Why Keep UP The Faith?...This is why.....
March 02, 2010, 10:19:11 AM
The Jacksons have been yelling for a long tie and raising a hue and cry over the trial. They claim to know the "PEOPLE" who "KILLED" Michael Jackson......Well thats fine and dandy except for one thing....

Why warn those "PEOPLE" before hand that they are planning to take them down?...Wouldnt then the "PEOPLE" smell touble and be prepared to face the JAckson lawsuit beforehand?.....Wouldnt they be ready with their defense?......THis strategy makes no sense....IMO. Why not wait for the mole to come out of the hole and catch it when it more vulnerable?

Thoughts?

Btw, TIAI redirets to the official blue ray intro.....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Why Keep UP The Faith?...This is why.....
March 02, 2010, 11:16:55 AM
HI , D.D ,I HAVE I DOUBT ,THAT IS TROUBLING N PUZZLING MY MIND SINCE MONTHS BUT DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN TELL IT OUT OR NOT,, BUT IAM COMING OUT FINALLY.. I THINK MJ . FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING WITH M.J MURDER , IHAVE A FEELING THAT THEY R INTO THIS MURDER THING N SPREADING THE HOAX THING FOR COVER UP BY ACTING WEIRD AND TROWING HINTS THAT ,HE IS ALIVE...  IT IS JUST A DOUBT ....... NO OFFENSE. WHAT DO U THINK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 01:04:51 PM
That would be real sick.......But then if MUrray, AEG and them are all into this..then why is Murray being singled out?......

Murray wouold disclose everything to the police if this were a genuine case?.

Why are the dancers still rehearsing?
I mean if MJ is truly dead, It should take a herculean effort on their part to keep themselves motivated....coz no one can replace MJ if they are planning a tribute......

..THey're not planning a tibute coZ all tributes have been cancelled.......

And there has been  no declaration of a tribute either.....So I am 50 50
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 01:05:53 PM
BTW, priyanka...You are from India arent you?...Well I am too.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 01:11:24 PM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
BTW, priyanka...You are from India arent you?...Well I am too.....
WHAT IS UR NAME .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:03:01 PM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
HI , D.D ,I HAVE I DOUBT ,THAT IS TROUBLING N PUZZLING MY MIND SINCE MONTHS BUT DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN TELL IT OUT OR NOT,, BUT IAM COMING OUT FINALLY.. I THINK MJ . FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING WITH M.J MURDER , IHAVE A FEELING THAT THEY R INTO THIS MURDER THING N SPREADING THE HOAX THING FOR COVER UP BY ACTING WEIRD AND TROWING HINTS THAT ,HE IS ALIVE...  IT IS JUST A DOUBT ....... NO OFFENSE. WHAT DO U THINK.
Thats absurd! im sorry Katherine wont stand for this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 09:27:09 PM
But Katherine cried. Those were real tears. I've almost been over looking that but i just remembered. Could this be that the other family members are spreading the theories of a hoax and Katherine can't say a word? That's why she was more sad? I don't know i'm feeling bad suddenly.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

March 02, 2010, 10:03:04 PM
The Jacksons have been yelling for a long tie and raising a hue and cry over the trial. They claim to know the "PEOPLE" who "KILLED" Michael Jackson......Well thats fine and dandy except for one thing....

Why warn those "PEOPLE" before hand that they are planning to take them down?...Wouldnt then the "PEOPLE" smell touble and be prepared to face the JAckson lawsuit beforehand?.....Wouldnt they be ready with their defense?......THis strategy makes no sense....IMO. Why not wait for the mole to come out of the hole and catch it when it more vulnerable?

Thoughts?

Btw, TIAI redirets to the official blue ray intro.....

I believe the mole(s) have already been caught.  We'll find out the details sooner or later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 02, 2010, 10:20:25 PM
Farhatmjj wrote: But Katherine cried. Those were real tears. I've almost been over looking that but i just remembered. Could this be that the other family members are spreading the theories of a hoax and Katherine can't say a word? That's why she was more sad? I don't know i'm feeling bad suddenly.

Maybe, but she could also have been crying because she knows that her son will be gone for a time.  Parents cry when their kids go off to college and get married, so why wouldn't she cry if her son is hoaxing his death and all the worry that may be causing.  I dunno for sure obviously, but if Michael really died, I would think the whole family would be crying and sad, instead of laughing, riding around smiling, and saying so many weird things.  Like Joe said on LKL when asked where Michael was after the Memorial.  He said something to the effect, "how should I know?"  Larry even said, but you're his father, shouldn't you know.  I think his answer was something like, "I'll check into it and get back to you Larry."  Yeesch!! :shock:  I really hope my family knows where my body is when I die.  :lol:   I hope this helps you feel better Farhatmjj.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:25:33 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
But Katherine cried. Those were real tears. I've almost been over looking that but i just remembered. Could this be that the other family members are spreading the theories of a hoax and Katherine can't say a word? That's why she was more sad? I don't know i'm feeling bad suddenly.  :cry:
you know what! I actually thought about it for a while! not only would katherine wont stand for this, but also rebbie and Latoya! yes Latoya!! and if your thinking oh she wants fame attention blah blah blah... you know she'ld speak out againts the family, that would give her more attention if thats what shes after,,, but I really dont think thats the case
and plus how many beLIEvers are there? 5000 is the largest possible number I could think of... do we really matter if the family is spreading rumors... especially if it hints to a come back...what would we do if that doesnt happen? be against the family of course
the women in the family wouldnt let this happen... and I have a hard time believing the men would let it happen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 10:58:53 PM
I think MJ is using Latoya to tell us what was happening to him I notice that when she does this press conference the reporters there never ask her any follow up questions or to explain in detail whys she feels this way.I wouldn't be surprised if MJ himself is tell her what to say to help us understand why he did this. when Latoya said MJ told her he fear for his life I believe it was after his so called death that why the family had that we did it look on their face at his memorial services.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 02, 2010, 11:06:07 PM
That would be real sick.......But then if MUrray, AEG and them are all into this..then why is Murray being singled out?......

I mean if MJ is truly dead, It should take a herculean effort on their part to keep themselves motivated....coz no one can replace MJ if they are planning a tribute......

And there has been no declaration of a tribute either.....So I am 50 50

I agree with you on why are the TII dancers still rehearsing if MJ is really dead. :?:   That has never made sense to me at all. :?:  :o  :?:  :o  I think MJ is stll alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 03, 2010, 12:09:34 AM
Maybe katherines tears were real tears, because she knows exactly what happenned to her son, and how bad the situation really is.  Sometimes I think that an attempt on his life had already been made, and that's why she was soooo sad.  Obviously they (whoever they are) weren't successful, or maybe, it was his double that was shot by mistake.  And that's when things got really serious and thus the death hoax.  Maybe by believing they killed MJ, the FBI can catch who was responsible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 12:10:16 AM
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"

The Jacksons act strange yes we all know this but I can't see them being cold blooded like that.  I believe they really loved their brother.  He did alot to help all his family.  If anything I think they would make up stories to protect him.  That's been their motto lately Family first.  I've heard Latoya say it. Jermaine say it and Tito.  I really think Jermaine and Latoya would say anything because they actually owe MJ a debt for the way they dissed him in the past.  Latoya saying bad things about him when she was married and Jermaine making that song Word to the Badd but MJ forgave them for that.  Their family has been known to have disputes but I do believe they care deeply for each other.  I think if someone's family was truly being threatened people would do anything to protect that family member if they truly love them.  It's kinda like a mother bear if you even try to come close to her cubs.  She will do whatever it takes to keep them safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

March 03, 2010, 12:16:27 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"

And there has been no declaration of a tribute either.....So I am 50 50

I agree with you on why are the TII dancers still rehearsing if MJ is really dead. :?:   That has never made sense to me at all. :?:  :o  :?:  :o  I think MJ is stll alive!

I did not know the dancers were still rehearsing!! :o  :shock:  When did this come out?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions