No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Re: The Slipup-list.
January 02, 2010, 08:11:26 AM
On CNN as the Jacksons were talking about their reality show, one of them (I think it was Jermaine) said: "Michael travels a lot"

And, if that counts as a slipup, at the memorial, when Jermaine was singing "Smile", he sung: "Hide any trace of gladness, light up your face with sadness" , he just changed the words... It's what they actually do :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:43:44 PM
Has anyone posted this?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(I don't know how to embed, sorry!)
It's an interview Kenny gave.

Kenny:  What the dream for "This Is It" was, you know, and so rather than trying to do a "History" film, or or I just simply, you know, just said okay let's, you know, do everything we can to create a mosaic here that tells the story of what we were trying to accoplish as concert production...   we started in march with Michael's announcement and ended the night before...and in with rehearsals..."

Hmm. The night before what, Kenny? Do tell!
I don't know when this interview was or to who, but I'm guessing it was after Michael's disappearance.
So if this interview WAS given after MJ's disappearance, why can't Kenny just say "and ended the night before Michael's death..." ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

angel

January 03, 2010, 06:52:35 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i am going to play the bad guy just for one sec...ok imagine if you were a celebrity and you were bouncing from state to state or country wherever all within a few days...hell i would get confused as to where the heck i was to!! thats in regards to all of janets slip ups
but i still think MJ is alive :p

Well do you remember that interview that MJ gave when he describes where he was when he was told Princess Diana died?

MJ didnt have any trouble remembering where he was that day and who told him.  He says he remembers it like it was yesterday too.. just like all us normal people who remember big events.  

He also cancelled his concert in memory of Diana.. and he wasnt a relative, only a friend and he grieved.  He grieved for Diana the way we grieve for him.   :cry:
See the difference in how he describes his sadness and how his family describe his!!!

Although it is worrying how he says his doctor woke him up... MICHAEL!!  Enough of these doctors already, baby!!

[youtube:3ids1bxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRV_zpRiyqc&feature=PlayList&p=22982B912298D0E1&index=0[/youtube:3ids1bxc]
I remember where I was and what I was doing when the not guilty verdicts were being read for Michael, I remember the same when the HBO concert in Bucharest was airing and I didn't get to watch because a bad storm in our area knocked our cable out (btw HBO sent me a concert t-shirt and a Dangerous album when I contacted them!)  I remember where I was, what I was doing, even what I was wearing, when any major event happened concerning Michael.  It just seems to me that the ones closest to him are strangely detached and evasive about it all.  No one can give a straight answer when questioned, they just try to change the subject and deflect attention to  something trivial.  I've gone back and watched a lot of the LKL interviews after 6/25/09 and it is clear that a common thread of deception runs through them all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 09:17:46 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know- that it was very wierd that in Oz last night the movie "Finding Neverland" was shown. This quote really struck me, and is very relevant to Mj Death Hoax-when boy says"To Die would be an awfully big adventure!!!!!!' Really- think someone else thinks this also. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 03, 2010, 03:15:19 PM
Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i am going to play the bad guy just for one sec...ok imagine if you were a celebrity and you were bouncing from state to state or country wherever all within a few days...hell i would get confused as to where the heck i was to!! thats in regards to all of janets slip ups
but i still think MJ is alive :p

Well do you remember that interview that MJ gave when he describes where he was when he was told Princess Diana died?

MJ didnt have any trouble remembering where he was that day and who told him.  He says he remembers it like it was yesterday too.. just like all us normal people who remember big events.  

He also cancelled his concert in memory of Diana.. and he wasnt a relative, only a friend and he grieved.  He grieved for Diana the way we grieve for him.   :cry:
See the difference in how he describes his sadness and how his family describe his!!!

Although it is worrying how he says his doctor woke him up... MICHAEL!!  Enough of these doctors already, baby!!

[youtube:27k4xj6f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRV_zpRiyqc&feature=PlayList&p=22982B912298D0E1&index=0[/youtube:27k4xj6f]
I remember where I was and what I was doing when the not guilty verdicts were being read for Michael, I remember the same when the HBO concert in Bucharest was airing and I didn't get to watch because a bad storm in our area knocked our cable out (btw HBO sent me a concert t-shirt and a Dangerous album when I contacted them!)  I remember where I was, what I was doing, even what I was wearing, when any major event happened concerning Michael.  It just seems to me that the ones closest to him are strangely detached and evasive about it all.  No one can give a straight answer when questioned, they just try to change the subject and deflect attention to  something trivial.  I've gone back and watched a lot of the LKL interviews after 6/25/09 and it is clear that a common thread of deception runs through them all.

I agree! When someone very close of you dies ( and geee it's her brother!!) would you forget where your were or what you did that day? I never would....When I heard, Michael has passed away I was in our guest room, sticking up the Michael Jackson concert  cards on our door!!! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 03, 2010, 04:36:29 PM
when i heard he passed i was sitting on the couch ( i remember exactly where on the couch ) and eating a peanut butter and banana sandwhich talking to my best friend about how we should do something fun and random...and then the news flashed about him and i couldnt finish my sandwhich :(....LOVE YOU MORE MR.JACKSON
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 04, 2010, 02:00:06 AM
I too remember exactly , In France we were a little delayed so I've seen the News on Friday 26th at about 13 : 00 h , I was just talking to my parents then I heard Michael Jackson , I turned over to the TV and I saw an ambulance , They said he was reported to be in coma but according to latest news he has just passed away.
I remember my jaw dropping and my eyes going  :shock:  I couldn't talk I turned my head to my parents and just repeated "But that's Michael Jackson ! That's Michael Jackson ! It cannot be !"
My mother just said " well I know that's michael jackson"
I just repeated " But that's Michael Jackson"
I just couldn't believe it , it was too enormous it made me speechless literally

I also remember my uncle passins in 2002 exactly
And to give you a nice exemple (that dismiss all " they're surely so shocked that they get confused" My grandmother that I loved so much died in August and that I remember everything that happened that day exactly ! How can I forget it she was dear to me , I cannot forget her last on earth and where I was)

So the fact that they can't remember it cannot be explained by "too shocked" "or it's such a long time"
Come on !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 06:24:12 PM
I know it's been mentioned, but how about Kenny Ortega's - ''Michael was here a week ago?''  I mean really.  He could have corrected it but chose not to do so.  To some it could have been disrespectful to his family that he screwed up the dates of MJ's passing.  But not if it was meant to be and a part of a bigger picture and hoax.

I think Mo and Souza should always get their props for their Movie Theory, theory, because a movie probably is being made by MJ.  I mean, look at the Memorial.  I've been thinking for a while now that MJ wanted to make this movie while Berry Gordy, Liz Taylor and Quincy Jones were still living.  It is almost like he wanted to give them their props and their true measure as it pertained to what they accomplised in the entertainment industry and how they affected his life.  He wanted them to be a part of HiStory in more ways than one.

He wanted them to be a part of a relic of a film that very well could document soooooooo many people that he has worked with throughout his career, the friends he made, and document all of the works he had done.  Living HISTORY.  

Like Mo and Souza wrote about, the Liberian Girl theme has been all throughout this entire case and not just at the funeral.  Quincy Jones wasn't at the Memorial but was at the funeral, et al.

Diana Ross probably didn't want no parts of it.  And evidently she was in on it from the beginning because she did eventually step up and say that - of course, she would adhere to MJ's wishes if his mother wasn't able to take care of the children.  She knew that that would never go down.  There has to be a reason why MJ did what he did.  If this is a movie, then by having TMZ state that the will states that Diana was the second choice to take care of his children after his mother was just something that he just threw out there for people to chew on and wonder about for whatever his reason, because he knew it would bring a rise of some kind from many quarters.  It was probably for that cruel media that treated him so badly.  But he was Bad, for real.  lol

He had Stevie, Lionel at the Memorial to sing, because those were two of the men he knew and loved very well, and he felt that they too should be a part of his story and movie, old ties from Motown.  By now, I think Queen Latifa, Mariah Carey. et al, were asked to speak and sing, because for the most part, they are so-called stars in their respective fields, like in Liberian Girl.  Magic Johnson.  lol  He could have called on so many, and by calling who he did, he had to have his reasons, because to many of us, it didn't make sense.  Not that he called each and every one of them.

If he is documenting his story and it makes sense to him, then the truth will be revealed in his time.  TMZ has always been his mouthpiece if we truly think about it.  He has been filtering things to and through them that he wants to get out, and we all know that some of it is crazy.  lol  But leave it to good old TMZ to keep the story going.  In my estimation, if MJ was truly gone, he wouldn't want that magazine to be his and his family's and children's mouthpiece.  Where is the dignity in that?

It must be a docu/movie.
Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:36:26 PM by browneyedgirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 06:28:04 PM
I'm starting to agree with the movie theory. I think we're all living Liberian Girl II.
It can't be a coincidence that Liberian Girl was the theme of his "funeral".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.

January 05, 2010, 06:35:14 PM
Quote from: "susie_23"
I'm starting to agree with the movie theory. I think we're all living Liberian Girl II.
It can't be a coincidence that Liberian Girl was the theme of his "funeral".

Exactly - Susie.  I think I'll watch the Memorial later on.  It's been about two months since I watched it.

And how about the J5 Dynasty show showing the clip of Janet being shown to her seat at the late and fake funeral by the costume clad TII dancers.  lol  When I saw it, I couldn't help but remember the youtube videos made by folks showing how weird it all was, and of course the tune popped in me head.  lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 07:15:29 PM
Have you seen this?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think their behavior says it all. The ONLY ONE who looks truly grief-stricken is Michael's ex Tatiana.
I wish someone would rip the audio from that and clean up the convos so we can hear what they're saying. I especially want to know what the girl at 5:49 on is saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 05, 2010, 08:36:02 PM
I think their behavior says it all. The ONLY ONE who looks truly grief-stricken is Michael's ex Tatiana.

I like Tatiana but why was she here ? She appeared on lot of interviews after TWYMMF , even as later as 2003(Bashir went to interview her)
She like to gossip , she has got out a book and admitted later that she lied about her relationship with Mike in it.
I mean why was she invited ?Even if she talked about Mike a lot on interviews and her myspace ,we didn't hear,see her anywhere near Mike since several years if I'm not mistaken.Have you seen Ola Ray(Thriller) or Iman at the funeral ?
Or maybe I didn't recognize them.
Why Tatiana ?Just because she had a crush over him ?
Well why not invite all the girls that have a crush over him then ?(if we just count the girls in the entertainment industry of course)
(there must be a lot even if it hasn't been talked of right ?)
I don't know , doesn't it seems strange ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 11:55:28 PM
Quote from: "Grenat"

I like Tatiana but why was she here ? She appeared on lot of interviews after TWYMMF , even as later as 2003(Bashir went to interview her)
She like to gossip , she has got out a book and admitted later that she lied about her relationship with Mike in it.
I mean why was she invited ?Even if she talked about Mike a lot on interviews and her myspace ,we didn't hear,see her anywhere near Mike since several years if I'm not mistaken.Have you seen Ola Ray(Thriller) or Iman at the funeral ?
Or maybe I didn't recognize them.
Why Tatiana ?Just because she had a crush over him ?
Well why not invite all the girls that have a crush over him then ?(if we just count the girls in the entertainment industry of course)
(there must be a lot even if it hasn't been talked of right ?)
I don't know , doesn't it seems strange ?
there were so many people there at the funeral who i had no idea who they were...they just looked like random people heehee but michael did have a really big family that was not drawn into fame through Michael's name
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 11:34:23 AM
there were so many people there at the funeral who i had no idea who they were...they just looked like random people heehee but michael did have a really big family that was not drawn into fame through Michael's name

The people wich we didn't know who they were must have been his family or friends,but like you said they weren't known or famous
So I think that Tatiana is a little out of the picture  :D just my opinion and I don't think it's really important after all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions