ladyandbird

Murrays trial: just a show?
March 03, 2010, 05:07:37 AM
Someone wrote to me regarding that the family claims that they want Murray to be charged with second degree murder: There is no point going for a Second Degree Murder Charge if there is no evidence to support it because CM under that charge would be acquitted/walk free.

That made me think, twice. Maybe that is just exactly the point. There are no way he could get convicted for Second degree murder, and that means that he would walk out a free man, which fits perfectly in to the hoaxtheory. Maybe that is why the family wants him to be charged with that.
 Because he would end up free, everything has seemed believable during the trials and everything was just a show. They know Michael is alive and they wouldn't want an innocent man to go to prison.
 But instead of saying "Oh, he is alive so no need for this" they want him to be charged with something he never could be convicted for. Why would dr. Murray be in on it? He would walk out a much richer man! He was in dept and needed the money. After the trial the hoax could keep on as planned, and the whole thing would still be legal, since no one is in prison for either "involuntary manslaughter" or "second degree murder" on Michael. What do you think? Does it make sense?  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Murrays trial: just a show?
March 03, 2010, 05:16:38 AM
Quote from: "ladyandbird"
Someone wrote to me regarding that the family claims that they want Murray to be charged with second degree murder: There is no point going for a Second Degree Murder Charge if there is no evidence to support it because CM under that charge would be acquitted/walk free.

That made me think, twice. Maybe that is just exactly the point. There are no way he could get convicted for Second degree murder, and that means that he would walk out a free man, which fits perfectly in to the hoaxtheory. Maybe that is why the family wants him to be charged with that.
 Because he would end up free, everything has seemed believable during the trials and everything was just a show. They know Michael is alive and they wouldn't want an innocent man to go to prison.
 But instead of saying "Oh, he is alive so no need for this" they want him to be charged with something he never could be convicted for. Why would dr. Murray be in on it? He would walk out a much richer man! He was in dept and needed the money. After the trial the hoax could keep on as planned, and the whole thing would still be legal, since no one is in prison for either "involuntary manslaughter" or "second degree murder" on Michael. What do you think? Does it make sense?  :roll:

Yes it does.. I agree with you
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson