Re: Neverland?
March 04, 2010, 11:49:36 PM
I mentioned on another post about Neverland how I went there in January and how you can only go up to the gate and no further.Yes there are security guards keeping an eye on everyone that shows up through a security camera. And believe me that security camera is pointed right at you the whole time you are there.You cannot see the guards  but you can hear them,they sit in a small guard house right inside the gate. I thought they would come out an ask us to leave when we started picking flowers,but they didn't.   We hung around there for about one hour reading the messages that fans wrote on the walls and taking pictures.    Finding Neverland was an adventure in itself.(to long of a story to get into).  But I can say that the residents that we came in contact with were all very friendly and cordial.     Also there were no signs reading Neverland where they used to be. There was a sign reading welcome to Sycamore Valley ranch.        Being there did make me feel close to Michael its an experience that I will cherish in my heart forever.   I would post pictures if I knew how.    :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 08:31:14 AM
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
I mentioned on another post about Neverland how I went there in January and how you can only go up to the gate and no further.Yes there are security guards keeping an eye on everyone that shows up through a security camera. And believe me that security camera is pointed right at you the whole time you are there.You cannot see the guards  but you can hear them,they sit in a small guard house right inside the gate. I thought they would come out an ask us to leave when we started picking flowers,but they didn't.   We hung around there for about one hour reading the messages that fans wrote on the walls and taking pictures.    Finding Neverland was an adventure in itself.(to long of a story to get into).  But I can say that the residents that we came in contact with were all very friendly and cordial.     Also there were no signs reading Neverland where they used to be. There was a sign reading welcome to Sycamore Valley ranch.        Being there did make me feel close to Michael its an experience that I will cherish in my heart forever.   I would post pictures if I knew how.    :)

I went there about 17 years ago.  I know what you mean about being an adventure to find (lol)  Back then, there was no signs or anything showing the way there.  We had to stop in a video store in town and they told us how to get there.  As I recall, you pass a lot of pasture land and then there is a school back there on the road leading to Neverland.  If you keep going on the road and it leads you up to the top of a hill, you can look down and see it.  But the road gets really windy and narrow.  

Anyway, I will treasure my trip there as well.  Didn't get to go in, but at least I sensed where he lived :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 08:54:53 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "deepu priyanka"
HEY EVEN I FELL STRANGE ABOUT THE CONCRETE THING.  WHY THEY NEEDED CONCRETE ALL OF A    SUDDEN... WHAT FOR?

Not only Concrete was delivered...they worked almost all night at neverland...delivered flowers etc.

But the video doesn't exixts anymore on that TMZ Page, and also not on Youtube  :evil:
I found an article on the old forum about the 32,000 tons of concrete delivered at Neverland
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's TMZ's article

I have been thinking about that lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 09:33:27 AM
OOh, exciting to read from some of you having been there! :D
I've been there myself just last December with my friend and it really helped feeling close to Michael. It was around 4 PM when we got there, kind of cold and cloudy, yet as we arrived there, the sun came out. I never forget how beautyfully quiet is was. A real wonderful spot to live.

Anyways, as I got there with my friend, we stopped our car right in front of the gate thinking that nobody lived there ANYway, when suddenly 2 young guards got out of the littel house inside on the right and asked through the gate, if they could be of help. We told them we were just looking around, remembering Michael. They were absolutely OK, nice and KIND of outgoing - yet not too much - and just asked us to move the car away from the entrance (duh!) due to  a lot of coming and going   :shock:  So I casually said, of course we'd move our car away and then I asked them in a yet again casually mode: ''So there's a new owner then, huh? And they answered, 'No'.  :shock: Of course I wanted to know why then there was supposedly so much coming and going when there was no new owner. They just said, they were not allowed to talk about it. Go figure ...  :? My friend and I just looked at each other like, HUH?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

March 05, 2010, 09:41:04 AM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
well, usually concrete is used to repair roads, isn't it? like they're expecting traffic anytime soon?  :mrgreen:

That makes sense.  Considering, at first, they were thinking of having the memorial there, rather than Staples.  Perhaps all the concrete was to pave roads and all the flowers and stuff were for the memorial, but then was moved to Staples.  I mean the flowers , etc., obviously not the concrete (Iol)

i also got to think that concrete might also be used for 'protecting' in terms of any rays and stuff. cell phones or any radio waves or whatever cannot be detected through concrete. you would have to use landlines then or internet (skype etc.). concrete makes tracking very difficult.  that could support the theory of michael hiding there...since he said himself, he wouldn't go back there to live, it would be a place where people wouldn't suspect him...just an idea that came to my head... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 05, 2010, 09:55:06 AM
Quote from: "MFFreedom"
OOh, exciting to read from some of you having been there! :D
I've been there myself just last December with my friend and it really helped feeling close to Michael. It was around 4 PM when we got there, kind of cold and cloudy, yet as we arrived there, the sun came out. I never forget how beautyfully quiet is was. A real wonderful spot to live.

Anyways, as I got there with my friend, we stopped our car right in front of the gate thinking that nobody lived there ANYway, when suddenly 2 young guards got out of the littel house inside on the right and asked through the gate, if they could be of help. We told them we were just looking around, remembering Michael. They were absolutely OK, nice and KIND of outgoing - yet not too much - and just asked us to move the car away from the entrance (duh!) due to  a lot of coming and going   :shock:  So I casually said, of course we'd move our car away and then I asked them in a yet again casually mode: ''So there's a new owner then, huh? And they answered, 'No'.  :shock: Of course I wanted to know why then there was supposedly so much coming and going when there was no new owner. They just said, they were not allowed to talk about it. Go figure ...  :? My friend and I just looked at each other like, HUH?!

Oh, this sounds interesting!  Why would they not be allowed to talk about anything, if there was a new owner?  Could the new owner have bought the property, but somehow, it is still MJ's as well?  Or, perhaps it never really was sold after all?  It's a all lies of the media and MJ really still owns it?  

I have always thought, if he is alive, what better place to hide.  A place where it's thought that he doesn't own, never wants to live there again anyway.  

Just seems like Neverland is gonig to figure into a big piece of this puzzle.  Or maybe I am just hoping out loud :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 10:06:13 AM
OH NO! I didn't know about that hill  where you can go up and look down into Neverland I will have to go again soon and this time I will bring my binoculars and look around for clues. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 05, 2010, 12:36:06 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
HEY EVEN I FELL STRANGE ABOUT THE CONCRETE THING.  WHY THEY NEEDED CONCRETE ALL OF A    SUDDEN... WHAT FOR?

Not only Concrete was delivered...they worked almost all night at neverland...delivered flowers etc.

But the video doesn't exixts anymore on that TMZ Page, and also not on Youtube  :evil:
I found an article on the old forum about the 32,000 tons of concrete delivered at Neverland
Here's TMZ's article

hey ialso read somewhere that concrete was delivered to NL BEFORE M J DEATH N ALSO N.L WAS SUDDENLY GUSSIED UP WHICH WAS NOT MAINTAINED FOR LONG TIME. WHAT R...... MAY BE MJ IS HIDING THERE. THOUGHT SO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 05, 2010, 04:35:35 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"

Here's TMZ's article

thank you for finding it. but the videos is still missing, wonder why
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

March 05, 2010, 04:48:12 PM
Please someone do the helicopter thing... someone here has to have an rc helicopter.. come onnn !!!!

:D

I will beg...

:!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 05, 2010, 07:58:47 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Interesting find on Neverland.

Thankyou so much for posting this. Tom Barrack is a shrewd businessman, and this is his next project. His first project was Michael Jackson Live......so this will have to do. The letter is fast work considering it's been only 5 days since MJ died. You just have to wonder why Jermaine really wanted MJ buried at Neverland. Is Thome Thome still around? Perhaps Jermaine had already mooted this idea with Thome and Barrack? Jermaine is the link, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 05, 2010, 09:48:15 PM
It really doesn't matter,Michael is not there and he said he would never go back and he kept his word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

March 05, 2010, 11:44:56 PM
^  :roll:
And Michael told you this?
Please watch your wording.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Jennie

March 05, 2010, 11:49:40 PM
Quote from: "Victor"
get a mini helicopter or a rc car and put a cam on it xD !! ffs

Funny you brought up the idea of a helicopter. I already posted this on another thread in regards to neverland... I was reading the Rabbi's book and he said in there in a question directed at Michael that Michael had helicopter. :roll:  Just really made me wonder about the helicopter's we've seen so far in regards to june 25th and all that medical coroner stuff.

I think if Michael did have helicopters, they we're involved somehow on that day...Just cant quite figure out how or why or what exacly yet. :lol:  

Anyone have thoughts on this????? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

March 06, 2010, 12:17:44 AM
MeandmyShadow
wrote :

Oh, this sounds interesting! Why would they not be allowed to talk about anything, if there was a new owner? Could the new owner have bought the property, but somehow, it is still MJ's as well? Or, perhaps it never really was sold after all? It's a all lies of the media and MJ really still owns it?

If there was a new owner, I really dont see how this person could resist bragging about it or for that matter how the story of the sale would have not been sold out to a media source. Especially at a time where the topic is so hot. :?

There is also a hunch I have that is very strong but I have nothing really to back it but I'll share it anyway with you guys. I think there could have been secret rooms that have been built underground right under the living part of Neverland Ranch. I watch a lot of history shows on the history channel and the Freemasons, during the period where they we're freeing black people from slavery, we're building underground secret rooms and tunnels to hide the slaves until they could safely get them out so they could escape. The show also explained how free masons had a secret code of language wich every member could understand. Like : If there is a house with a white cheminee and a clothes line in such a place it's safe to come in.... I dont think that was the exact meaning of it, I really cant remember cause I was still in AWE at the small underground hideout's and tunnels when they we're briefly giving details of their secret language code. And the last detail I remember about the show was that the Masons ans escaped/saved slaves would be on the move through the night. Correct me if I'm wrong please but isn't Michael said to be a freemason? And didn't he like to read up on such stories of our history?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions