What if WE create the comeback
March 03, 2010, 11:59:03 PM
Is Mike waiting for us to create the ideal opportunity for his return? If I had a limitless budget, I'd hire the Cirque Du Soleil team and create the greatest MJ show on earth. It would include a beautiful storyline of his truth, history, exposing the hoax and letting Mike TAKEOVER the stage without warning. I am 99% sure he'd LOVE this concept. No matter how hard he might have tried in 02 to be futuristic with his concepts, NOTHING TOUCHES the visual mastery of Cirque. I know he's a huge fan of their creative process and has inquired for a show about himself in the past. I think the fans should knock boots with Cirque and roll this out. Maybe this takeover is about us taking a risk like this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: What if WE create the comeback
March 04, 2010, 12:38:36 AM
VERY interesting idea.

In fact, WE are living Michael already.
We are walking in his shoes already (part-time only and only for one aspect at the time ;)).
We feel already what it's like to be "watched", attacked, ridiculed, facing prejudice, facing injustice, getting controlled, being loved by strangers we never met, waking up to life in many aspects, daring things we never dared before, caring for each other, caring for the world, doing something for the helpless, unmasking lies, striving for truth, reaching higher, setting the bars just one inch higher every day. The list could go on and on.

As to me, I don't need a coming back as entertainer because he's with us every day at so many occasions. I valuate this current presence higher than the performances on a stage that fade with time. But what do you think - do you need him so badly back in spotlight? Do you want him so badly back as a performer on a stage?

I guess many hearts will just stop if he would take over the lead in a performance. I like the phantasies how this could happen - I guess if intended, the plans all are in work already. I do not count on it however.
Getting in action for Michael? Could we pull it off?
VERY interesting question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 04, 2010, 12:43:44 AM
well I think he is taking US on a great adventure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 04, 2010, 09:41:10 AM
I'd leave that to the professional,Michael Jackson,peace.
Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 02:53:30 PM by word
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

March 04, 2010, 09:47:45 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
VERY interesting idea.

As to me, I don't need a coming back as entertainer because he's with us every day at so many occasions. I valuate this current presence higher than the performances on a stage that fade with time. But what do you think - do you need him so badly back in spotlight? Do you want him so badly back as a performer on a stage?

I guess many hearts will just stop if he would take over the lead in a performance. I like the phantasies how this could happen - I guess if intended, the plans all are in work already. I do not count on it however.

LIKE HE SAY IN TII: "JUST CALL MY NAME, AND I´LL BE THERE... LOOK OVER YOUR SHOWLDER HONNEY!" ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Sangre

March 04, 2010, 10:27:40 AM
It could just as easily mess up Michael's plans and make US look like delusional lunatics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 04, 2010, 09:45:10 PM
Quote from: "Sangre"
It could just as easily mess up Michael's plans and make US look like delusional lunatics.
I won't and don't care if we look like delusional lunatics... don't you think many people think that already about us? And I'm not sure about messing up Michael's plan. I think he'll only come back to stage if the fans want him to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 09:56:36 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
VERY interesting idea.

In fact, WE are living Michael already.
We are walking in his shoes already (part-time only and only for one aspect at the time ;)).
We feel already what it's like to be "watched", attacked, ridiculed, facing prejudice, facing injustice, getting controlled, being loved by strangers we never met, waking up to life in many aspects, daring things we never dared before, caring for each other, caring for the world, doing something for the helpless, unmasking lies, striving for truth, reaching higher, setting the bars just one inch higher every day. The list could go on and on.

Honestly, I want Michael to be able to perform on stage without tremendous pressures on himself. I say this because it's were he feels most at home and it is miraculous to witness. It's when all of the minds and money involved start skewing the original integrity of a project, it all gets lost. I don't think he'll return unless there's a demand from his fans to. Other wise, there will be more hatred for him than ever before. The human race cannot collectively wrap their brains around a justified death hoax. This is a large percent of the same population that made their minds up about him already being negative. He would be amiss to think otherwise. so either he's drumming up the most extreme comeback plans and dripping on the human race. So of us will bite, most won't at first, which is why maybe it will play out long and detailed to win over the majority. Or, he never comes back in the spotlight, period. I think Michael Jackson is a smart man who wouldn't be as narcissistic as to just say, "Taa-Daa, I'm Back". I do believe he would only hoax with the most extreme purpose of exposing truths. HE is well aware of the consequences of either choice. Does that make any sense?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 02:07:38 AM
IF...and I say IF... a comeback is in the works, I would love to be one of the planners and create the comeback.

Before TII was shown in theaters, I recall seeing some odd ads on tv. The ads were shown late night/early morning. They weren't the typical :30 or :60 ads and  they lasted maybe... :10. They consisted of a few quick flashes of MJ's pics and always ended with  MJ in the Billie Jean pose. It was just enough for those who were paying attention to see it otherwise quick enough for you to miss it. I saw those ads and wondered what they were connected to since they clearly were not promoting the movie. I had forgotten about those ads until now.

I would place those cryptic ads again and end the flashes of images with the TII pose. I would do so on major tv networks and at strategic times each day  i.e. 10:00, 9:00, 8:00 and on like a countdown to something. In addition, I would place full page ads in newspapers with a shadowy image of  ...the sequined glove. No text in the ads, just a faint image of THE glove. Radio stations would get a :10 ad featuring the first few beats of Billie Jean and a voice over asking a question at the end ... "Did you hear that?'

People would ignore this media blitz ...at first. Later they couldn't help but wonder what was going on and who was behind it since Michael Jackson is "dead". People would soon be talking about it non-stop. The BAM day would consist of major networks being intercepted with "breaking news". The breaking news would be interrupted with tv sets going fuzzy with static and then going black. Viewers would be glued to their tv 's and wondering what has just happened and what is the news. Suddenly the screen would light up and the show would begin. There would be no explaination or set up. Michael would be shown onstage, in full costume and performing as he had planned for the O2 shows. For the next two hours you'd be able to hear a pin drop as people around the world witnessed the live comeback of Michael Jackson.

Yeah yeah yeah...I know that I have been watching too many late night episodes of Twilight Zone  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
March 05, 2010, 03:06:54 AM
I don't know, maybe we have to do something, but What?

I think we already did a lot by investigating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 05, 2010, 03:54:16 AM
An opinion from Australia.  I don't care if he never performs again.  The movie TII was his final performance.  I just want to know that he is alive and well.  I would wish him all the best and hope that finally, "MAYBE NOW THEY WILL LEAVE HIM ALONE ".  We are all here trying to find out whether he is really still alive.  That's all I want to know . He has had his time as a performer, and the best there will ever be.  Let him now enjoy his life out of the spotlight, and spend more time doing something he loves more......being a father!!  All I want is a definite sign that he is still with us, then I can resume a normal life again.  His message has always been LOVE.  We need to love one another, even when we dont always agree with eachother.  In in our hands now.  He has shown us what to do to make this world a better place.
Maybe he needs US to set him free.....he has done more than enough for us...and if he comes back, great.  And if he decides not to, even greater.............LOVE you Michael  xxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 04:42:12 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

I know I keep repeating myself, but I am convinced that the only thing we can do is to spread his message and to live the L.O.V.E.
Let's be the example. Trust me, many will follow.

Let's make the world a better place for MJ to come back to. That is the stage he, I'm sure, would appreciate.

Make it hapen! Make that change!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 12:13:41 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"

And when all calls I will answer your prayers
Show the world
You can change the world
You're the chosen one

I believe that is the sign he needs for a comeback!

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

the arabian nights

March 06, 2010, 02:37:28 PM
god and mj control this

what ever will be

we cant do anything
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 06, 2010, 02:47:39 PM
Michael is in control of this adventure and I'd rather leave it over to him and God. We can only help him in the best way we can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions