Re: Feeling really down... =(
March 08, 2010, 10:42:53 PM
Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"
you are only 14? I feel so sad you feel this way, I'm pretty devastated at my age, but I would have been even more vulnerable at yours and I'm pretty bad right too cause I feel like my inner child is wounded by this if that makes any sense

I feel creeped out by this is it myself thinking it's his last days, I couldn't finish watching it after buying it.

yes, I am only 14 and yes, it makes perfect sense. It just feels so off because sometimes I'll be sitting there listening to his music and then I'm like wow...he's not at home with his family..he's not with his kids...and it just makes me so mad/sad about how i have acted previously about him (stupid jokes, etc.) and now i love his music! I know it doesn't directly affect me...but it kind of does..because I have been so consumed by his music and so intersted in his life and it's just like wow...how could I have not realized there was this amazing man with so much talent and all I saw was the jacko the media talked about..i feel so stupid because I was gullible then..if that makes any sense at all :P i feel like I can't get my words out the way i want to.. :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 06:41:04 AM
Thank you all so much for your replies... I had another rough day today. Thanks everyone for being you!! :)

and to YoungNewMJFan, sweety, you don't need to feel bad about becoming a fan after his passing. It's human nature :) Before his death, even me, (according to many people.. Not self proclaimed, lol) one of the biggest fans of him, I laughed at some of those stupid jokes. I found so many of them offensive, but I couldn't help but laugh at a few of them. And yeah, I know it's hard thinking that maybe that really was it... Maybe we won't get him back... Maybe we will... But whatever happens we are so lucky that we can remember him through his music, dance, and the person he was!

Oh, and by the way guys, I said in my post when I joined a while ago that I'm 16. I'm actually 13, and I'm truly sorry I lied about that!! I was just scared about being too young, but now I realise there are others my age here. xx Lots of love to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
<3

March 09, 2010, 06:52:19 AM
Quote from: "xxHoldMyHandxx"
Thank you all so much for your replies... I had another rough day today. Thanks everyone for being you!! :)

and to YoungNewMJFan, sweety, you don't need to feel bad about becoming a fan after his passing. It's human nature :) Before his death, even me, (according to many people.. Not self proclaimed, lol) one of the biggest fans of him, I laughed at some of those stupid jokes. I found so many of them offensive, but I couldn't help but laugh at a few of them. And yeah, I know it's hard thinking that maybe that really was it... Maybe we won't get him back... Maybe we will... But whatever happens we are so lucky that we can remember him through his music, dance, and the person he was!

Oh, and by the way guys, I said in my post when I joined a while ago that I'm 16. I'm actually 13, and I'm truly sorry I lied about that!! I was just scared about being too young, but now I realise there are others my age here. xx Lots of love to you all.

There are plenty of people here your age I have come to realize, just look at a few of the what is your age? forums and BAM! There are alot of young people he. It's really cool :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 08:48:57 AM
I liked michael since I was 2 or 3 if I saw him on tv through a video or whatever, and through a toy I had or if someone performed his songs at events which would happen, but when I was 12, 13, 14 during HIStory era, my love for his really bloomed cause I was catching up on him and it was such a magical feeling coming home from school to sit down and watch his videos or listen to his music or watch other things of his I had and still do.   It's like every year I would discover more and more of him cause I would use my allowance to go buy another vhs or find someone who has mj footage I could dub for myself.  I really see myself in you when reading about how much you love him.  I wasn't ever mean to him before that, but I'm sure I laughed at him a little bit too about him wearing too much makeup or whatever back then or just thought he looked like a girl cause I was young and didn't know anything, it's normal to laugh at what you don't understand and mj is a hard character to read anyways so it's okay.  I used to wonder if he was black or white too but I wasn't asking to be mean, I was just so confused cause I was young and thought I would get it when I'm older and then I learned about vitiligo.  Forgive yourself for it and you'll feel better :)

I feel just as young as back then too now, like a teenager all over again that's lost.  So much happened since I could truly peacefully enjoy him and I'm grieving those days too, which is why I'm still crying.  It hurt me to see what they did to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 09:49:56 PM
Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"
I liked michael since I was 2 or 3 if I saw him on tv through a video or whatever, and through a toy I had or if someone performed his songs at events which would happen, but when I was 12, 13, 14 during HIStory era, my love for his really bloomed cause I was catching up on him and it was such a magical feeling coming home from school to sit down and watch his videos or listen to his music or watch other things of his I had and still do.   It's like every year I would discover more and more of him cause I would use my allowance to go buy another vhs or find someone who has mj footage I could dub for myself.  I really see myself in you when reading about how much you love him.  I wasn't ever mean to him before that, but I'm sure I laughed at him a little bit too about him wearing too much makeup or whatever back then or just thought he looked like a girl cause I was young and didn't know anything, it's normal to laugh at what you don't understand and mj is a hard character to read anyways so it's okay.  I used to wonder if he was black or white too but I wasn't asking to be mean, I was just so confused cause I was young and thought I would get it when I'm older and then I learned about vitiligo.  Forgive yourself for it and you'll feel better :)

I feel just as young as back then too now, like a teenager all over again that's lost.  So much happened since I could truly peacefully enjoy him and I'm grieving those days too, which is why I'm still crying.  It hurt me to see what they did to him.

People at my school still make fun of him today and it is always hard not to say something because i know they would constantly make fun of me and one of my friends from elementary school actually loved him but I never took the time to listen to him...that's why i kind of feel bad on what I missed out on because I had a chane before but never took it..also I know what you mean about his skin color and how feminine he looked...when i first saw him was on tv at my friends house (same friend) and I remember my words so clearly.."Who is that?" her reply "Michael Jackson"..."HAHA! I though it was a girl!" It makes me sad now because how much I love his music. Also when I was younger I was like..."wait in thriller he was black?? how is he white??" and that's when i heard the rumors about him bleaching his skin and believed them..also i believed that he bought the elephant man's bones until just recently when i watched an interview (i think Oprah) where he denied it and I felt so bad because I believed it for the longest time....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 10:27:24 PM
yeah it's ok to be confused, I was under 10 when bad and black or white were new and though I liked them, I wondered why he didn't look dark skinned and was confused and thought adults were lying to me or something, but then just told myself it's the same michael and I'll get it someday, and that I did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 17, 2010, 12:56:32 AM
Oh yeah, just an update..you know that elementary school friend who I said used to love Michael Jackson??Well, I just caught up with her on facebook and guess what? Now she has scene hair wears dark dark dark eye liner and listens to hard classic rock, classic rock, heavy metal, screamo, and soft rock..including led zepplin and pink floyd...  :shock: so yeah....just saying.. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions