No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: french TV ans the HOAx
March 05, 2010, 11:37:42 AM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Is there any possibility to contact them and ask them for their reasons since they seem to be the only ones in the world doing these things?

I was in LA a week ago and visited carolwooddrive 100 and I was approached by two members of a (rather more serious)french tv channel at MJs house. They were filming the surrounding and wanted to make a tv special on MJs children. They kindly asked me a few questions upon Michaels kids and I got a litttle curious and asked them a few questions,too. They told me that they were going to interview Brian Oxman, and the cameraman told me that he was there as the ambulancepicture was taken and such stuff.

So you guys in France, please watch out for the next time,IDK what channel it was but the cameraman said something like ZDF in Germany, so not the ultimate trash one and not a small one.

What did he exactly said about ZDF in Germany? This is interesting because ZDF is known as a serious chanel, nothing like RTL which is tabloid...

Sorry for answering late,had to go to bed and get up at 03.30 this morning for work!
I visited MJs house with a german friend of mine. The cameraman heard us talking german, so, on my question which channel he is working for, he answered: "a french channel like the german ZDF"but did not mention the french channel. They interviewed us about the children;what we thought of them and so on,which I did not like,because we do not really know them.I asked about the hoaxprogram on french tv, but he denied being involved in that. As I had a chance to talk to his colleague,I asked about their plans for the tv program. She then answered that they were also going to have an interview with Brian Oxman. I reacted and asked what they thought of B.O. claiming the ambulancepic to be fake. The cameraman, who was very kind and calm and respectfull, answered that he had been there as the ambulancepic was taken and that the picture is real, which I did not discuss. So, that surprised me and we got to talk about Ron Evenstadt and Christoph Weiss and I had the impression he was well prepared and I guess he was surprised that I knew some details,too.I also asked whether Christian Audigier still had any plans to move in the mansion or make some MJ museum/exhibition/tribute out of it.He said no, but on my question whether the mansion is still owned by Ed Hardy CEO, he confirmed. The house is obviously not occupied. BTW, we were there on a wednesday and the trashcontainers were outside the house. Already emptied. Remember it was discussed why they were outside on that thursday 25th? Some LA members confirmed wednesday being the trashpickupday (sorry for my somewhat inventive english!).This encounter with the tv people was so unexpected and rushing .My non- believer- but -fan- friend pushing in the background;  what the hell I was talking about and me wanting to talk more.  Anyway, maybe the french members could do some research on the more serious french channels concerning MJ broadcasting.BTW, I heared many french  TV channels are financially well supported by the government. How about their influence on the topics?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: french TV ans the HOAX
March 05, 2010, 11:45:27 AM
Quote from: "koulio02"
I also work on HOAX
here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'll try to contact direct8
to know their position on the hoax.
I will keep you informed
I hope you understand me

keep the faith
it's all for L.O.V.E

koulio02
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 11:47:19 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
Of course we musn't forget that March is the "DVD Month"  :?  But yes we have MJ everywhere here. I listen to MFm radio for about 3/4hours a day (while cleaning and taking care of pets) and I can hear at least 3 or 4 songs every time (so it means 1 per hour) I've never heard Michael so often on radio in 15 years  :lol:  Last time I was having a warm bath, and I turned on the radio, and it was Smooth Criminal...I mean, warm water, just relaxing, and good old MJ's song on the radio...how could life be better ?  :D
yeserday it was "blame it on the boogie" and "the way you make me feel", and this afternon on W9 I had "will you be there" and "you are not alone" video clip.

I wish we could have "younger" songs like "Blood on the dance floor"'s songs, or "Invincible" ones...

Me too,I would like some more of the invincable cd!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 12:37:35 PM
Of course we musn't forget that March is the "DVD Month"  :?  But yes we have MJ everywhere here. I listen to MFm radio for about 3/4hours a day (while cleaning and taking care of pets) and I can hear at least 3 or 4 songs every time (so it means 1 per hour) I've never heard Michael so often on radio in 15 years  :lol:  Last time I was having a warm bath, and I turned on the radio, and it was Smooth Criminal...I mean, warm water, just relaxing, and good old MJ's song on the radio...how could life be better ?  :D
yeserday it was "blame it on the boogie" and "the way you make me feel", and this afternon on W9 I had "will you be there" and "you are not alone" video clip.

I wish we could have "younger" songs like "Blood on the dance floor"'s songs, or "Invincible" ones...

Me too,I would like some more of the invincable cd!

the hing is TV cannot air Invincible songs cause MJ did one music video for that album. And for radio that's weird because I remember MJ's Invincible was #1 for weeks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shout

Re: french TV ans the HOAx
March 05, 2010, 01:07:00 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
Is there any possibility to contact them and ask them for their reasons since they seem to be the only ones in the world doing these things?

I was in LA a week ago and visited carolwooddrive 100 and I was approached by two members of a (rather more serious)french tv channel at MJs house. They were filming the surrounding and wanted to make a tv special on MJs children. They kindly asked me a few questions upon Michaels kids and I got a litttle curious and asked them a few questions,too. They told me that they were going to interview Brian Oxman, and the cameraman told me that he was there as the ambulancepicture was taken and such stuff.

So you guys in France, please watch out for the next time,IDK what channel it was but the cameraman said something like ZDF in Germany, so not the ultimate trash one and not a small one.

What did he exactly said about ZDF in Germany? This is interesting because ZDF is known as a serious chanel, nothing like RTL which is tabloid...

Sorry for answering late,had to go to bed and get up at 03.30 this morning for work!
I visited MJs house with a german friend of mine. The cameraman heard us talking german, so, on my question which channel he is working for, he answered: "a french channel like the german ZDF"but did not mention the french channel. They interviewed us about the children;what we thought of them and so on,which I did not like,because we do not really know them.I asked about the hoaxprogram on french tv, but he denied being involved in that. As I had a chance to talk to his colleague,I asked about their plans for the tv program. She then answered that they were also going to have an interview with Brian Oxman. I reacted and asked what they thought of B.O. claiming the ambulancepic to be fake. The cameraman, who was very kind and calm and respectfull, answered that he had been there as the ambulancepic was taken and that the picture is real, which I did not discuss. So, that surprised me and we got to talk about Ron Evenstadt and Christoph Weiss and I had the impression he was well prepared and I guess he was surprised that I knew some details,too.I also asked whether Christian Audigier still had any plans to move in the mansion or make some MJ museum/exhibition/tribute out of it.He said no, but on my question whether the mansion is still owned by Ed Hardy CEO, he confirmed. The house is obviously not occupied. BTW, we were there on a wednesday and the trashcontainers were outside the house. Already emptied. Remember it was discussed why they were outside on that thursday 25th? Some LA members confirmed wednesday being the trashpickupday (sorry for my somewhat inventive english!).This encounter with the tv people was so unexpected and rushing .My non- believer- but -fan- friend pushing in the background;  what the hell I was talking about and me wanting to talk more.  Anyway, maybe the french members could do some research on the more serious french channels concerning MJ broadcasting.BTW, I heared many french  TV channels are financially well supported by the government. How about their influence on the topics?

Oh, this is interestung. Thank you for the detailed answer. There is a little light in the dark investigation.  So B.O. says the photo could be/or is fake and the cameraman mentioned that he was there and the pc is real...Hm..so far there is not one convincing evidence that this picture is a fake...speculations are not enoughp for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

March 05, 2010, 01:48:20 PM
How can the cameraman be there when the picture was taken ?
I mean,it was already weird that someone stood there this special morning to take the picture, but this special cameraman was there too ?
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

March 05, 2010, 02:03:42 PM
My thoughts, but it surely could have been the case. Maybe people were waiting for him to get out to go to staples and tried to get a glimpse and a picture of him.@ shout: no evidence, but a suspicious situation all together, with B.O. bringing out the imagination of a fake amb.pic. to the big public!

I wish I had posed him more questions. I definetaly would be a very unsuccesfull paparazzi ! :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 06, 2010, 05:18:06 AM
Bonne vidéo, ils ont réussi a résumer nos 8 derniers moisdans une vidéo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Once believe in < Heal the world
Today, Who is it ?
Je ne veut pas la fin de toi

People says, I\'m not Ok
\'cause I believe in a strange thing

March 06, 2010, 06:11:08 AM
Quote from: "clarahowhope"
Bonne vidéo, ils ont réussi a résumer nos 8 derniers moisdans une vidéo

Translation: Good video; they succeeded in putting together the results of our 8 month investigation in a video.

I agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MP7

March 07, 2010, 05:41:52 PM
Bonne vidéo avec un bon résumé, ils ont en plus reprit mon indice de l'arbre qui disparaît  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 07, 2010, 06:11:35 PM
Quote from: "MP7"
Bonne vidéo avec un bon résumé, ils ont en plus reprit mon indice de l'arbre qui disparaît  :D

L'arbre est bien sur les 2 plans c'est juste une question d'angle  :?  J'ai bien vérifié et j'ai pas trouvé d'arbres manquants. Si on tient compte, de la hauteur, de l'angle et de la profondeur de champs, l'arbre est en fait bien plus loin et décalé sur la gauche.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

March 08, 2010, 06:00:10 AM

L'arbre est bien sur les 2 plans c'est juste une question d'angle  :?  J'ai bien vérifié et j'ai pas trouvé d'arbres manquants. Si on tient compte, de la hauteur, de l'angle et de la profondeur de champs, l'arbre est en fait bien plus loin et décalé sur la gauche.

in the video it does not mean the tree
but roads that appear and disappear!  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 09:50:25 AM
Quote from: "koulio02"

in the video it does not mean the tree
but roads that appear and disappear!  8-)  8-)

Yes but there was also this tree problem. maybe It's the same problem with the road. You can see it on an image but it is more far than we think and we cannot see it on other images. If I had time I would check this...but i'm sure it's only a problem of different position of the 2 camera.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions