Dont believe the hype.
December 03, 2009, 02:30:53 PM
...that is the only name I could think of when first registering on MJHD forum. I joined the forum a week ago and managed to get up to over a 100 posts. When it shut down so unexpectedly I thought I wasnt going to join any other forum but after a change of heart I am hoping for a welcome here instead.

Im a long time MJ fan since years back and Ive been following his career and personal life. When Michael died I was one of those fans who was shocked and devestated and cried for weeks yet still something inside of me told me something wasn't right. My biggest clue was the fact that the movie came out way too soon after his death and that Dr Conrad Murray still hasnt been arrested or questioned by authorities.

Ive been through many phases and it really hurts to talk to the fans who believe he is dead and be critisized for suggesting that he could still be alive. Ive been told Im in denial and that this is a part of the grieving process. Well I beg to differ. Im not grieving at all. And I think they are the ones in denial. But I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion and Im sure they'll come around some point or another. I would bet they are doubtful too but they refuse to acknowledge it as a hoax and instead blame it on the 'people' around Michael and create investigations on the 'people' instead of the hoax itself.

Well, I cant blame them. We are all investigating. Whether its his death and the 'people' behind it, or his presence and the genious hoax mind of his. I go by Michaels motto: ''Just becuase you read it in the magasine or see it on the TV screen dont make it factual''. Michael taught us well. Media dosnt fool me, not even if try and convince us that he is dead. Infact, I dont even believe a word that comes out of his family, not even his children. I believe in Michael and I believe in the message of love and support and though I go on and on speculating the theories of his hoax I believe he did this movie to raise awareness of his music, his genious, his good side and the human kind and our planet. I think this was Michaels only way to get people to see what is going on, this was his way of raising awareness. He has done it through music, through shortfilms and now he needed to do it through making a movie.

I know this was planned. I believe Kenny Ortega as little as I believe in Conrad Murray. The idea behind the movie is genious, Ive seen the interview with Michael on Geraldo when he said he was working on a movie project, same goes for Michael at BET awards backstage with James Brown, where he also said he was working on a movie project. So where's the movie? Captain EO2? No, it was THIS IS IT all along. Genious eh? Yes. I admire Michael for that. I am just pissed and frustrated that it takes so long for the truth to come out and that Kenny Ortega thinks he can keep fooling Michaels fans with his BS.

We are not stupid.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Re: Dont believe the hype.
December 03, 2009, 02:39:41 PM
hey  hype,
how the heck are ya?
good to see you here,as so
many of us came here for shelter
after MJHD left us AGAIN......
remember me? i really liked you
over there and hope to continue here.....
 :)  :)  8-)  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 02:44:31 PM
Hi LIVZ!

Im better than ever.  :lol: How are you? Its so nice to see you here, I feel like part of my family is here with me. In a week or two I'll be 100% addicted so brace yourself for mass posting. At the moment Im gonna observe the nice discussions here.

Much love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 03, 2009, 03:03:50 PM
well,other than be slightly off my
rocker for 5 months and 8 days now,
im just peachy,lol....
wow, i didnt know you were only over
there for a week or so,you had more
posts than i did in over 4 months of
being there..lol...i dont post much though,
im more of a reader and observer.....my
posts never seemed to catch much attention.
look forward to your insights,i wish seeingclues
was here with us,but i dont see them yet. :(

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 03:08:58 PM
I actually regret posting over 100 posts less than one week, that was a waste of time since it closed anyway. I hate being addicted to discussing things on my mind because Im climbing the walls at 4 o clock at night. I could have put all my energy in here instead because now Im empty on suggestions and inputs! Your posts caught my eye for the short time I was there. You seem so nice.

Ah.. I dont know where I stand on this case, Ive gone from devestation to frustration to joyful and now indifferent and observant. This really wears us all out.. Im so glad I have people to talk to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 03:28:15 PM
i appreciate that, i really do....
yes,seeing that i have absolutely no
life and NO ONE to talk to about all this,
as EVERYONE i know thinks i am totally
crazy for thinking he is alive,i am extremly
grateful to have a place to go to talk about
things. i feel similar to you, i was soo distraught
then curious and happy at the thought he is still
with us.but lately i am really beginning to feel
overwhelmed and obssessed and i dont know
how long i can spend all my free time searching
and hoping, i will never give up on michael but at
some point we have to move on if nothing happens.
but i will probably be like my mother as she still thinks
elvis is still alive 30some years later.... i will be old and
grey and telling my grandkids that michael never died
on june 25,2009...lol.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 04:05:04 PM
Haha, you me laugh.  :lol: I know what you mean. The slighest clue or 'source' that suggest Michael could actually be dead makes me depressed, I think thats why I cling to all the sightings and clues I can find, all the odd theories... We've come too far to find sources tell us he might have died but they still hoaxed us. I cant accept it. I have to think we all did this for a reason and not for nothing. If nothing happens after christmas, after new year... After July 2010.. Then Im definitely moving on. Ive been grieving for 6 months and I dont plan to be obsessive and addictive for another 6 months just to hope something might happen, investigating for 6 months is enough.. I dont know how many more months I can take of this. Its driving us all insane and I guess I'll end up in an instutution with padded walls if nothing happens soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions