OK Guys...Theres been enough hostiltiy going on and I feel that amidst all the mud slinging we missed the whole point of the TMZ story......

Frankly speaking the TMZ story has very little to do with the JAcksons being bad or incapable parents......

THIS HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE BAMSDAY PREPARATIONS.......Heres How....

TMZ quotes MicahelJacksonHoax Death.net  as its source for the for the Debbie Rowe visiting Forest Lawn story......My Queston is WHY?

If they so readily believe that the man is dead...that they announced it 6 mins earlier.....why are they EVEN bothering to read HOAX FORUMS?

And why havent they made fun of these HOAX forums even once?

Because they are TMZ right?.....They find everything funny......
Even if a man gets mauled down by a TRuck.....Thats funny to them.....
So the question is why arent these HOAX forums funny to them....????

Why are they PROMOTING hoax forum like Micahel JAcksonHoaxDeath.net?

IMO This is why.....

We have long speculated that TMZ could be AN INTEGRAL part of the hoax.....And their recent behaviour in promoting MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.net as a NEWS source is a part fo the strategy to get as many people logged into these hoaxa forums as they can.......

Because when read that Debbie Rowe article.....They will click on Micahel JAckson HOaxDeath.net ..............Now people know taht TMZ is drawing stories from a hoax forum......So the next time TMZ publishes an article, people will, out of curiousity, AGAIN  visit the hoax forum.....Some people will GooGle Miahel Jackson Hoax Death....and everyday more and more non believers will become BELIEVERS.....More and More people will come to know of the hoax and very soon, the news will spread----

It will spread by word of Mouth.....By Facebook....By Twitter..By Orkut....Short segments on News Channnels.....ANd Slowly the whle world will be discussiong this topic....although a bit hesitatingly.....

The whole purpose of all this drama is to divert as much traffic as possible to all the hoax forums so taht people come to know.....

That was my opinion on te issue ....Would like to know yours....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i dont know if a bit off topic , but all this madness about that TMZ article ,mmm   i will keep my opinion on this , only for me ,  u wouldnt want to read what i think. sorry
pff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You got some good points .. First of all, weren't the first to know about Debbie visiting  FL we got it from J4MJ group so why did they say we were the source ? Unless they wanted to mention us..

You know what after all of this ..I'm thinking maybe this was the whole point .. Everything was planned .

Debbie goes to visit FL on MAR 3 ..Which she knows there will be a bunch of people and fans ( which is something she clearly doesn't like and tries to avoid it) so the J4MJ group take pic of here and post them on their site ..Then we find out and post it here .. And finally tmz post it on their home page and say they got it from US ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Great post Doctor Death, I'm of the same opinion. I've always said that things will start happening that will make the non believers question is he or isn't he before he returns, I think your right this is just the beginning of that.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Yes, I believe more and more people are starting to get aware of the possibility of him beiing alive and I think the more people knowing it the sooner the comeback will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree completely, this is too direct to be anything else. Also, it has been said that this week is about reunifying the family. Randy tweeted about global unity and about bringing the family together. Can't remember exact words, sorry.
So are we talking about unifying the Jackson family or Michael's family of beLIEvers??? ;)  ;)  ;)  
Our numbers should start to increase significantly now. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i agree with youu :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

loyalfan

this makes sense to me...........but i will just say this.......i feel sooo stressed at the moment with the way this seems to be spiraling out of control...........just thought i would
 say that...thanks...xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I honestly think this is the prelude to MJs children moving out of that house...   and that was a theory right at the beginning.  It was predicted that would happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
OK Guys...Theres been enough hostiltiy going on and I feel that amidst all the mud slinging we missed the whole point of the TMZ story......

Frankly speaking the TMZ story has very little to do with the JAcksons being bad or incapable parents......

THIS HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE BAMSDAY PREPARATIONS.......Heres How....

TMZ quotes MicahelJacksonHoax Death.net  as its source for the for the Debbie Rowe visiting Forest Lawn story......My Queston is WHY?

If they so readily believe that the man is dead...that they announced it 6 mins earlier.....why are they EVEN bothering to read HOAX FORUMS?

And why havent they made fun of these HOAX forums even once?

Because they are TMZ right?.....They find everything funny......
Even if a man gets mauled down by a TRuck.....Thats funny to them.....
So the question is why arent these HOAX forums funny to them....????

Why are they PROMOTING hoax forum like Micahel JAcksonHoaxDeath.net?

IMO This is why.....

We have long speculated that TMZ could be AN INTEGRAL part of the hoax.....And their recent behaviour in promoting MichaelJacksonHoaxDeath.net as a NEWS source is a part fo the strategy to get as many people logged into these hoaxa forums as they can.......

Because when read that Debbie Rowe article.....They will click on Micahel JAckson HOaxDeath.net ..............Now people know taht TMZ is drawing stories from a hoax forum......So the next time TMZ publishes an article, people will, out of curiousity, AGAIN  visit the hoax forum.....Some people will GooGle Miahel Jackson Hoax Death....and everyday more and more non believers will become BELIEVERS.....More and More people will come to know of the hoax and very soon, the news will spread----

It will spread by word of Mouth.....By Facebook....By Twitter..By Orkut....Short segments on News Channnels.....ANd Slowly the whle world will be discussiong this topic....although a bit hesitatingly.....

The whole purpose of all this drama is to divert as much traffic as possible to all the hoax forums so taht people come to know.....

That was my opinion on te issue ....Would like to know yours....

I agree withyou, very good point...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

Quote from: "MJSTAR"
Great post Doctor Death, I'm of the same opinion. I've always said that things will start happening that will make the non believers question is he or isn't he before he returns, I think your right this is just the beginning of that.  :D

I agree too, I think TMZ are controlled by MJ or his people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

liegi

Absolutely.  This is going to be the pretext to move the kids out of the house.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Just one thing, how are they going to do it? Will they say social services took the kids, or will one of MJ sister s take the children.. How will they come up with this transaction.. Meaning sending the kids with MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I like to call TMZ ''The Michael Zone''  :D but the HOAX is unraveling infront of our eyes! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login IT WILL BE THE GREATEST COME BACK.]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Warners Bros owns TMZ . Guess who owns Warner Bros or part of it ?  SONY ! Do I have have to explain what that implys ? That they started the Hoax to sell news ,to sell MJ merch. to keep people talking and wondering . Strong evidence ,plus the media has been used for generations now, that it is owned by illuninatti , to divert people attentions either away from something or towards something . It distracts from trying to find out who murdered MJ ,cause you are so bizzy looking in the opposite direction which would be that he is a live , while Murray Aeg ,Sony and John Branca Get away with Murder and stealing Mj assets ,his Sony/ ATV catalog . HE, JOhn B is in total control of MJ's assets by some twist of fate ? MJ Fired John B in 2003, he was in cahoots with Matolla . Not only does the hoax divert your attention ,it is a marketing tool ,it keeps people interested in MJ while diverting simotaneously . It is all about the money and the power .More than anything MJ wanted to hold on to the Legacy and now he is loosing it . And we are looking {some of us } at paintings and a movie that Sony/ AEG created except for the parts MJ did . I think it was all planned and not Just By MJ . People need to investigate /LAPD /FBI/Illuminati in Hollywood * the music industry / JOHN BRANCA,Sony & AEG AND YOU WILL SEE IT IS ALL LINKED TOGETHER .a conspiracy "about money " and that is exactly what Michael himself said ,over & over . wake up people .Everybody look up John Todd on U-tube and then tell me illuminati does not exist .And it is prevalent in the music biz because it helps "indoctrinate society " JayZ and his crew + Ga Ga  are all illuminati minions or slaves . They are slaves to fame and money .You are chanting evil, while singing along to some of their music and you don't even know it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions