Re: The Slipup-list.
December 16, 2009, 02:40:44 PM
Check out the discrepancies from Marlon about learning of the event on 6-25-09.

Martin: Have you talked to any of your other family members about his death?

Jackson: I've been trying to get a hold of my mom. I talked to Jackie. I talked to Tito. They feel the same way. A piece of our heart -- a piece of us went with him. It was a shock to them, too. I talked to my brother Jackie and he said, "Marlon, is it true?" I said, "I'm calling them right now to see if it's true." That's when I called Frank Dileo and I couldn't get to my mom. I talked to him the first time and he was at the house and my mom was in the background crying, and she was just upset.

He was seen two days after 6-25-09 riding in a suv with Randy, and someone in the backseat.  This article was posted on 6-29-09.  Is he saying he hadn't spoken to his mother yet by then?  And what about him being seen on 6-27-09 with his little bro?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 16, 2009, 06:09:47 PM
Not quite sure I understand this one. I am not debunking you, can you break it down for me so much info and slipups from the family hard to keep up!!! :) Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 08:05:49 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Not quite sure I understand this one. I am not debunking you, can you break it down for me so much info and slipups from the family hard to keep up!!! :) Thanks

Had we heard the below version before?

"I talked to him the first time and he was at the house and my mom was in the background crying, and she was just upset."

Which house was good 'ole Frank at?  At one time, we heard he was at MJ's house.  So if he was at MJ's house when Marlon talked to him the first time, how could he hear his Mom crying in the backgroud?"  We've never heard that Mom was at MJ's house.

Now if he was at the Encino home, what time did he get there?  We all saw video of Mom arriving alone at the hospital, and we heard stories that Frank was already there when she arrived.  If he was at the Encino home and Marlon heard his Mom in the background, why didn't both he and Mom drive together to the hospital?

Frank says he was told by the nurse that it didn't look good for MJ and that they were waiting for his mother to arrive.

I think it was all planned and rehearsed.  Of course, the best plans can be waylaid if not all parties remember every little detail of their respective parts.  And a lot of this had to happen fast.  All of the cast members can't be expected to get all of their facts straight, and as this website proves, they didn't.
Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 08:10:48 AM by browneyedgirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 17, 2009, 08:09:46 AM
@ browneyedgirl
 :shock: WOW! YOU ARE RIGHT! THIS IS ... IT!
H.O.A.X.
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 17, 2009, 08:35:37 AM
Big slip up by Joe start at 3:00.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 17, 2009, 10:46:00 AM
Quote from: "browneyedgirl"
Quote from: "mjboogie"

Had we heard the below version before?

"I talked to him the first time and he was at the house and my mom was in the background crying, and she was just upset."

Which house was good 'ole Frank at?  At one time, we heard he was at MJ's house.  So if he was at MJ's house when Marlon talked to him the first time, how could he hear his Mom crying in the backgroud?"  We've never heard that Mom was at MJ's house.

Now if he was at the Encino home, what time did he get there?  We all saw video of Mom arriving alone at the hospital, and we heard stories that Frank was already there when she arrived.  If he was at the Encino home and Marlon heard his Mom in the background, why didn't both he and Mom drive together to the hospital?

Frank says he was told by the nurse that it didn't look good for MJ and that they were waiting for his mother to arrive.

I think it was all planned and rehearsed.  Of course, the best plans can be waylaid if not all parties remember every little detail of their respective parts.  And a lot of this had to happen fast.  All of the cast members can't be expected to get all of their facts straight, and as this website proves, they didn't.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 17, 2009, 07:00:18 PM
Just wanted to add to the Dileo comments. When he did a video interview a few months ago with another website this is the timeline he gave..note the times closely. He said he was at lunch with a friend and got the phone call about MJ being taken to the hospital at **1130 am**. He left the lunch table (he was at a hotel restaurant), went  to his room to change clothes, had to wait on his car to be brought to him, got lost for a few minutes on the way to MJ's house, and got there "AFTER the ambulance left" so he went to the hospital.
 Ok...the 911 call didn't take place til around 12:21 or so..why did he get a phone call at 1130??? He said that he got there AFTER the ambulance left. Which we know was about 1:15. TWO hours to get from the hotel to MJ's house that is reportedly only a handful of miles away from where he was eating? 2 hours?  I guess one could say "he meant to say" 1230 pm but he was pretty clear with the 1130 am call, and with all the other inconsistancies that went on, who knows.  If it was not an actual video interview there would leave room for misquote, etc.. But that's not the case. It came straight from him.

If I remember correctly, did he not also say that the phone call came from "a fan"?? Must be a psychic fan to know the info an hour before it all started to happen with the 911 call.
 BTW, this was the same interview that he dodged questions about Tohme Tohme, despite the interviewer asking him about TT, Dileo starting to talk about MURRAY, the interviewer AGAIN saying "no, I said Dr Tohme", Dileo still went onto ramble about Murray. He wasn't gonna touch Tohme's name with a ten foot pole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 17, 2009, 07:46:58 PM
DO YOU KNOW WICH HOTEL WAS? BECAUSE SOMEONE POST A TOPIC ABOUT THE CALL DOR THE AMBULANCE MAKE IT FROM HOTEL... :?  I KNOW THAT THIS COULD BE FOR THE CEL OF THE BODYGUARD REGISTER..... BUT WHO KNOWS?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 17, 2009, 09:35:31 PM
According to the transcript of his interview below, it was the Beverly Hilton. He left out the time of the initial phone call in the LKL interview but he was specific about it in the website video interview. He did say "a fan" called him and asked if he knew that an ambulance was in front of MJ's house but he left out the time of "1130" phone call. In this interview he left out the part about going to change clothes and "getting lost" on the way to the house..he said both of those in the website's interview  (in addition to getting the ticket for retrieving his car, waiting on the car)

DILEO: I was having lunch at the Beverly Hilton. And I got a phone call from a fan who was...
KING: A fan?
DILEO: A fan who said, Frank, do you know there's an ambulance in front of Michael's house?
And I said, no, I don't, but I'm going to look right into it. And I
hung up. I called Michael's assistant. And I said -- his name is
Michael, also.
I said Michael, is there an ambulance at the house?
He said, that's what I heard. He said, I'm on my way. And I said, well,
I'll be there in one second. I went in to get my ticket for the car.
And I called Randi Phillips and said look, you're closer...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 18, 2009, 12:23:29 PM
Janet’s interview on ABC she mentioned that she was in NEW YORK when she heard the news, but in her Bazaar-interview she said that she was on the set of her movie in Atlanta. Her director Tyler Perry also confirmed it in an interview but I thought she was in London when she heard the news? Slipup anyways.

I guess the saying ''I remember the day like it happened yesterday'' does not imply for the Jackson family, odd.. Since I remember June 25th crystal clear like it happened yesterday, where I was, what I was doing the moment I found out he died. But the Jacksons seem to have been in more places than one.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

MissG

December 20, 2009, 05:20:43 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Janet’s interview on ABC she mentioned that she was in NEW YORK when she heard the news, but in her Bazaar-interview she said that she was on the set of her movie in Atlanta. Her director Tyler Perry also confirmed it in an interview but I thought she was in London when she heard the news? Slipup anyways.

I guess the saying ''I remember the day like it happened yesterday'' does not imply for the Jackson family, odd.. Since I remember June 25th crystal clear like it happened yesterday, where I was, what I was doing the moment I found out he died. But the Jacksons seem to have been in more places than one.  :roll:

Me too. I remember that morning really well!. I am surprised that a family member would give 3 different versions of the location i one event as such, the death of your brother.

Some of my family members who died over 8 years ago I also remember like if were yesterday, even the clothes I was wearing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

December 21, 2009, 01:22:32 AM
They are all into it and are helping hiding Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 21, 2009, 08:17:03 AM
So Janet told Tyler she was in London? OMG! SO far we have London, Atlanta, and New York! WTF! And if Tyler did state this in a interview we know she told him that! So she was not filming with him! This just gets crazier and crazier doesn't it? I want to know the truth, because out of all the family member slipups this one is a BIG one! :evil: Surley Janet remembers where she was. I was on my way home from work when I heard it on my local radio station ..... and the first thing I did (instead of turning on the news on T.V>) I broke out with my laptop and typed in Michael Jackson Death Hoax ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 12:47:39 PM
DontBelieveTheHype » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm

Infinitylady wrote:
One of Janet's slip up to me was when she said everyone needs a safehaven.
She didn't need one. So, the only one I could think of was that she was talking about her brother MJ.

She said that in her latest interview with Robin? This reminds me of what Jermaine said: ''he is in safekeepings now''. Safehaven and safekeepings. Hmmm.

[/b]

I was trying to find the post where they talked abou the safekeepings and what it meant in regards to bereavement,funeral, yada, yada!!

I was at home yesterday and decided to look in my dictionary.  It's interesting although someone on the post mentioned what safekeepings meant in regards to God and someone passing on.  Here is another meaning:

Safekeeping: 1.) the act of keeping in safety.; 2.) protection or custody.

haven: 1.) a place of shelter & safety. 2.) Literary: a harbor or port.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 06:13:14 PM
Jermaine on the Family Dynasty show on A&E, He said: "I have never been to the O2 arena and I am excited to see it because this is where Michael is doing his shows''.

Speaks of Michael in present tense AGAIN!!!

Im sorry but 6 months after his death, I think they would come to terms with not using present tense in these sentences. My cousin who passed away last year was a singer and proffecional performer too.. If I were to visit one of the stages she used to sing at I would never accidently say ''where she is doing her shows''.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions