mjlovebug

.. And finally tmz post it on their home page and say they got it from US ...

no it wasn't to us, it was the other hoax site, but we still benefit from this  

Randy tweeted about global unity and about bringing the family together. Can't remember exact words, sorry.

Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us.

this makes sense to me...........but i will just say this.......i feel sooo stressed at the moment with the way this seems to be spiraling out of control...........just thought i would
say that...thanks...xxx

you should see my thread it may make you fell better    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Absolutely. This is going to be the pretext to move the kids out of the house

sorry but i don't thank that is what is happening. i have been in foster care for 4 years and there is a big thing that they have to go through. and the person that they are to live with has to told to a child services before they can have the kid and they have to come to there home to see if it is fit to live and. and about for thought that thank that they can be taken out of the country.... nope, they must live in the US until they are 18 because they have not been adupide they have a grandan.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah....Do they really need to move out of that house if Daddy is livin' on the 2nd floor?.... ;)  :lol:

Just hope more and more people start beLIEving before BAMSDAY........It was really important for as many people as possible to know about what is going on.....TMZ could hvae easily quoted a llegitimate news site as their sourc..but no...they quoted a hoax forum.....

They want to divert as much traffic as possible to these hoax forums......Thats their apparent intentions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Just one thing, how are they going to do it? Will they say social services took the kids, or will one of MJ sister s take the children.. How will they come up with this transaction.. Meaning sending the kids with MJ?

Just a thought, not that I believe or not the kids will be moving out however wouldn't be surprised, I think if one of the sister's gets the kids it will be Rebbie. Why?? Cause we are not hearing from her, she is being very private and that way Michael will be able to have his private life with his kids cause the media dont bother with Rebbie, to the media she is just too plain borring I guess! :lol:

Although if Michael is planning on returning to us, in that case I say LaToya will get the kids. I can see the headlines already, the sky is the limit.  :lol:  The media always has fun with that one. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And the show keeps on going....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

I am asking myself each time when a new article is popping up to attract our attention:

Would we - given all the sympathy for the MJ articles on TMZ - however consider them as media who intentionally for some reasons most likely are about modifying if not falsifying truth?

Would we still consider TMZ as a tabloid?

Are you buying into their articles that are concerning other subjects and individuals?

Are you in general relying on TMZ or only when it comes to MJ?
And to which degree are you relying on a tabloid when it comes to MJ?

Why would we consider TMZ as a means to draw traffic to hoax sites?
Isn't it the other way round?
They found a subject to twist several stories a day for some target readers that will raise their click rates and thus advertisement income on their website.
Are we helping them since months?
If I look at website analysis tools, the answer is clearly YES.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Do the mods of our forum have a counter to see if traffic picked up a lot when we were linked to by tmz?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

I find it interesting, I watched Showbiz Tonight & they said something about where are Michael's sisters? They should be coming to check on the kids & be a part of Paris' life growing up, she needs a woman around. Umm, hello? She has Nanny Grace around, her grandmother & not to mention Alejandra & Genevieve live in that house too. Last time I checked, they were women! & Genevieve is 20 & Paris' older cousin, she's a great female to have around. So why give Janet & Rebbie grief for not being around? Oh, & I forgot to mention they only mentioned JANET & REBBIE, not Latoya. So my question is, why? Is it to get their names out there, because the kids are going to end up staying with one of them or what? Also, they joked about the stun gun & Jaafar. Instead of asking the important question, HOW DID A 13 YEAR OLD ORDER A GUN?! They were shocked about why Jaafar wanted one & mocked Jermaine's response to it all. He said Jaafar wanted to get it for him & it got blown up into something else when "someone" leaked it. (Which I think was just a father defending his son, I think Jaafar just thought it was cool & being a 13 year old boy wanted one). Anyways, they made fun of Jermaine & Jaafar & the guy they had on commenting pulled out his cell phone & made a, in my opinion, rude joke, "Hold on I have to call my 9 year old nephew & ask him to get me a pair of nunchucks." Then the lady commenting said "I think Katherine needs to spank Jermaine. Why would he want a stun gun or even need one?!" They also caught up to Debbie who was like "Of course I'm worried about my children" "I don't know enough details about the situation, so I can't comment." & she even said she was worried about Blanket. So idk if she leaked it, I wonder who did? It might just be a "stunt" & the mention of CPS, Randy's tweet, the stun gun, the danger the kids are supposedly in & Janet & Rebbie's names being tossed out there, might all be leading to something. Like maybe the kids reuniting with their father  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Anyone else catch this on the show tonight?

It's made by Vans, but I honestly don't believe it's a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also, I definitely think we are being monitored by someone, whether it's TMZ or someone involved in or in charge of this hoax because everytime we question something or we point out that something is fishy, something always comes out that answers our question or covers things up. Interesting...HELLO WHOEVER'S WATCHING US!!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Great post Doctor Death,thank you,IMO TMZ is very well aware whats going on, at least some of them,i found a video,about Michael;d hoax death video and the one who made it found out that Mike and TMZ had close relationship,here is the link  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

We should be reporters not these biased people for the last 8 months look how much progress we made and without any bias yet these people get paid a lot to slander Michaels name not tmz but other media outlets its just disgusting knowing all they have to do is write something bad about MJ and a lot of stupid people will believe them without any proof
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Jennie

Quote from: "teine21"
Also, I definitely think we are being monitored by someone, whether it's TMZ or someone involved in or in charge of this hoax because everytime we question something or we point out that something is fishy, something always comes out that answers our question or covers things up. Interesting...HELLO WHOEVER'S WATCHING US!!  :mrgreen:

I've noticed as well that as soon as we bring something up that is really on everyone's mind, coincidentally something to calm our thoughts on the matter comes out very shortly after.

Therefor, I always doubt quick "responses" to our investigating. Isnt's there a saying on this :   There is no such thing as a coincidence  ? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I beLIEve that Michael is not only a leader here, he is a powerful mediator.

As you know, his purpose has much to do with the truth that we are one; the world is one.
  He has expressed that he wished to to a person among people; be able to walk down the street & talk to everyday people. For now, he needs to be in sync with us through all of this !
   Michael is human, like all of us. Thus he is powerless over the reactions of others; doctors, lawyers, fans, media, friends,"friends". Michael has taken many risks throughout this whole saga. He could have not possibly anticipated much that has transpired since he departed. More reasons for him to watch, observe & be attuned to us.
   So, I suggest keeping in mind that as he watches, he uses more than a camera.

What is brilliant about all of this is that no matter how many people become beLIEVers there is nothing medialoids (TMZ excluded) can do. Don't you think reporters from say ABC are watching hoax videos ?  Even CEO's ? There is nothing they can do. They have proved that their priority is ratings & money. Do you think discussing a hoax would help there ratings ?
I think not. Millions upon millions of people think Michael is dead. They'd get bomb-barded ! By MJ fans especially and media doesn't much care for the likes of MJ fans. Why ? Because we speak up about what they did to him.

I think Michael is with us much more than people realize. This makes it more fascinating.
Personally, I don't much feel the need to know everything he, himself is navigating. It's his time to do what he's worked so hard for. All we need to do is trust in him, trust in ourselves; that we are also living a life of honesty & love.
    Meanwhile, I think it's important to stand up for his innocence, his legacy and his children when they are taunted by media.[attachment=1:3ne19ocb]YANA as named by Moonlightknight- photobucket-.jpg[/attachment:3ne19ocb]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

I think everyone should carry a stun gun from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the intimidation :twisted:  factor with those things is usually enough to scare off an attacker before you actually have to USE IT! Just the thought for the day! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BEST of the BEST stun guns at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if your looking for protection from paparazzi look no further!! :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions