Re: Alleged phone number
November 27, 2009, 04:03:38 PM
I really don´t know but I think Michael gave us already all clues through him and he will nothing say without MJ´s permission anyway. We should not push too much, if we push him we push MJ and that may be not  good. He will give us more clues through DR.Murray, we just have to be patient and BELIEVE.

Exactly, do what your heart says!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

MJLover1990

November 27, 2009, 04:08:19 PM
I agree that we have to be patient we will not push otherwise Michael will feel our presure, I have faith in him and I believe him and I know in my heart he would not like us to push him.
So I think I will let it here for now, we know that Dr. Murray is in that office he will be back next week and maybe we will see some clues and sightings of him next week.
It doesn't feel right within me if I will call Dr. Murray and I don't know if we reach anything with this.
He will not say anything about the hoax at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 04:23:16 PM
You are brave girl, MJLover :!:
L.O.V.E.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

MJLover1990

November 27, 2009, 04:26:33 PM
Quote from: "Butterfly J"
You are brave girl, MJLover :!:
L.O.V.E.  :)

Thank you Butterfly J!
L.O.V.E to you too. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 04:37:03 PM
im in agreement it made me laugh thinking about what murray would say ,at the end of the day murray acted his part,he just needs to sort out baby mama and i will not unleash BAXTER just yet,but i so wanted to :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 02, 2009, 09:25:08 AM
I said I wouldn't try the numbers anymore but I did try them one more time and I'm glad I did, because I tried all three of them and the Armstrong Medical Center I got a voicemail saying ''This is Dr. Armstrong please leave your name and number and I'll call you back'' the other one says ''Hi this is quisha leave a message after the peep'' and the other one still says ''This is the office of Dr. Conrad Muray etc.....''
What so weird about all of this is two of the numbers are changed!
Or at least one of them, isn't that weird?

I've tried to search for a Dr. Armstrong at Armstrong Medical Center and no results, also the voice of that man sounded really familiar with the voice I got on the phone last week. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 09:56:55 AM
is quisha a baby mama :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 02, 2009, 10:03:35 AM
I have no idea, but I'm certain I had the right number it's the exact same it could be baby mama :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

December 02, 2009, 10:17:07 AM
I advise anyone not ask any questions regarding MJ's death since if this is indeed a hoax and someone inside (the hoax) finds out we're on them, it would make them be more careful. We have to stay low.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Crescendo

December 02, 2009, 10:27:51 AM
Quote from: "TinkerbellLovesMJ"
Anyone can set up a phone number with an answering machine or even have someone answer. Joey Skaggs did that with his hoax The Final Curtain. He even had an assistant answer the phones. To me, this phone number doesn't prove anything about Dr. Murray. It could all be faked very easily.

Yep yall ever seen Shattered Glass about disgraced journalist Stephen Glass who wrote elaborate news articles but were all lies so when his editor confronted him after things didnt add up, stephen made up websites, phone numbers, had people pose as fictional characters from his articles, etc.

good movie and very relevant to this situation here with MJ.

ohhh i have an idea. but may be very tough for us to do. in the movie (i sound stupid already i know) the editors of another news mag found out stephen was lying. so they wanted to get him in trouble. they asked stephen glass for the phone number of a company he spoke of in one of his lie filled articles. stephen gave the two editors a number supposedly to a big multi national company, the 2 editors called the number at the same time and one got voicemail, the other got a busy signal. which puzzled them because a big mulit- national company would not have one phone line.

make sense?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

December 03, 2009, 11:02:51 PM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
Anyone can set up a phone number with an answering machine or even have someone answer. Joey Skaggs did that with his hoax The Final Curtain. He even had an assistant answer the phones. To me, this phone number doesn't prove anything about Dr. Murray. It could all be faked very easily.

Yep yall ever seen Shattered Glass about disgraced journalist Stephen Glass who wrote elaborate news articles but were all lies so when his editor confronted him after things didnt add up, stephen made up websites, phone numbers, had people pose as fictional characters from his articles, etc.

ohhh i have an idea. but may be very tough for us to do. in the movie (i sound stupid already i know) the editors of another news mag found out stephen was lying. so they wanted to get him in trouble. they asked stephen glass for the phone number of a company he spoke of in one of his lie filled articles. stephen gave the two editors a number supposedly to a big multi national company, the 2 editors called the number at the same time and one got voicemail, the other got a busy signal. which puzzled them because a big mulit- national company would not have one phone line.

make sense?

sadly, no. I ead that twice and still didn't get it.
Are you trying to say he gave them two different numbers?

And I remember on the MJHD forum when some people were calling up Murray's office.
Apparently, and I don't know whatever happened bcs the forum shut down, someone had made an appointment and was going to see him. She said she was a doctor's daughter and she knew a lot of medical lingo so she could fool him into thinking she had a condition that needed checking out. Apparently, she was planning on getting into the office and getting him into a convo and then ask him about MJ.
She lived in the houston area and she knew where the office was located. Plus she had a car to get there and back.
Personally, I think that would have taken a lot of guts. Idk if she was being serious about it or maybe just lieing. If I lived in the houston area, i'd try and get into face-to-face contact. But i'd probably pee myself.
I know that its possible to get arrested for harrassing him. But honestly, there must be a lot of MJ fans in Houston. One's who actually think he's gone. Don't you think there more of a threat than us hoaxers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Crescendo

December 03, 2009, 11:11:35 PM
Quote from: "zyla"
Quote from: "Crescendo"

make sense?

sadly, no. I ead that twice and still didn't get it.
Are you trying to say he gave them two different numbers?

And I remember on the MJHD forum when some people were calling up Murray's office.
Apparently, and I don't know whatever happened bcs the forum shut down, someone had made an appointment and was going to see him. She said she was a doctor's daughter and she knew a lot of medical lingo so she could fool him into thinking she had a condition that needed checking out. Apparently, she was planning on getting into the office and getting him into a convo and then ask him about MJ.
She lived in the houston area and she knew where the office was located. Plus she had a car to get there and back.
Personally, I think that would have taken a lot of guts. Idk if she was being serious about it or maybe just lieing. If I lived in the houston area, i'd try and get into face-to-face contact. But i'd probably pee myself.
I know that its possible to get arrested for harrassing him. But honestly, there must be a lot of MJ fans in Houston. One's who actually think he's gone. Don't you think there more of a threat than us hoaxers?

no stephen gave the editors onw number. but when the editors called it, one got voicemail another got a busy signal. basically if you and i were to call a 1800 number we more than likely would get trhough at the same time becuase the company has more than one telephone, same number but many representatives to answer many people at one time on the same phone. although the number stephen gave to a supposed multi national company was only from one phone and one number.
im horrible at explaining stuff. lol

yeah ihave a relative who works in houston and he says its bad side of town where murray works. i wanna go but im too scared. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2011, 09:22:46 AM

This is an old thread so I apologise but browsing through it I couldn't help but notice you mention The Final Curtain.  I don't know if anyone picked up on it.  I googled Joey Skaggs and in Wikipedia it mentioned The Final Curtain:

"The Final Curtain (2000): Skaggs' creation was a combined funeral company, virtual graveyard and theme park. It was meant to satirize showmanship in places like Forest Lawn cemeteries. Some investors were actually interested. Final Curtain's website is still functioning."

Interesting ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions