mykidsmum

Do You Know What This Means!
May 09, 2010, 11:18:37 PM
Here is a screen shot from the book  The Trials Of Michael Jackson by Lynton Guest.  It talks about Sony's involvement in the trial of Michael Jackson and how they wanted the catalog.

-this page is talking about Fortress who gave Jackson loans (hedge loan) and is in need of a scheduled  payment that Jackson defaulted on...his Sony/ATV catalog is up as collateral.  Jackson makes a deal with Sony to sell them half of his share and then they will then take over the payments to Fortress and now Sony would own 75 percent shares in Sony/ATV (50 percent was theirs and 50 percent was Jackson's...Jackson owned the half that made the most money as his half had the most popular songs...like Beatles) 50/50 meant that both Sony and Jackson shared control of the company and now, Sony would have control and whats more...they wouldn't have to pay on the LOAN to FORTRESS until 2009!  I think Sony saw pay day was coming and found a way to make the money work for them...Jackson being dead would mean more revenue and it would pay itself!  This book is on to something!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: Do You Know What This Means!
May 10, 2010, 03:02:40 AM
wanted to read the next page
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2010, 07:26:53 AM
Somehow i don´t get that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

mykidsmum

May 10, 2010, 08:11:00 PM
Hi guys...here is the link to the Epilogue of this book.  Read the page and then click on "Next" at the bottom of the page and keep reading until you get to the end!  I think this is a very wide eye opener.  You can understand the Epilogue without having read the whole book.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
June 16, 2010, 06:13:50 AM
I found a video that says the same thing.......maybe this will be clearer in our minds..It's all for L.O.V.E  xoxo

[youtube:dr6bb5vp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukG0sJUAgto&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:dr6bb5vp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

June 16, 2010, 08:16:08 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I found a video that says the same thing.......maybe this will be clearer in our minds..It's all for L.O.V.E  xoxo

[youtube:3uqb35tu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukG0sJUAgto&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3uqb35tu]
That is perfect!  The only thing wrong with it is that MJ did not borrow the money from Sony.  He borrowed money from a Hedge Fund Loan that listed his catalog as collateral.  Unable to pay these loans, he entered a deal with Sony to pay his debts in return for half of MJ's share in the catalog...this meant Sony owns 75% and MJ 25% which meant that Sony now owned the controlling share.  They also negotiated an option to purchase the other share from MJ at any time.  These remaining shares they wanted, were transferred to a trust which MJ was a stakeholder.  According to the book "The Trials of Michael Jackson" by Lynton Guest...this meant that MJ could still legally and truthfully say he still owned his part of Sony/ATV catalog but in reality the whole company now belongs to SONY!  It goes on to say:
five years from now Sony's annual revenues from Michael Jackson related activities, including Sony/ATV, will exceed 5 billion dollars!
When the tickets for TII sold out in mere seconds, this frightened Sony who wanted "a broken and weak Michael Jackson" who they could control.  The sell out showed Sony that MJ was still able to deliver.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 16, 2010, 09:18:07 PM
So what happens if Michael is not really dead???  Maybe this is more relevant to the fake will, but what has changed with the contract since Michael died???  

And what happens when MJ comes back.??   Are these contracts still legally binding if he is not dead??? Does anything change with its credibility?? do you know what I'm trying to say?)

Or what if the real "Will" is hidden and protected somewhere, and the excutors Branca and McLain are going by a fake will, won't they be in serious trouble and end up in jail???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 16, 2010, 09:22:24 PM
So what happens if Michael is not really dead???  Maybe this is more relevant to the fake will, but what has changed with the contract since Michael died???  

And what happens when MJ comes back.??   Are these contracts still legally binding if he is not dead??? Does anything change with its credibility?? do you know what I'm trying to say?)

Or what if the real "Will" is hidden and protected somewhere, and the excutors Branca and McLain are going by a fake will, won't they be in serious trouble and end up in jail???

Let's hope the end up in jail. The will is fake and they know it. Branca was fired for embezzlement. Branca and Weitzman have been robbing Kurt Cobains estate blind for years. Perhaps these Two have been set up to get their just deserts. No contracts signed on Michael's behalf after June 25th are binding as he did not sign them nor did he agree to anything as he is "dead". ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 16, 2010, 09:41:24 PM
ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

June 16, 2010, 10:37:45 PM

[youtube:2opigpb1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukG0sJUAgto&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2opigpb1]

WOW - this has really opened my eyes to SONY and their manipulative ways...   :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 17, 2010, 02:13:56 AM
And there's more.. these have really opened up my eyes, and certainly confirms he was a wanted man....wanted dead....I'm sure he outsmarted them first. :D [youtube:3ncphhat]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVGHcdZEHIs&feature=related[/youtube:3ncphhat]

[youtube:3ncphhat]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXjSmUUJuPo&feature=related[/youtube:3ncphhat]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2010, 06:16:31 AM
Isn't this information quite worrying for those who truly believe Michael is alive? It sure does make me feel sad and low...  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions