No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: french TV ans the HOAX
March 04, 2010, 09:20:49 AM
Quote from: "koulio02"
désolé c'est en francais

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a very interesting video, wish I had paid more attention when leaning french in school!  

Is this a creditable source "dailymotion" if it is this could be good news for us beLIEvers as although my french in non existent these days it would seem they are discussing the hoax.

Any french speakers please correct me if I am wrong ;)

I think we are moving along there 8-)

:)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

March 04, 2010, 09:23:42 AM
can some one plz translate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 09:53:44 AM
It is actually everything we wrote in this and the old forum, there is nothing new except the fact that for the first time it is being broadcasted by television and brought to a large number of people.
Could any french member tell us a little about what kind of channel it is that is broadcasting?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 10:03:10 AM
It's a little channel they do have an audience
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 04, 2010, 10:29:12 AM
[quote = "raphaelleanique"] Il s'agit en fait tout ce que nous a écrit dans le présent et l'ancien forum, il n'ya rien de nouveau à part le fait que, pour la première fois, il est diffusé par la télévision et amené dans un grand nombre de personnes.
Tout membre français pourrait nous en dire un peu sur ce genre de canal, il est qui diffuse? [/ Quote]

is a new television channel
This television channel broadcasts programs of all styles.
this is not a trash television.
It is the first in France to be interested in hoax .
i hope you enderstand  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 10:38:27 AM
This channel is a small one, every kind of programs. They usely are "direct" TV (name is Direct8) and they had a whole week talking about all the hoax theories about MJ's death. There was an information everyday, to explain about the hoax. The informations are juste the same as what we have on the net : hatman, davedave, beLIEve picture, Michael's making a movie about his death, they talk about what the sisters wrotte in the book at the funeral (we hope too see you soon again right here)

It's juste the first time on french tv that a channel talks about the hoax possibility.
We also had a show (documentary) about MJ last days and this afternoon we had special MJ's video clip on tv.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

March 04, 2010, 02:03:31 PM
Is there any possibility to contact them and ask them for their reasons since they seem to be the only ones in the world doing these things?

I was in LA a week ago and visited carolwooddrive 100 and I was approached by two members of a (rather more serious)french tv channel at MJs house. They were filming the surrounding and wanted to make a tv special on MJs children. They kindly asked me a few questions upon Michaels kids and I got a litttle curious and asked them a few questions,too. They told me that they were going to interview Brian Oxman, and the cameraman told me that he was there as the ambulancepicture was taken and such stuff.

So you guys in France, please watch out for the next time,IDK what channel it was but the cameraman said something like ZDF in Germany, so not the ultimate trash one and not a small one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 02:55:00 PM
As direct8 is interesseted in it, maybe other channels want to find clues about that.

Maybe you can contact Direct8 to ask them, but I think they are often interesseted in what happen on the web.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 04, 2010, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Is there any possibility to contact them and ask them for their reasons since they seem to be the only ones in the world doing these things?

I was in LA a week ago and visited carolwooddrive 100 and I was approached by two members of a (rather more serious)french tv channel at MJs house. They were filming the surrounding and wanted to make a tv special on MJs children. They kindly asked me a few questions upon Michaels kids and I got a litttle curious and asked them a few questions,too. They told me that they were going to interview Brian Oxman, and the cameraman told me that he was there as the ambulancepicture was taken and such stuff.

So you guys in France, please watch out for the next time,IDK what channel it was but the cameraman said something like ZDF in Germany, so not the ultimate trash one and not a small one.

What did he exactly said about ZDF in Germany? This is interesting because ZDF is known as a serious chanel, nothing like RTL which is tabloid...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 04, 2010, 03:21:35 PM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"

When you say "he was there", are you referring to the cameraman being there when the photo was taken or Brian Oxman?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

topsecretgirl

March 04, 2010, 03:27:02 PM
WOW good vid!  I believe that the bigger these hoax rumors are gonna get the sooner he has to come back! And now they are starting to broadcast these rumors, I strongly believe the BAM is more then near!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:25:36 PM
What I don't understand with french tv in this moment is that we continue to have things about MJ. I mean, we know it's about money, but for "a dead guy" it should be less and less, and it seems to be more and more  :D

We have many documentary, video clip, things about the hoax...I don't know but if you see and DaveDave "map" you can see many french people consulting his myspace.

I think France definitly WANTS to beLIEve  :lol: !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 04, 2010, 05:45:47 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
What I don't understand with french tv in this moment is that we continue to have things about MJ. I mean, we know it's about money, but for "a dead guy" it should be less and less, and it seems to be more and more  :D

We have many documentary, video clip, things about the hoax...I don't know but if you see and DaveDave "map" you can see many french people consulting his myspace.

I think France definitly WANTS to beLIEve  :lol: !

Yeah I know what you mean, I can't turn the tv on without MJ's face in music videos, documentary, news. And it's not just Direct 8 I saw two documentary on TF1 the biggest channel of Europe
France is really intrested in MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 04, 2010, 08:06:29 PM
Of course we musn't forget that March is the "DVD Month"  :?  But yes we have MJ everywhere here. I listen to MFm radio for about 3/4hours a day (while cleaning and taking care of pets) and I can hear at least 3 or 4 songs every time (so it means 1 per hour) I've never heard Michael so often on radio in 15 years  :lol:  Last time I was having a warm bath, and I turned on the radio, and it was Smooth Criminal...I mean, warm water, just relaxing, and good old MJ's song on the radio...how could life be better ?  :D
yeserday it was "blame it on the boogie" and "the way you make me feel", and this afternon on W9 I had "will you be there" and "you are not alone" video clip.

I wish we could have "younger" songs like "Blood on the dance floor"'s songs, or "Invincible" ones...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions