Shout

Re: The Slipup-list.
February 01, 2010, 02:00:11 PM
Quote from: "beatit"
To me that means nothing, still always will be. That can be taken so many ways. Like I said in another forum, you can take any event and analyze the crap out of every single statement made and take it out of context like I have seen done on here so many times and make it sound like what you want to believe.

I agree with you there are to many information taken out of  context. A lot of things are not good analyzed and are not based on facts. It sucks sometimes and misleads people so badly. I do not like how information are sometimes switched.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

February 02, 2010, 12:01:37 AM
How about when they announced on the news that MJ just died and he was cremated? Then, later on, they changed their story at the memorial saying that they could not show his face because it was badly damaged from CPR? That's a pretty serious slip up or goof up. LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 07:26:24 AM
Quote from: "billyjean"
How about when they announced on the news that MJ just died and he was cremated? Then, later on, they changed their story at the memorial saying that they could not show his face because it was badly damaged from CPR? That's a pretty serious slip up or goof up. LOL.

Or it's just the media being themselves as usual, saying one thing one minute and then another thing the next minute. It would be interesting however to know who told them this, family members? Then it's questionable...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 01:14:11 PM
I love this thread, keep going.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

February 04, 2010, 03:39:54 AM
Do you think Jermain helped him to hoax his death?? In this interview he says:'I told him he needs to get outta here cause their trying to hard to do something to him'
So he was knew he was being threatened and his life was in danger?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 10:34:02 AM
a coworker of mine, his cousin works at ucla medical and he told him that he was the one that went in and tagged mj and that he looked like an old asian guy bald and very white and very very cold and already somewhat stiff so wouldve been dead for a while. also he said he looked nothing like Mj.  at first i just took it for what he said, but now that i am doubting mjS death i wonder why the cousin wouldnt mention his face was completely bruised or "messed up".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 07, 2010, 11:06:25 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]a coworker of mine, his cousin works at ucla medical and he told him that he was the one that went in and tagged mj and that he looked like an old asian guy bald and very white and very very cold and already somewhat stiff so wouldve been dead for a while. also he said he looked nothing like Mj.  at first i just took it for what he said, but now that i am doubting mjS death i wonder why the cousin wouldnt mention his face was completely bruised or "messed up".

Well, we know that's definitely not the same as the ambulance picture then. Hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 07, 2010, 11:52:58 PM
Quote from: "Lou"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Kenny Ortega on Oprah Winfrey Show - ''Its hard to understand he is STILL not with us'' and Oprah even corrects him and replies ''...that he is not with us''.
Yes and also on Oprah's show he says: "he's just so much alive to me, thank god!"

I love this thread. :)

I can see when a person says that he just so much alive to me but it's the thank God part that got me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 12:18:45 AM
Let the world hear in mj in all his grace, talent, and extraordinary power for the love of music itself. MJ IS music.. MJ IS the king of pop .

I got this off of Twitter. I'm following Kenny Ortega.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 12:20:42 AM
The Jacksons have a great and heartwarming reality show.. he loves it and might even make a debut .. but then again who knows L.O.V.E

This is another one of Kenny Ortega's tweets. Let me ask you one question. Who is he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 12:48:26 PM
my[KING]"]a coworker of mine, his cousin works at ucla medical and he told him that he was the one that went in and tagged mj and that he looked like an old asian guy bald and very white and very very cold and already somewhat stiff so wouldve been dead for a while. also he said he looked nothing like Mj.  at first i just took it for what he said, but now that i am doubting mjS death i wonder why the cousin wouldnt mention his face was completely bruised or "messed up".

I was told the exact same thing from someone on YT, ok not the most reliable source but it freaked me out. So I made a post about it here on the forum and people brought me down on earth again  :P This person said that his/her friend worked at the UCLA and that he did the toe tagging on Michael but then people here on the forum made it clear that they don't use toetags anymore, at least not at UCLA! So that's quite a giveaway. These people must of heard about the "autopsy" report and based their stories on that. Although in the back of my mind I'm worrying that it could be true  :cry:  I guess since we're not certain about anything it's difficult to just shake things off...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 04:33:46 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
I love this one... Janet can be such a bad actress.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...] Her brother, of course, shared a love for the same palette. She lights up when she talks about Michael's style. "My brother is, I mean was..." She shifts on the couch and stares at the floor. "You have to forgive me, because it's really hard to believe he's passed. He'd have the same red shirt, the same black pants, the same white T-shirt. Mike was very simple. [...]

The way she's trying to talk her way out of it is so ridiculous. Would you feel the need to excuse yourself like this had your brother just passed? And I don't even wanna imagine her "staring at the floor", so fake. We can only hope Michael's alive, 'cause if he isn't, none of his family members, not even his kids, seem to have genuinely cared about him.
i saw the interview when it aired on TV at that moment i  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 07:31:19 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

I was told the exact same thing from someone on YT, ok not the most reliable source but it freaked me out. So I made a post about it here on the forum and people brought me down on earth again  :P This person said that his/her friend worked at the UCLA and that he did the toe tagging on Michael but then people here on the forum made it clear that they don't use toetags anymore, at least not at UCLA! So that's quite a giveaway. These people must of heard about the "autopsy" report and based their stories on that. Although in the back of my mind I'm worrying that it could be true  :cry:  I guess since we're not certain about anything it's difficult to just shake things off...

i was the one who mentioned this on YT. and here i go doubting everything. i sit across from this guy and tell him basically why i think his cousin is a liar. lol. by tagged i think hes meaning filled out paperwork. he said he and others were asked to give up any phones or anything else they may have before allowed in the room to do their. im just saying what i heard. but i still beLIEve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 12, 2010, 08:45:34 PM
Listen to what Larry says!

"did you invite Michael in any way?" Is that a slipup??? Can you inpite a dead person?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 09:20:01 PM
Another slip up to add:

Karen Faye stated on her facebook that a mortician told her personally that MJ body weighed 109 pounds.

In the autopsy it states 136 pounds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions