Boreas

I was listening to NPR a few months ago, and they were discussing the fact that if the Bird flu and Swine flu were to mutate together, which is possible, then basically the combination would be extremely LETHAL.

I'm going to say it, but it wouldn't surprise me if there is someone out there that WANTS that to happen. Could you even imagine what kinda effects that would be? It was already hard enough to get that stuff under control.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
:geek:

I really don't understand when people keep refusing to see the TRUTH that keeps popping up in front of their eyes.

It isn't the source of the magazine or the source from which this information came, or the actual messenger. Who cares! The point is READ beyond the name of the person and see the TRUE message.

The govt. is using a RAY gun on us. The govt. is sending wave signals that cause PAIN, and ABNORMAL behavour.

Seriously if you think this isn't happening, look at how you all are acting. Are you behaving NORMAL?

Also I currently live in the USA and very close to a aiport. Lately the airplane activity has increased ALOT more than normal. The small planes and larger ones start around 6-7 a.m. and cont. to fly and hover for longer than normal periods.

I have been waking up recently with extremely sharp pain in my head, not normal headache. During the day and even right now I get sharp pain in my neck and head. Not normal headache, this feels different. My 16 year old daughter explained to me that the head pain is exactly what I just described to you that she felt over the weekend.

I found this info about bird flu vaccines, H1N1 virus and how this guys opinion was what he believed MJ was going to expose.

I don't care what the other words say like MURDER, or ASSASSINATED. I know the truth.

The important parts are what is being said about what our GOVTS.  are doing.

The persons opinion below.

This theory, which can be found online, maintains he was not killed just to get hold of his estate - a most disirable gem - but more importantly, because he had agreed with a suggestion by the Prince of Bahrain that Michael use his upcoming concert venue to introduce to the public their mutual friend, Jane Burgermiester.

A few weeks before his death this woman, a well known European activist, had submitted documents in June 2009 to the FBI offices of several nations charging high ranking medical, U.S. government, pharmacuetical and global health officials with planning and executing mass murder for profit.

Had Michael lived to make any sort of a positive gesture towards her during his concert, she would have gained the attention of millions of Jackson fans rather than have her filed FBI claim be submerged by the corporate media.

Her charges filed with the FBI are highly political because they oppose the New World Order and the investment of its corporate and western governmental elite in the H1N1 vaccination that soon will be given to millions.

Some doctors and scientists are convinced that H1N1 is a combined human, bird and swine flu created in a laboratory that will cause far more infective deaths than it may prevent. The WHO already has declared a global pandemic and should the number of deaths continue to grow, Burgermeister also was trying to prevent western governmental plans to join with military power to enforce mandatory vaccinations on an unsuspecting public.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please get out of DENIAL before it is too late.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "Hoaxornot"
This is MO and Souza do not want you to know
WHY?

Re: The Official Double Thread
Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 pm
by Hoaxornot

You do not know my motives? that I want the truth out there and justice for Michael.. but your people prefer to ignore the TRUTH and believe the Lies.. that is so sad.. That is what Mike was fighting so hard for
Quote Hoaxornot Re: The Official Double Thread
Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:02 pm
by Hoaxornot

So you delete my posts? What are you hiding?
When somebody talks about the truth, you delete them?
I PM you... and gave you my source... Souza was kind of laughing before I gave her the name...and then no answer
I want this case solved...
I cannot give you my name because I am known but my sources are real
So do you want to solve this murder or IF Michael had the time to escape then the "hoax" or you want to keep those poor fans in the blank?
Quote *Mo* Re: The Official Double Thread
Sent: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:34 pm
by *Mo*

Posting a reply like this in a thread is not the way to go and I most certainly do not understand your motives. If you have a problem with things, then PM us.

Mo

Subject: The Official Double Thread

Hoaxornot wrote:
Mo
I don't really get your thinking
you are not sure that 02 was live or pre filmed...
pictures can be taken anytime.. it does not make sense
Of course if it was a set up there would pictures all over the place to prove it was real.. and released to the press..Wouldn't you do that if you were staging something?

Souza i sent you some information about what the Jackson Family and you decide not to answer me after i gave you my source
You know my source is real and close to the Jacksons

I am really trying to wonder what is your plan in all this?

You seem to want people to believe a certain thing and direct them in that direction

Today another proof on TMZ that what I am saying is the truth....

So what is Michael used doubles during TII... what is the difference?

We have to go back to WHO WANTED MICHAEL DEAD????
And Why?

Yes most of the "official papers" are faulsified and I told you why...

Please all Michael fans and non fans, we have to try to find out the truth.. this is much bigger then you think
Let's investigate Kenny Ortega, Thome Thome, Mottola, Dileo, Sony
Murray is just a fall guy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you share with all of us what you know about this whole thing and tell us who your source is?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But wouldnt these rays also killed the other persons around?°?°?
I mean if this is true all of his employees would have had a heart attack or sth like this, right?!?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

I really don't understand when people keep refusing to see the TRUTH that keeps popping up in front of their eyes.

Peace
thank you
that's exactly what i mean

and you know what? I address the others: i dont live in the usa and it's easier to see bad things  from  the other side, you see?

plus, we are told more than you are in your country.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If ignorance is a treasure, then i\'d rather be poor.

IDONT THINK MJ WOULD DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS BY PUTTING HIS LIFE IN DANGER JUST BY WARNING ABOUT mass genocide event . TO WARN ABOUT SUCH THING IS LIKE GOING AGAINST GOVT. IS LIKE DIGGING UR OWN GRAVE N MJ BEING A GREAT  BUSSINESSMAN ,SHOWMAN N A GENIUS WOULD NEVER DO THIS. IT IS LIKE RISKING HIS OWN LIFE N HIS CHILDREN WHO R VERY PRECIOUS TO HIM. THIS IS MADEUP TO DIVERT PEOPLE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

This theory, which can be found online, maintains he was not killed just to get hold of his estate - a most disirable gem - but more importantly, because he had agreed with a suggestion by the Prince of Bahrain that Michael use his upcoming concert venue to introduce to the public their mutual friend, Jane Burgermiester.

Jane Burgermeister dennied knowing Michael from day one.
She has also stated that she had no help from any wealthy person so I don´t think she knows the Prince of Bahrain neither.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "silver_glepha"
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

Peace
thank you
that's exactly what i mean

and you know what? I address the others: i dont live in the usa and it's easier to see bad things  from  the other side, you see?

plus, we are told more than you are in your country.

Ok I get your frustration. The whole article has truth in it whether there is some lies in it, the point is to always look past the lies to get to the truth.

The usa govt. is trying to use americans like fricken lab rats. I am nobodys lab rat.

If more people would wake up, we could get a peaceful demonstration going to stand up to the govts. If people do not wake up soon many people who are awake and who have been trying to warn you and get you all moving in the right direction, eventually we will have to save ourselves and leave you behind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions