aliveTopic starter

Brooke Shields
March 04, 2010, 07:47:10 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  :?

How would she know this?  I thought she said she hadn't seen him since early 90"s?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Re: Brooke Shields
March 06, 2010, 09:24:44 AM
She's just read some MJ news and thinks she's smart. Well, guess what, lady Shields? You're not going to get away with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

MJLover1990

March 06, 2010, 09:32:33 AM
It's weird that first she says she thought at the memorial that he would jump out of the coffin and now she says this. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 06, 2010, 09:40:06 AM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
It's weird that first she says she thought at the memorial that he would jump out of the coffin and now she says this. :roll:

THAT.
Exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 07, 2010, 09:44:17 AM
she hadnt seen him in years hey maybe hes playing her yep she may know nothing bout hoax she will get shock of her life the liar  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 09, 2010, 07:28:10 AM
i regret saying this but when i watch hannah montana (small pp watch so i watch) i feel this dislike coming over me when brooke is on it -

i feel she let him down -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 12:46:30 PM
Brooke Shields is an opportunist!!!! When her career was in the dumps (after her teen idol days were over), she used him for publicity. Her movies were flops, but she was relevant because she was arm in arm with "The King of Pop"!!!!! I think that he truly liked her and she could've been "the one"--but he denies it out of embarrassment. While he was claiming that something was brewing between them, she would publicly minimize her adoration by saying that it was platonic which made him look dellusional. Brooke Shields---yuck!!!!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 04:04:29 PM
I never liked Brooke Shields.. I don't want to be rude but for me she was an opportunistic, she used Michael for publicity.. Michael was truly in love with her, he said that for many times.. MJ also said that he asked her to marry him 3 times...but she never accepted because she thought he was to child for her.. MJ was so in love with her..If Brooke accepted him... MJ life had been so different .. I don't like Brooke
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 04:22:50 PM
I clicked on the link there was nothing there. What did it say?

Brooke Shields was very popular back in the day. A lot of guys admired her. She did movies and modeling. Any guy would want her on their arm. She started as a baby  so they had a lot in common. She was the Ivory soap baby. She was in Blue Lagoon, Endless Love, Pretty Baby all before she was of legal age. The Calvin commercials were huge. She was in a Vogue and such.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 12:44:01 AM
I don't care for her either.  I think she did have a good career in the 80's however being seen in public with the king of pop I believe boost her popularity even more.  People were always curious about those two together.  However, I also have heard that MJ used the relationship as PR move so who knows but she's still annoying.  Especially at the memorial when she was telling the story about the little prince and his glove.  I was like gag me with a spoon. :roll: She need to stick to her Latisse commercials and Colgate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 08, 2010, 03:21:40 AM
[attachment=0:1w6c0tut]3008.jpg[/attachment:1w6c0tut]
From the Brooke Nook
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 08:28:15 PM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
[attachment=0:2w8xbwym]3008.jpg[/attachment:2w8xbwym]
From the Brooke Nook

This pic is cute especially MJ in the pic.  He looks real handsome and happy.  However, I don't like the way Brooke is staring into the camera while she's kissing him on the cheek.  Like yeah look at me I'm kissing MJ.  Then she got her arms all wrapped around him but she never want to claim him as her man.  It's like now when people ask her about him she always say they were just friends like she has some embarrassment about the whole relationship.  Same thing Lisa Marie did.  She acting all sprung when she was married to him but then she act like she was embarassed that she married him.  That's not cool in my book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good Lets Dance

July 08, 2010, 08:43:46 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
[attachment=0:2yi0i5oo]3008.jpg[/attachment:2yi0i5oo]
From the Brooke Nook

This pic is cute especially MJ in the pic.  He looks real handsome and happy.  However, I don't like the way Brooke is staring into the camera while she's kissing him on the cheek.  Like yeah look at me I'm kissing MJ.  Then she got her arms all wrapped around him but she never want to claim him as her man.  It's like now when people ask her about him she always say they were just friends like she has some embarrassment about the whole relationship.  Same thing Lisa Marie did.  She acting all sprung when she was married to him but then she act like she was embarassed that she married him.  That's not cool in my book.

Thanks teetee; Yeah this pic has a playfulness to it, that's why I like it. But MJ is looking into the camera Too, right? I think they were purposefully "mugging" for this shot. Don't be too hard on Brooke; remember her stage Momma Terri still had alot of control over her at this point, and she was still young in her career. She did wait a pretty long time to get married, didn't she?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 08:54:22 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
[attachment=0:dryesvw1]3008.jpg[/attachment:dryesvw1]
From the Brooke Nook

Thanks teetee; Yeah this pic has a playfulness to it, that's why I like it. But MJ is looking into the camera Too, right? I think they were purposefully "mugging" for this shot. Don't be too hard on Brooke; remember her stage Momma Terri still had alot of control over her at this point, and she was still young in her career. She did wait a pretty long time to get married, didn't she?

Yeah that's true.  She was young and I'm sure she was infuenced by her mom along with others.  I think she did care about MJ.  I just don't like the idea that she seem to have abandoned him in recent years.  He has always spoken highly of her but doesn't seem the same level of respect on her end.  I just feel like when you're really someone's friend you have their back regardless of what others think but I see your point as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions