

March 02, 2010, 12:25:34 PM
Elvis died in 1977 - there those 7's again...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions